Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

After long I opened twitter and saw a BTS scene of Meets hanging somewherešŸ¤£. MA was probably trying to save MH and she was all tied up. Did Shagun actually hung on his one hand without support? If so he must be really strong. I am sure a tall person like him should be heavy.

dhyan se. dekho ā€¦ he has harness too .. very thin black wires ā€¦  Its out on youtube ā€¦ I guess this is the link 

https://youtu.be/7pnuF7tefKc

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

My god ... meri tho kabhi himmat nahi hui to read the big books but always had plan to read them some time... now that you mention, I feel inspired again to read itšŸ˜† ... I have read only short stories by Leo Tolstoy and Anton Chekhov so far... 

Abhi its a bit hectic time for me so was reading some online articles and magazines etc based on art actually...  Just picked up a mystery novel yesterday... 'Murder in Old Bombay' by Nev March. 

are you on goodreads? if yes please let me know.. lets connect over there ā€¦ it will be good to share recommendations with each other ā€¦ I have read dan brown and harry potters book in past .. so long books are no problem for meā€¦ but its a classic so sometimes a little harder to understand and have to read a passage multiple timesā€¦ but it is not as interesting as Pride and prejudice which I have read several times I think I am gonna order unabridged version for myself since I adore the book..

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

All good busy with work and lot of travel..how are things at your end? 

What is that game you tagged me in? I think I will be the last if I play any game on ITV šŸ˜‚

I am fine too and trying to learn and include new things in my life. That is just a quiz like game on Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? šŸ˜. I watched that show as a child. However I don't know how much I can remember šŸ¤£

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

dhyan se. dekho ā€¦ he has harness too .. very thin black wires ā€¦  Its out on youtube ā€¦ I guess this is the link 

Oo Haan . In the other video dikha hi nahi šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Wese I also tried tagging you in the IPKKND game I mentioned to ChatterNikki in but you have turned it off.šŸ˜.

I always initially type Niki instead of Nikki initially before I correct it again as I have a friend named NikišŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi dono Bach jaayenge. Amrit pi rakhha hai kyašŸ˜•

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

I am fine too and trying to learn and include new things in my life. That is just a quiz like game on Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? šŸ˜. I watched that show as a child. However I don't know how much I can remember šŸ¤£

nice, what sort of new things? Any musical instrument? 

I have not watched that show so have no idea what it is all about šŸ™ˆ 

Anjureads thumbnail

are you on goodreads? if yes please let me know.. lets connect over there ā€¦ it will be good to share recommendations with each other ā€¦ I have read dan brown and harry potters book in past .. so long books are no problem for meā€¦ but its a classic so sometimes a little harder to understand and have to read a passage multiple timesā€¦ but it is not as interesting as Pride and prejudice which I have read several times I think I am gonna order unabridged version for myself since I adore the book..

I am not on goodreads. Never considered actually. If its good to join then I can join. I just usually follow recommendations  from the local library here.... every month they showcase some books. Or else I choose from the shelves. The ebooks have reviews so I follow those too sometimes. I am a somewhat slow paced reader.... Yes classics take longer and I havent been reading classics for a long time now. Only light reads in recent years.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I am not on goodreads. Never considered actually. If its good to join then I can join. I just usually follow recommendations  from the local library here.... every month they showcase some books. Or else I choose from the shelves. The ebooks have reviews so I follow those too sometimes. I am a somewhat slow paced reader.... Yes classics take longer and I havent been reading classics for a long time now. Only light reads in recent years.

I wasnā€™t able to find local library hereā€¦ I tried but it didnā€™t appeal me so using goodreadsā€¦ 

Anjureads thumbnail

I wasnā€™t able to find local library hereā€¦ I tried but it didnā€™t appeal me so using goodreadsā€¦ 

You mean goodreads allows you to download books too? My library only supports Libby to read ebooks. So I have only Libby. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

You mean goodreads allows you to download books too? My library only supports Libby to read ebooks. So I have only Libby. 

no it doesnā€™tā€¦ which library do you use?