Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

no it doesn’t… which library do you use? 

Oh... then how do you source your books. Waise sometimes you can also find books on Issuu. Non fiction I find plenty... fiction depends...  I am in Singapore... so I access yaha ka National Library. There are physical books/magazines etc and ebooks/emagazines too. 

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anybody watching the latest track? 

I caught up with all the episodes today 😂 Meety actually gonna have memory loss?! 😯 How much is she gonna forget? Yaaay 🥳🎉 

For our superwoman just inhaling smoke from the fire while hanging by a rope was not enough to faint 🙄✋ Something heavy had to hit her head as she is a police officer afterall... 🙄🤪 

You enjoying latest episodes? 😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: watevever

I caught up with all the episodes today 😂 Meety actually gonna have memory loss?! 😯 How much is she gonna forget? Yaaay 🥳🎉 

For our superwoman just inhaling smoke from the fire while hanging by a rope was not enough to faint 🙄✋ Something heavy had to hit her head as she is a police officer afterall... 🙄🤪 

You enjoying latest episodes? 😆

I neither like nor dislike the episodes … I watch sometimes if I was asked for an opinion by jiggy and others and troll everyone 🤣🤣 

well as far as current Deathbed track of  Meet H , earlier I thought she is going to have a partial memory loss forgetting last 1 year and asking for her baby .. but that doesn’t make sense as BD-CBD will try everything to tell Meet H the reality and Meet A is helpless in front of that evil duo… full memory loss also doesn’t fit the bill as this is what everyone wanted that is Meet H to leave Ahlawat house … honestly I can’t guess the story at this point because show has gone berserk… 

There are two parallel stories running … 

one where Rajvardhan,Babita , Meet A and Meet H and probably their baby are struggling with their own things …protecting baby, nabbing baby thieves, At the same time bring rajvardhan and Meet A close … Meet A trying to hide his secret from Meet H … and so on and on…  

second one at Ahlawat house where CBd is a rape victim and now suffers from Split personality disorder where her alter ego appears when she is angry … BD is trying to hide this fact from Ahlawats and trying to cure her daughter secretly so that her so called kalank (rape) and illness (where she is a bar dancer ) doesn’t come out… Kya chl ra h? kyu chl ra h ? kuch smj ni aa ra .. Meet A ghr me cbd ka pati h pr bahar Meet H ka pati h… jitni intensity se chilla chilla kr bolta h k cbd uski biwi h utni hi intensity se Meet H b uski biwi h ye sb ke samne bolta firta h… this show is destroyed beyond repair…  I don’t see any end to this BD-CBD duo.. all I care is about that little cute munchkin… usi ko dekhne kabhi kabhi episode dekh leti hu..

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I neither like nor dislike the episodes … I watch sometimes if I was asked for an opinion by jiggy and others and troll everyone 🤣🤣 

well as far as current Deathbed track of  Meet H , earlier I thought she is going to have a partial memory loss forgetting last 1 year and asking for her baby .. but that doesn’t make sense as BD-CBD will try everything to tell Meet H the reality and Meet A is helpless in front of that evil duo… full memory loss also doesn’t fit the bill as this is what everyone wanted that is Meet H to leave Ahlawat house … honestly I can’t guess the story at this point because show has gone berserk… 

There are two parallel stories running … 

one where Rajvardhan,Babita , Meet A and Meet H and probably their baby are struggling with their own things …protecting baby, nabbing baby thieves, At the same time bring rajvardhan and Meet A close … Meet A trying to hide his secret from Meet H … and so on and on…  

second one at Ahlawat house where CBd is a rape victim and now suffers from Split personality disorder where her alter ego appears when she is angry … BD is trying to hide this fact from Ahlawats and trying to cure her daughter secretly so that her so called kalank (rape) and illness (where she is a bar dancer ) doesn’t come out… Kya chl ra h? kyu chl ra h ? kuch smj ni aa ra .. Meet A ghr me cbd ka pati h pr bahar Meet H ka pati h… jitni intensity se chilla chilla kr bolta h k cbd uski biwi h utni hi intensity se Meet H b uski biwi h ye sb ke samne bolta firta h… this show is destroyed beyond repair…  I don’t see any end to this BD-CBD duo.. all I care is about that little cute munchkin… usi ko dekhne kabhi kabhi episode dekh leti hu..

I really want Meety's memories to go back to the time b4 her dad's death when she wasn't doormat or mahaan... She will have to live in AH as her house is under repairs... I want Meet2 to fall in love all over again... I guess Im asking for too much... 🥺

Meetwa is in such a messed up situation I really wanna see how he is going to handle his two wives lol... One with memory loss n one with split personality so actually 3 wives 🤣 Good luck bro 🤣👍

Cheeky/Cheeku is best part of the series 💕 loving the little baby!! She looks like Meety which even more adorable... 😍