Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

her daughter is a college student lol and adult otherwise I doubt they let her in were she underage. She went with some group n was upset. 

Maybe they were upset before hand lol

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

She's really not a good candidate to critique this movie, because she's so easily triggered smiley4

anyone can critique. Some men were easily triggered by Barbie because women were in power. Yet no one told them they could not voice their  views. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

her daughter is a college student lol and adult otherwise I doubt they let her in were she underage. She went with some group n was upset. 

To your point earlier, depending on the theater, they might just accept the money from the underage MP's daughter to boost or inflate ticket sales? smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

To your point earlier, depending on the theater, they might just accept the money from the underage MP's daughter to boost or inflate ticket sales? smiley4

This MP was planted 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well I watched Kabir Singh and the way you are describing is different than the movie I watched. Perhaps your interpretation of Preeti POV is different compared to others. Everyone is going to have a different opinion on a movie and they are entitled to their opinion, whether it is praise or criticism. At the end of the day it is just a movie and who cares! 

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Most mass entertainers are trash with the good ones few and far between. Haven't seen some of the movies mentioned in this thread but after having watched hundreds of Bollywood and Tollywood movies, I can vouch for the fact that demeaning, harassing, intimidating, mistreating, making improper sexual advances, heaping verbal and physical abuse on women are pretty much ubiquitous, especially in Telugu movies. While the "heroines" are at the receiving end of all that misogyny and "taming" mentioned earlier, even the elderly women are not immune and are mostly shown to be totally servile and at the beck and call of their male counterparts.

I can't say for sure if the movie makers think this reflects reality or if they want this to be the reality. But I have no doubts about some among the audience presuming this is all "normal" and acting out in real life.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Well I watched Kabir Singh and the way you are describing is different than the movie I watched. Perhaps your interpretation of Preeti POV is different compared to others. Everyone is going to have a different opinion on a movie and they are entitled to their opinion, whether it is praise or criticism. At the end of the day it is just a movie and who cares! 

Yahi to hum keh rahe hai....it's just a movie, stop dissecting it and make it a national issue. 

Btw, my earlier post wasn't a POV or Interpretation. That's exactly the graph of Preeti's character. She's a strong modern woman, not some abla nari. Maybe you need to re-watch the film without preconceived notions or biases.