Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Thank you so much for such kind words! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

You got it right. They were two such people who the world thought would be able to separate easily but every time they proved them wrong for the faith and devotion they had towards each other was beyond amazing. β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

I know whenever we start watching a new show, we praise the leads to the sky. But I would be completely honest here, these two and their story has been one of the most beautifully executed that I have ever seen in any language and kudos to the makers for that. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

What I wrote is simply an elaboration of their feelings which unfortunately we didn't get due to the show going off-air. With this, now we can finally be at peace that somewhere in some imaginary world they'll be living happily ever after...   

Once again, thank you so much for appreciating my story! πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—

That's amazing to know! Kaju and Neel deserved their happy ending and I'm glad they found it in your story (and I presume on the show as well) πŸ‘πŸΌ

True, we tend to want to find more than what meets the eye when we start following a show, but there are some that stand apart with how they seem to have the most beautiful characters ❀️

I am glad you were able to get creative satisfaction from writing this tale. That's the most important part. In your version, you brought to life an alternative sphere where they could just perfectly exist as they are, and move together towards something even more better and wonderful πŸ‘

Once again, thank you for the tag. Thoroughly enjoyed reading. You are a really good writer πŸ€—

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah, they did get the ending they deserved, only a bit rushed. πŸ˜›

Exactly! 

Thank you dear for your appreciation! πŸ€—

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago
HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so beautiful. I'm still kind of lost on how the show ended and why they were separated, but know damn well how anguished they both were by the separation. It's the story of learning from their mistakes and learning to not take each other for granted. They learned life's harsh truths the hard way and decided to amend their mistakes. Their happy ending seems totally well-deserved. 

Both the characters are written beautifully. Their regrets and guilts and most importantly, their overpowering love for each other that brought them closer. 

A great work. Thank you for tagging me. Really loved reading it. ❀️❀️

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Thank you so much dear! πŸ€—

You got it right. The reason why I personally feel Kajal and Neel are superior to any other character including my favorites from the past is that while they can be considered as DEVOTION (Kajal) and LOYALTY (Neel) personified, they are also very human and have their highs and lows, are capable of making mistakes but they learn from it and never ever take their partners for granted. β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

About the premise of this separation, Pavitra tried to commit suicide in her parents' absence when Kajal being the typical FL brought her home.  After the ONS kaand, Neel wanted to throw her out immediately but Kajal requested him to support her because she felt if they evicted her, Pavitra would continue haunting them for the rest of their lives. Instead, she wanted to make her realize her folly and help her accept the fact that Neel had moved on. 

But Pavitra being Pavitra didn't learn her lesson and with Bhoomi's (Kajal's cousin and the antagonist) support continued plotting against them. They even sabotaged Neel's exhibition for which he had been working for a long time. But Kajal and Dhruv arranged an online exhibition and helped Neel out. Impressed by his photos online, when a reputed company wanted to hire Neel, they threw the appointment letter in the dustbin and made it look like Kaju did it while she was cleaning the room.

So Neel got terribly angry and for the first time, he shouted at Kajal that he never thought her to be so illiterate that she wouldn't understand the difference between a normal piece of paper and an appointment letter. He was frustrated with the rejection from all ends and ended up asking why was he getting punished when he did nothing wrong. Was their marriage his biggest mistake?

This statement of his riles up Kajal's insecurity that she was not good enough for Neel. On top of that, Pavitra's father threatened her that if she didn't divorce Neel, he would make sure Neel doesn't get any job in any other company. Hence, she felt it would be better for Neel if she had left him and he had started over with someone compatible with him.

But...

Neel himself was remorseful once his anger subsided and rushed to apologize. However, it was too late. Later he realized Kajal had gone back to her village and pleaded with her to come back to him since Without Kajal There Would Be No Neel. Seeing his condition, Kajal forgave him but she was still hesitant about returning since she wasn't as educated as him, and hadn't made a name for herself yet. That's when Neel told her that she didn't have to prove herself to the world because he knew her worth and that's all that mattered. Later Kajal revealed that she got a job as a dance teacher but when Neel wanted to shift to Uttarakhand to be with her, she rejected the idea since she wouldn't want him to get separated from his family for her sake. So Neel came up with the idea of spending 6 months in Delhi and 6 months in Uttarakhand which would allow them to be together as well as fulfill all their duties. 

Thus their story came a full circle and the show ended with Kajal dancing and Neel clicking her pictures. 

