Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The game sounds interesting. đź‘Ź Incorporating moving average would make predicting trickier, which is interesting.

I have a question though. Suppose my answer falls into the category of majority percentage when I am answering, and I score a point. After a while the average changes, and my answer falls into the category of minority percentage. Does that mean I would lose the point I scored? Or the points will be scored after the final (moving) average is known?

P.S. Thanks for the tag Soni 🤗

Originally posted by: tournesol

The game sounds interesting. đź‘Ź Incorporating moving average would make predicting trickier, which is interesting.

I have a question though. Suppose my answer falls into the category of majority percentage when I am answering, and I score a point. After a while the average changes, and my answer falls into the category of minority percentage. Does that mean I would lose the point I scored? Or the points will be scored after the final (moving) average is known?

P.S. Thanks for the tag Soni 🤗

Your scoring will be computed based on average at that point. Later when it changes won’t change your point.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Your scoring will be computed based on average at that point. Later when it changes won’t change your point.

Awesome 👍🏼