Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Tumhari comment se muze realize hua ki Jr Dumbraj to sabse bada hopeless aadmi hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣

King thoda better tha isse kabhi kabhi to gusse me bolta tha chirkut ko senapati ji maharaj hum hai aap nahi smiley7

and samrat be like kshama maharaj 😜

King was way better. He used to make wrong decisions all the time but he used to stick to them and he made decisions. Mahavir just wastes space. Bin pende ka lota hai - tilotima tilotima karta rehta hai all day. He wears good clothes and sword and just walks around. 

King used to sit on the throne and make decisions, he had people in his court. Mahavir ran away from anusiya twice. She asked him both times can we talk and can you be clear on what have I done and he didn’t answer but just ran away. Wife says ranchhodji is a thief he is ready to punish, wife says see a rose he puts anusiya in custody, wife says go talk to Tara and off he went, wife says the royal stamp could be stolen by an insider he gives her the job to find the culprit! Like what does he do? 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

tillo is such a disgusting lady smiley11

I skip her scenes when she is with samrat or Jr Dumbraj ye double timing koun dekhe 

Good you didn’t watch her rub oil on Samrat in slow motion then, it was yuckkk !!!

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

smiley20Dhruv should remain same (🤞)

smiley36 who knows better than us smiley19

that time many were watching for Dhruv

and honestly it'll be Risky for Writer.

I don’t think they will change him. He never listened to his family much once Tara came in the picture and they won’t ruin gods blessings. I am not worried there as they can ruin everyone and everything but not a godly character and god had blessed Dhruv Tara and has given guidance so we are safe there.

Plus as far as there is no hitting and slapping if he is quiet that’s the worse that can happen - then tara can handle that she is good in that situation. But I think because of kanaji we are fine. 

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

smiley31smiley31 sweetu smiley31smiley31

Someone was missing me smiley31

Ek bhi chudail gayaab ho to nhi chalta haismiley37smiley27smiley27

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

Good you didn’t watch her rub oil on Samrat in slow motion then, it was yuckkk !!!

Bach gayi mai

Warna mere innocent dil par kya parinam hota smiley2

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6