Kya halat hogi uski

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Looks like tillo is mastermind

And samrat singh is her pawn

Ria23 thumbnail

Samrat singh maharaj scenes were good

these two juniot dumraj and his mother dumb queen making things difficult.

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUSH146

Mansi di aur Chinnu babu kaha chale gye ho

Ab Jannat bhi nhi dikh rhi

smiley31smiley31 sweetu smiley31smiley31

Someone was missing me smiley31

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia-life

Innocent chudails , kidhar h smiley36

hello Innocent👻

smiley31smiley31

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Maine decide kiya hai pichhla sab kuch bhulkar ek new start karna hai smiley20

So basically aaj mera 1st epi hai DT show ka jo mai dekhne wali hu smiley36

smiley20

i'm watching with zero expectationsmiley36

so how was Ur Experience smiley17?

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Tillu rani to completely negative ban gayi hai ab

Ek hi epi me sukku ka murder attempt and last scene me mahaveer ko marne ki bat kar rahi thi achha hai mar do us useless Jr Dumbraj kosmiley37

poor sukku I'm glad Kanhaji ne bola hai use kuch bhi nahi hoga means woh bachhi safe rahegi smiley20

Tara sach me sudhar gayi hai ab dekhkar bada achha laga smiley27

smiley20

Now it's like she is the mastermind & Samrat was/is just following orders smiley44

smiley36we thought he is the mastermind but here poor Ex-Senapati is following Order smiley36

Atleast in dumbRaj era he could manipulate King here poor Samu smiley36would never be A bosssmiley36

Such A dangerous lady 😱 Daas ji wont get time to react smiley37 compare to him DumbRaj could try to Save himselfsmiley36 

I know Tillu's Revelation will be Heartbreaking moment for Daas ji but  I can't wait for That smiley42smiley41 I would love if he saw Trailer of his Dear Wife smiley36smiley37

That's Lovely smiley27 

And I'm Glad Writer remember Dr. Dhruv .

See I told u she won't disappoint U .smiley1

Finally we are getting Dhruv's Tara smiley27

Though I'm happy to see New Tara smiley27

but I would love to see Warrior Princess Tarapriya going extra mile for Her Dhruv (🤞) smiley42

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 7 months ago
Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia-life

To be honest, I can tolerate Tillu's two timing, bcoz

- First she from starting was a grey and we all knew that she may be a villainsmiley24 

-Second Mahaveer deserves this . Agar vo uss Anusuya ko chhod skta h , jisne usko marte waqt tak saath diya .To Tillu uske saath jo bhi kare  , I don't feel sad. smiley39

But writers ko ye saara romance , two timing , pura episode bhar ke dikhane ki jarurat nahi hai, itna patience bhi nahi h mujhme smiley11

exactly I don't have issue with  them being negative or Pure evil  but I have serious issue with cheater's Cheating story smiley11 

Correct now I feel he deserves more for whatever he has done & doing with Anusiya.

Both time he was Wrong but now He is just something I can't even Describe in A word.

He can break Engagement and enjoy his Married life but she can't Take rose from someone! Seriously?smiley7

Just bcz that hurt his larger size Ego so he is punishing her without telling her crime smiley7

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 7 months ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Woh raaz king ke sath hi chala gaya smiley37

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jr Dumbraj Tillu ka Prem poojari ban gaya hai ab pata nahi aage kya kya karega uske chakkar me literally har bat manta hai uski smiley29

Ek din Tillu bolegi apni mom aur sis ko get out kar do palace se to woh bhi kar dega maybe smiley17

That’s good because right now I don’t think Tara is singing his praises much either. Today she told Dhruv that Anusiya is in custody over just an anklet 😂😂😂 that was so funny as she can’t believe her brother has fallen this far.

What does he do? Doesn’t go to work or take decisions, all decisions are either made by Tara, his mother, or his wife. He is a king but doesn’t tell what the crime is and runs away when anyone asks a question. Wife is irritated with him as he is always hanging around her, sister can’t be bothered with him as she has a life now, and mother seems to be over him too. So frankly I don’t know what is the point of Mahavir!