They killed off Sartaj!!!

Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

How can they do something like that? I hate them so much. They could have just shown the heroine getting married to a supportive good guy for a change!!! I just hate CVS. 

https://youtu.be/LrVldpHS1dM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

It is sad. But Nehmat won't be able to love Sartaj. She only has Ekam in her heart.

MochaQueen thumbnail

We always knew this would happen as Sartaj was just a cameo.😭

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

I mean it was known that Vivian would be on for like 3 months, which is exactly what happened. Despite fans loving Sartaj and Nehtaj so much, the show makers are just hell-bent on making Nehkam the thing (personally which i think is a toxic relationship while Nehtaj wasn't). 

If I'm not mistaken, Sartaj's body wasn't found right? I skipped through the episode cause it was too tragic and had me emotional, Vivian was just too good at portraying the emotions ðŸ˜­ but if his body wasn't found it leaves an open opportunity for the character to come back, but i highly doubt it'll ever happen. the ratings were already dropping with the news of Vivian leaving, now that he's gone i can only imagine it dropping some more, and with rumors of third gen leap, Sartaj's return is most likely never going to happen ðŸ˜­

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

M actually glad that finally he is not in the show ðŸ˜† 

Wish to seem him in a fresh show as main lead only