Closing Thoughts On Mere Sai

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Friends We All Saw This Wonderful Show From 2017-2023

Please Tell What Messages And Daily  Teachings You Learned From This Lovely Show?

It Couldn't Have Been Possible With The Lovely Cast Of Mere Sai

Main Cast

Edited by SilverBell - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Friends We All Saw This Wonderful Show From 2017-2023

Please Tell What Messages And Daily  Teachings You Learned From This Lovely Show?

It Couldn't Have Been Possible With The Lovely Cast Of Mere Sai

Main Cast

The bottom-line of every episode is to be a good human being, spread positivity and kindness as much as you can. This is what I take from not just the serial but Sai Baba 's teachings too. And of course, the underlying principles of Shraddha n Saburi, easily said than done but worth believing and practising!!

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

The bottom-line of every episode is to be a good human being, spread positivity and kindness as much as you can. This is what I take from not just the serial but Sai Baba 's teachings too. And of course, the underlying principles of Shraddha n Saburi, easily said than done but worth believing and practising!!

That's Beautiful 

Thanks For Sharing Your Views Here 

🤗

SilverBell thumbnail

My Thoughts On What I Learned From This Show Is Follow God's Teaching On 

Faith And Patience To Be A Good Human Being And Always Help Those In Need.

And Don't Expect Anything In  Return Because God Knows What You Need And What You Don't 

😊

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Yes, every episode/ story ends with a divine message, there is so much to learn from this serial.  Rarely, we get the opportunity to see a serial with a social or moral message in it. That impressed me most, and I am going to miss this serial, I wish, it could continue for some more time. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

My Thoughts On What I Learned From This Show Is Follow God's Teaching On 

Faith And Patience To Be A Good Human Being And Always Help Those In Need.

And Don't Expect Anything In  Return Because God Knows What You Need And What You Don't 

😊

Well said, Nishita. ❤️Every episode is a lesson to be learned.  I am going to miss this serial. 😭

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Well said, Nishita. ❤️Every episode is a lesson to be learned.  I am going to miss this serial. 😭

I Will Also Also Miss This Series 😢

I Wish It Didn't End So Quickly

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Yes, every episode/ story ends with a divine message, there is so much to learn from this serial.  Rarely, we get the opportunity to see a serial with a social or moral message in it. That impressed me most, and I am going to miss this serial, I wish, it could continue for some more time. 

Well Said Madhu 😢

We May Not Have Our Show But Mere Sai Is Always There To Re Watch On Sony Liv 

And About Our Forum Can't Say For Sure It Might Close Soon

So Feeling A Little Sad About It

😢😔