End of Shahs?

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Posted: 6 months ago

Anyone else feel that the role of the Shah’s may come to an end or become sidelined near the future?

I mean Winter is dead and KinTosh are leaving for UK so Dimpy may die in child birth and Vanya may also leave after seeing the family fall apart.
The old hags will most likely be the ones to take care of their great grandkids anyway as they aren’t going anywhere and have nothing better to do apart from raising the next gen Tamashahs.

Earlier Shahs were seen as disgusting, vile humans with no morals while Kapadia’s were seen as good hearted people but now Shahs are portrayed as a kind, humble loving family and Kapadia’s are greedy freeloaders spreading negativity.

Kapadia’s could become the main focus in the future as makers keep adding new family members daily and are adding more drama with characters like Barkha, Romil and Malti. Shah’s have nothing decent to show apart from their typical daily lives and festivals so they could in fact be bumped off so that makers can focus on other interesting tracks instead of them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I so wish this show gives some positivity and happy moments before they jump on to any of their experiments....   Besides their female lead needs some character growth and so does their ML.. Yahan pe toh negative characters se relate karna zyada asaan hai than leads.. smiley36  Btw, we should not underestimate their obsession with Shahs... smiley36 I don't know what the Kapadiyas and fake Kapadiyas have to offer, but I really hope they can reduce the rona dhona.. I don't have an ounce of sympathy for any character's bechaargi now... smiley36 Since both the leads are less attached to Kapadiyas than Shahs and treat them as noise-polluting agents, I hope they have some mercy and at least make Anupama cry less now, when they taunt her.....smiley36. And please give her better sarees and hairstyle.... I see her pictures in Durga pooja pandals and even the events that she attends and then when I see her here, I feel what wrong have we done to see her in these dull clolored sarees.. her dressing sense has gone from worse to worst... And Anuj too looks like he has donated his clothes apart from a few shirts..  Harkatein achi nahi kar sakte .. kum se kum dikh toh ache sakte hain... If they have are so keen on cost-cutting they should ask RG to wear her own clothes... smiley36

Edited by InsaneDivine - 6 months ago
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Anyone else feel that the role of the Shah’s may come to an end or become sidelined near the future?

I mean Winter is dead and KinTosh are leaving for UK so Dimpy may die in child birth and Vanya may also leave after seeing the family fall apart.
The old hags will most likely be the ones to take care of their great grandkids anyway as they aren’t going anywhere and have nothing better to do apart from raising the next gen Tamashahs.

Earlier Shahs were seen as disgusting, vile humans with no morals while Kapadia’s were seen as good hearted people but now Shahs are portrayed as a kind, humble loving family and Kapadia’s are greedy freeloaders spreading negativity.

Kapadia’s could become the main focus in the future as makers keep adding new family members daily and are adding more drama with characters like Barkha, Romil and Malti. Shah’s have nothing decent to show apart from their typical daily lives and festivals so they could in fact be bumped off so that makers can focus on other interesting tracks instead of them.

smiley37I.. also thought this way....but what if it is again DKP's new strategy..... they have tortured us to the extent we want Maan to divorce eo ....how we wish Anuj to die now.....which was not even an option for them last year....so sure they will bring some new trash which will be a intolerable headache.....and will plead for the old headache to which we know the symptoms have a treatment perhaps.....smiley36

lakshmikumr thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

I so wish this show gives some positivity and happy moments before they jump on to any of their experiments....   Besides their female lead needs some character growth and so does their ML.. Yahan pe toh negative characters se relate karna zyada asaan hai than leads.. smiley36  Btw, we should not underestimate their obsession with Shahs... smiley36 I don't know what the Kapadiyas and fake Kapadiyas have to offer, but I really hope they can reduce the rona dhona.. I don't have an ounce of sympathy for any character's bechaargi now... smiley36 Since both the leads are less attached to Kapadiyas than Shahs and treat them as noise-polluting agents, I hope they have some mercy and at least make Anupama cry less now, when they taunt her.....smiley36. And please give her better sarees and hairstyle.... I see her pictures in Durga pooja pandals and even the events that she attends and then when I see her here, I feel what wrong have we done to see her in these dull clolored sarees.. her dressing sense has gone from worse to worst... And Anuj too looks like he has donated his clothes apart from a few shirts..  Harkatein achi nahi kar sakte .. kum se kum dikh toh ache sakte hain... If they have are so keen on cost-cutting they should ask RG to wear her own clothes... smiley36

is this smile enough.....smiley36....yaar kya hi hoga when the atma of every character sach main atma ban chuke hai....RIP Maan.. 

Catziilla Halloween GIF - Catziilla Halloween Trick R Treat GIFs

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

End of TamaShahis means end of the show as they are all the show is about. Who will maid provide free service to? Who will fake attacks and dham se fall down on sofa for no reason? Who will abuse everyone else under the garb of being bade bhagwaan? Whose ghatiyapan will we get to see? Who will do kaands, be slapped or lectured then pretend to seek forgiveness and repeat the same cycle again? Maid ki lyphe toh khatam ho jayegi without them smiley3

Edited by ShahH8er - 6 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmikumr

is this smile enough.....smiley36....yaar kya hi hoga when the atma of every character sach main atma ban chuke hai....RIP Maan.. 

Catziilla Halloween GIF - Catziilla Halloween Trick R Treat GIFs

Beautiful.... the characters feels exactly like this without even looking like this..smiley36

Btw, how r u ? since u were not around, have u completed binge watching the remaing episodes, that u had earlier skipped... 🤔

lakshmikumr thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Beautiful.... the characters feels exactly like this without even looking like this..smiley36

Btw, how r u ? since u were not around, have u completed binge watching the remaing episodes, that u had earlier skipped... 🤔

Puspha ......im smart re....i chilled on Goa beach....do u think vapas aakar is trash ko dekhakonge...nahsmiley14

Cats In Glasses Smart Cat GIF - Cats In Glasses Smart Cat Funny Animals GIFs