Help Needed :Any forums for the Indian Authors to reach the audience

flowergirlz thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Dear All,

How are you all doing? 

I am not new to India forum, but i am new to this Writer's Forum. I used to write Fanfiction stories for Jodha Akbar.

I am not sure if this this the right forum to ask this question, if it is not, i apologize. 

I have written and self published a Novel : Together Forever : Part 1 - Who Am I? . The genre is Fantasy. Adventure, Reincarnation & Romance.

Is there any forums available in India Forum to talk about our own books and reach readers, If so please let me know that would be very helpful.

Incase if you are interested in knowing what the novel is about, a short blurb:

Blurb:

Maya's life could not be any more perfect and planned as it was. Though everyone called her lucky, she neither believed in it nor needed it. But little did she knew a dream could change her entire life.

Was it just a dream?

Will it bring her a happy life or turn her life to be a nightmare? Only time can tell !!

Read the thrilling and adventurous journey of Maya in search of the Unknown.

If you would like to know about novel, you can also check out my insta : storieswithselvi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Originally posted by: flowergirlz

Dear All,

How are you all doing? 

I am not new to India forum, but i am new to this Writer's Forum. I used to write Fanfiction stories for Jodha Akbar.

We are delighted to see you return to the India Forums.❤️ The IF has grown up leaps and bounds over the years thanks to the vision of Vijay, and the technical staff's never-ending technological improvisations. 😊

I am not sure if this this the right forum to ask this question, if it is not, i apologize. 

It's alright, no worries. If the inquiry pertains to writers/ stories, you can post it in the Writers Corner  forum as well.  However, this is the place to clear any future doubts such as site issues and tech problems...😊--https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5317283

I have written and self published a Novel : Together Forever : Part 1 - Who Am I? . The genre is Fantasy. Adventure, Reincarnation & Romance.

Is there any forums available in India Forum to talk about our own books and reach readers, If so please let me know that would be very helpful.

In this thread, you can discuss your IF forum related/published OS/FF/SS/Poetry. However, the rules disallow discussions on other websites' submitted stories and topics in India forums. 

Incase if you are interested in knowing what the novel is about, a short blurb:

Blurb:

Maya's life could not be any more perfect and planned as it was. Though everyone called her lucky, she neither believed in it nor needed it. But little did she knew a dream could change her entire life.

Was it just a dream?

Will it bring her a happy life or turn her life to be a nightmare? Only time can tell !!

Read the thrilling and adventurous journey of Maya in search of the Unknown.

If you would like to know about novel, you can also check out my insta : storieswithselvi

Advertising for other sites' published novels/stories is not permitted in India Forums. If you wish to share the link with your friends, you can do so via Private messages. 

If you want to migrate your Jodha Akabar FFs from that forum to  FF site, you are welcome. Here is the link for  details, how to migrate,and how to get a book cover for your book etc. 

The link-- https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1573

If you need any help, please contact any of the WC Forum's mods. 

flowergirlz thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hii... Thanks a lot for your reply... Thats very sweet of you to share the information. I appreciate your kind reply.