Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Learning Korean alphabets resources: 
1. Learn Korean in Korean (Youtube videos)

2. Korean Unnie  (Youtube videos)

3. How to study Korean (Website)

4. Learn Korean in India (Youtube)

kchaims thumbnail

Online shops for Korean items

India 

Worldwide 

Edited by BilliCat - 1 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hi, not sure if I can comment here so creator, trash it if am not πŸ˜…

This is for those who would like to learn Korean, Talk to me in Korean is an amazing place to start. They have all levels, from beginners to advanced and they have some really good free online lessons. Navigating their site is also pretty easy and they also have a YouTube channel where they break down concepts in little pieces and explain. 

https://talktomeinkorean.com/

For easy and better translations of Korean words or sentences, you can use papago. It's Korean made so translations are better than that of google. 

When searching for something in regards to Korea, try naver.com instead of Google. You will get better info although am a little skeptical about searches in English on Naver because it's a Korean search engine.

Last but not the least, if anyone needs help with Korean or Korea (minus K-Pop or celebrity discussions because you would probably know it better than me; am not so invested in it), feel free to ask me. But just a request, please do not ask me or even write to me in romanization, I tried before and it's really difficult.  Literally gave me a bad headache afterwards πŸ˜… 

That would be all. Hope you all get to learn the beautiful Korean culture along the way.

FYI.... just incase you didn't know. India and Korea share the same date for independence day, 15th August.  

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I use papago app for translation...used to have naver and Kakao ac which expired πŸ˜†( used them in exo peak days)