My issue with the end was, despite knowing they had little time at hand, the makers wasted a lot of time on Dev-Pari Track and neglected some major issues like what punishment did Bhoomi, Pavitra, and her Dad received and so on. The worst part was, they inserted Dev-Pari in NeiKa's confrontation scene unnecessarily which diluted the impact. It's one thing to show the progress of all characters and another thing to prioritize favorites at the cost of compromising the storytelling. That's what the makers did in the last episode - ruined all the NeiKa scenes with their precious Dev-Pari, and of course, earned my wrath as a result. πŸ˜›

So I felt like writing this story so that I could address the important issues and give NeiKa the ending they deserved. β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Thank you so much dear! πŸ€—

You got it right. The reason why I personally feel Kajal and Neel are superior to any other character including my favorites from the past is that while they can be considered as DEVOTION (Kajal) and LOYALTY (Neel) personified, they are also very human and have their highs and lows, are capable of making mistakes but they learn from it and never ever take their partners for granted. β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

About the premise of this separation, Pavitra tried to commit suicide in her parents' absence when Kajal being the typical FL brought her home.  After the ONS kaand, Neel wanted to throw her out immediately but Kajal requested him to support her because she felt if they evicted her, Pavitra would continue haunting them for the rest of their lives. Instead, she wanted to make her realize her folly and help her accept the fact that Neel had moved on. 

But Pavitra being Pavitra didn't learn her lesson and with Bhoomi's (Kajal's cousin and the antagonist) support continued plotting against them. They even sabotaged Neel's exhibition for which he had been working for a long time. But Kajal and Dhruv arranged an online exhibition and helped Neel out. Impressed by his photos online, when a reputed company wanted to hire Neel, they threw the appointment letter in the dustbin and made it look like Kaju did it while she was cleaning the room.

So Neel got terribly angry and for the first time, he shouted at Kajal that he never thought her to be so illiterate that she wouldn't understand the difference between a normal piece of paper and an appointment letter. He was frustrated with the rejection from all ends and ended up asking why was he getting punished when he did nothing wrong. Was their marriage his biggest mistake?

This statement of his riles up Kajal's insecurity that she was not good enough for Neel. On top of that, Pavitra's father threatened her that if she didn't divorce Neel, he would make sure Neel doesn't get any job in any other company. Hence, she felt it would be better for Neel if she had left him and he had started over with someone compatible with him.

But...

Neel himself was remorseful once his anger subsided and rushed to apologize. However, it was too late. Later he realized Kajal had gone back to her village and pleaded with her to come back to him since Without Kajal There Would Be No Neel. Seeing his condition, Kajal forgave him but she was still hesitant about returning since she wasn't as educated as him, and hadn't made a name for herself yet. That's when Neel told her that she didn't have to prove herself to the world because he knew her worth and that's all that mattered. Later Kajal revealed that she got a job as a dance teacher but when Neel wanted to shift to Uttarakhand to be with her, she rejected the idea since she wouldn't want him to get separated from his family for her sake. So Neel came up with the idea of spending 6 months in Delhi and 6 months in Uttarakhand which would allow them to be together as well as fulfill all their duties. 

Thus their story came a full circle and the show ended with Kajal dancing and Neel clicking her pictures. 

My issue with the end was, despite knowing they had little time at hand, the makers wasted a lot of time on Dev-Pari Track and neglected some major issues like what punishment did Bhoomi, Pavitra, and her Dad received and so on. The worst part was, they inserted Dev-Pari in NeiKa's confrontation scene unnecessarily which diluted the impact. It's one thing to show the progress of all characters and another thing to prioritize favorites at the cost of compromising the storytelling. That's what the makers did in the last episode - ruined all the NeiKa scenes with their precious Dev-Pari, and of course, earned my wrath as a result. πŸ˜›

So I felt like writing this story so that I could address the important issues and give NeiKa the ending they deserved. β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Wow, thank you so much for explaining all this. Except for the unnecessary scenes with the another pairing shoe-horned into the Neel and Kajal scenes, the show had a decent ending and both the characters were justified.  

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yeah! ☺️

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hello People! πŸ˜Š

Since GSMI has ended, soon the forum will be closed. In case, any fan comes here in search of a FF and stumbles upon this thread, I have migrated this story to the new Fan Fiction forum as well so that you can read the story and share your opinion without any problem.

To check it out, click on the following link -

Where The Sky Meets The Earth

With love... β€οΈ

kjhkkkk

Nush_Rat thumbnail

😊

Nush_Rat thumbnail