Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

I know. I hope some good ones go. 

Ye ladki ko maine kabhi dekha bhi nahi and shez making it look like they heard of her awesomeness and approached her.😳

Exactly. But if in case Koreans liked Indian historical FLs they could've approached for Paridhi/Pooja atleast Sonarika. Why do I feel that she just got hold of some auditions and then participated and bagged themu all🤓

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sxursaep

Exactly. But if in case Koreans liked Indian historical FLs they could've approached for Paridhi/Pooja atleast Sonarika. Why do I feel that she just got hold of some auditions and then participated and bagged themu all🤓

Ohh. Sonarika is gorgeous.

Yessss, I am damn sure she actively tried to make it there and her agency helped her. Maybe she sent her portfolio and some episodes of her work.

She has done some historicals, maybe they have a Korean show jisme they needed someone like that. 

Jab release hoga tab pata chalega kitna important role hai. Doesnt seem like a lead to me. China and Korea are very different that way. I dont think they will give lead roles to people from other countries.

She has confessed to being obsessed with K dramas. Mustve wanted to romance some Oppas😆 Wont be surprised if there are dating rumours soon.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Daebak

Ohh. Sonarika is gorgeous.

Yessss, I am damn sure she actively tried to make it there and her agency helped her. Maybe she sent her portfolio and some episodes of her work.

She has done some historicals, maybe they have a Korean show jisme they needed someone like that. 

Jab release hoga tab pata chalega kitna important role hai. Doesnt seem like a lead to me. China and Korea are very different that way. I dont think they will give lead roles to people from other countries.

She has confessed to being obsessed with K dramas. Mustve wanted to romance some Oppas😆 Wont be surprised if there are dating rumours soon.

I feel Indians are just way too obsessed with Korean log and celebs isliye they're referring a short cameo role as a debut role too. Dekhte hai if she's gonna romance with our legendary oppas😆

But tbvh I don't think I'll be able to watch her. It'll give me jealousy lol☺️