The reasons Shahs are still in this show

Posted: 5 months ago

... is because Anupamaa will come back to "save" their lives.

If the show had been only about her journey, Shahs could have been easily phased out. But no!!

The level of ungratefulness of Shahs kicking her out after her 26 years of abject level of maid work for them and Anuj just calling out her carelessness after her 3 years of bare minimum are the same.

Both deserve hate.

Shah babies with one spoilt, one neglected and one outcasted child are same as Anuj and Adhya leading peaceful lives with Shruti with Anuj only hating 90s music and Adhya hating Indian food.

Both need Anupamaa to make them happy again.

Shahs kept kicking her out and she kept going back and Anuj scolded her once and she left for good.

Both seperations are the same kind of sad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

... is because Anupamaa will come back to "save" their lives.

If the show had been only about her journey, Shahs could have been easily phased out. But no!!

The level of ungratefulness of Shahs kicking her out after her 26 years of abject level of maid work for them and Anuj just calling out her carelessness after her 3 years of bare minimum are the same.

Both deserve hate.

Shah babies with one spoilt, one neglected and one outcasted child are same as Anuj and Adhya leading peaceful lives with Shruti with Anuj only hating 90s music and Adhya hating Indian food.

Both need Anupamaa to make them happy again.

Shahs kept kicking her out and she kept going back and Anuj scolded her once and she left for good.

Both seperations are the same kind of sad.

Anuj never asked her to leave .she is the only who left them .i beleive Anuj wanted her to leave shah family and start her relationship again but upma koh kuch hi aur samaj gayi .

Despite owning multi million company and house she just decided to leave the house .like seriously??? Kapadia are nice family thye care about upma.despite she ignored them 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

U know I feel jis udaan ko itna hype Kiya jaata hai vo actually koi career choice nhi but anupama finally breaking off from shahs in true sense as what Anuj said she had been handcuffed so strongly with the past that she is unable to reach present completely .

For serial sake yes anupama will only heal anuj adhya but I want first her to realise what blunder d lady did for some people who was never worthy of her dedication.

I really want anupama to burst out on shahs & on especially dukhmukh Shah who is forever majboor in front of his loving wife jhuli , beloved son vanar after seeing dumpy standing on d same place where once she was standing as there has to be some reason to make dumpy copy anupama. She has to realise due to her behaviour nothing is changing so she has to stop being saviour of Shah's .

I don't know what makers r getting portraying their FL like this , if I m right sreemorey was a business woman & confident lady but anupama don't have any career growth I always felt more than dancing cookery would be better career option for anupama as she had been praised 4 it only multiple times usme hi success dekha do .

Shah family is serial mein logo ek Naya tarah ka masala ban jaata hai unki sangat hi aise hai, itne saal Shah family ke saath rehne ke baad anupama poori masala daani ban gayi

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 5 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Vaise if yashpal being Anuj father is true then we can get rid of Shah family as anupama is getting a new sasural with scheming MIL & forever scheming jethani .

Originally posted by: Historia

Anuj never asked her to leave .she is the only who left them .i beleive Anuj wanted her to leave shah family and start her relationship again but upma koh kuch hi aur samaj gayi .

Yes he just called out her carelessness trying to justify CA's paranoia and she got offended. Even viewers are putting both in same category.

When she said she doesn't want Anuj to carry her baggage anymore, it meant that she would have tried to reconnect with them if he had never told her what he really felt about it and was never planning on letting go of the Baggage.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Anuj named her 26 years of unpaid service to Shah's as baggage. That's blasphemy. Anuj should be hung till death.