MiNeil SS "My Child Bride" last part pg 70 updt 20/02/2021- Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

738

Views

37.9k

Users

9

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: su_94

🤣🤣 zalima you should get gif award 🤣

yes best representation of emotions through gifs award🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: su_94

🤣🤣 just by advertisement thaiya thaiya dhum tan nan 🤣 then imagine later 🤣

later...its the time to disco🤣🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: su_94


This thread 🤣 just by advertisement it's ta thaiya thaiya 🤣

This is one my favourite gif n song on MiNeil 🤣☺️SouNoor if they see all this 🤣🤣 I can imagine their expressions 🤣🤣


Srj will leave itv forever🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

later...its the time to disco🤣🤣


🤣🤣 Am having all super wild disco imagination☺️🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz


🤣🤣 Am having all super wild disco imagination☺️🤣

we should ask zalima to find perfect disco gif🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111


we should use this ta thaiya ta thaiya o o now in place of aage samajh jao 🤣🤣


🤣 Zalima should change signature and add ta thaiya ta thaiya 🤣 just like Avani's aage samajh jao🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

I just imagined him going all dhum tana na na like some peacock dancing in the rain🤣🤣


🤣🤣 When mini will give signal or show entry board he will🤣🤣

Edited by Krithzz - 5 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

who can forget that but still my fav was sarkailo khatiya gif🤣🤣

🤣🤣That was other epic 🤣 I love it and double fun is when you literally imagine MiNeil dancing like that ☺️🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz


🤣🤣 When mini will give signal or show entry board he will🤣🤣

i just remembered that song-

aaj rapat jaye toh hume na uthaiyyo☺️🤣


both of them dancing in rain☺️

Anj_01 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

🤣🤣That was other epic 🤣 I love it and double fun is when you literally imagine MiNeil dancing like that ☺️🤣

vicarious pleasure we feel for miniel☺️🤣

Related Topics

Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 5 years ago

Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...

Expand ▼
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 5 years ago

Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...

Expand ▼
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 6 years ago

Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...

Expand ▼
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 4 years ago

MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...

Expand ▼
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 6 years ago

Hii Please dont hit me for bringing up another story without completing the ongoing ones. I promise I will wrap them up soon and also the spin...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".