Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Why is this Topic here when it clearly belongs in BWF smiley5

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Ohophelia and Max, thank you so much (happy for you, Max...I know how it is to live with a loving man sharing homework, familytasks and jobwork in equality smiley1).

It had been what you write about Vanga, his remarks, his motivation to shock, to incite controversies, to cause indignation, to fuel curiosity and what I read about the movie in member reviews that made me campaign against this movie in the respective threads although without having watched the movie (something, I usually won't do).

It saddens me a lot that so many (especially men) fell into the trap of adrenalin kicks that the movie was meant to give.

And that this movie most probably will become the most watched in 2023 and maybe for a long time also the highest grossing one... t h i s  movie... what a low blow to Indian Cinema and a nacent collaboration between South and Hindi Cinema.

And if - in addition - the movie's content (story, dialogues, character arcs e.g.) is as poorly done as I read in member reviews and heard in both the video reviews, it may also be a pathetic display on the international level. (I have, btw., no idea how the movie fares in Germany, Austria and Switzerland...it is still screened in my area.)

Edit: Oh, I just saw that we got shifted!!! Why???!!!

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Are you the first one to tell this narrative? It's the first time, I read this view...

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Edit: Oh, I just saw that we got shifted!!! Why???!!!

Because a Congress MP is lashing out so they dumped this in the CA forum although it serves no connection to "Current Affairs". 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

She's really not a good candidate to critique this movie, because she's so easily triggered smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

She really not a good candidate to critique this movie, because she's so easily triggered smiley4

How old is her kid ? Why she let her watch it 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Someone should file a FIR on her for poor child supervision smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 5 months ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

Are you the first one to tell this narrative? It's the first time, I read this view...

What narrative??? This is what happens in both the films. Even the lick my shoe part has context. Tripti is a mole sent by Bobby who has a change of heart. It is not only to demean her but he also wants her to prove this newfound loyalty. 

People get too stuck on one dialogue, one scene to see the big picture like how strong of a woman Preeti really was in Kabir Singh. Then.....the herd follows. 

Clochette thumbnail

To me, it is interesting when someone explains some plotpoints like you did (thank you).

Are there other plot parts labeled as controversial where there is a relatable explanation behind the action? If you would like to tell.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

her daughter is a college student lol and adult otherwise I doubt they let her in were she underage. She went with some group n was upset.