N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes  sirf hume haq hai watching them romancing☺️

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 9

Mini and Neil were in their room. Mini was sad after seeing the reactions of family members. “What do you think? What we have decided is right? Clearly no one want us to have this baby.” Mini asked as she was still not assured about how they will face it all alone. “I don’t know right or wrong. Your happiness is only important to me. I know this is not some normal problem and people may take time to understand this but I expected better from our family. Today they really disappointed me.” Neil replied as he put his hand on Mini’s shoulder.

“Is it so bad to think about our own happiness, our own life once you become parent?” Mini asked. She too was sad by children’s reaction. It was ok if children had made fun of them but their outburst and complete rejection of the thought that their parents could have their own personal life and decide to give birth to new life at this age was shocking. Mini had thought her children were more mature to handle it. “Actually, once you are parents you are so invested in children’s life that they forget it….everyone arounds you forget it….hell! even you yourself forget it that you have your own life. You may have your own priorities, own thoughts different from children. Once you realize that, once your children or people around you realize that, they force you to go back to your old roles for their sake because they just cant look at you as a normal person.” Neil replied as he thought about what could have gone wrong.

“So, will they ever be able to accept this baby in our and their lives?” Mini asked apprehensively. “That I don’t know but we will be there for each other in all circumstances.” Neil promised.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon the day of Aayat’s engagement came and everyone was gathered around at Kabir’s place for the engagement. They exhcnaged the rings and function was going on when Kabir noticed Aayat was not happy. “Do you still have second thoughts about us? Its our engagement and you don’t seem happy enough. Something is bothering you.” “Kabir, its nothing like that. I am little tensed from some days now. Infact our family is upset because of mom and dad.” Aayat informed. Kabir looked around and noticed Biji and Naeem bi also had same expressions on their faces. Even the twins were not their bratty self as usual.

“What happened?” Kabir asked. “Wo…actually….its….” Aayat started but didn’t know how to tell him. “Hey! I have never seen you this nervous. Whats the matter?” Kabir was now worried. “First promise me that whatever it is it will not affect our life and our relationship.” Aayat extended her hand. “Ok baba, I promise. Now tell me.” Kabir promised. “Actually, I wanted to tell you and your family about it earlier but I was so ashamed of it.” Aayat played with her dupatta nervously. “Cut the crap. Come to the point.” Kabir was now irritated.

“My mom is pregnant and they have decided to have the baby.” Aayat replied in one breath.  Kabir was silent for sometime.“What! Your mom….pregnant…at this age….your are going to be an elder sister again!” He said and started laughing hysterically. “Oh God! OMG! I cant believe it. Your parents….I thought…I thought you guys use to tease them by referring them laila majnu but looks like…they still have those sparks between them….pregnant…oh man!” Kabir kept laughing holding his stomach now.

“Here I am all nervous. How your parents will react, how whole society will react and here you are cracking all sorts of jokes.” Aayat hit her on the shoulder. “Ok…ok sorry…but come on yaar…its funny. Its not every day you come across elderly couple having baby.” Kabir defended himself while still laughing. “Exactly! Elderly couple go on satsangs and bhajans ...they don’t do…don’t do……they don’t….” Aayat hesitated for a while. “They don’t do SEX….thats the word you are trying to say I guess.” Kabir completed her sentence he laughed some more. “Yes exactly they don’t act like tharkis and embarrass their children. I mean mom is 40 plus and dad 50 plus…..ye sab parents ke karne ki cheeze hai kya…how gross?” Aayat let out her frustration.

“Relax! You are just over reacting. And besides sex ki koi age limit hoti hai kya? 40 se upar walo ko allow nahi hai? Hume hi dekh lo….aaj se 20 saal baad tumhe kya lagta hai…hamari life kaisi honi chahiye….hum pub jana chhod denge? Drinking, dancing…sab chhod denge kya sirf ghar par baith kar bhajan karenge? How boring that would be? Tum hi toh kehti thi ki tumhare parents ke jaisi kisi ki love story nahi. They are eternal lovers. You want us to be like them. Jin do logo mein itna pyar hai…ab jabki wo budhe ho gaye to sirf unhe certain way mein act karna chahiye? You don’t have any problem with their love….you just have problem with their expression of it….you feel ashamed about the physical expression of their love? Come on…..I thought you are not that narrow minded.” Kabir explained.

Though Aayat understood somewhere that she is being unreasonable but was still not comfortable with the fact that her parents actually could have normal sexual life and its results are out now.  She wanted to see them as normal couple but couldn’t. For her, they were her parents…and parents cant do anything out of place, awkward or out of character. “Its so easy to lecture me on this as its not happening with your parents.”Aayat replied and walked off stomping her feet. Kabir followed her to pacify her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayushman and Armaan were playing basketball in the ground with other friends. Their team was winning and scoring basket after basket. “Shart yaad hai na Vikas? 1000 bucks right? Haarne ke liye taiyar ho jao.” Ayush said smugly. “Haan haan dekhte hain….abhi game baki hai.” Vikas accepted the challenge and kept playing but despite of his best efforts couldn’t win. “Give us the money stingy. Its just a game don’t be such a loser.” Armaan said when Vikas started to cheat and didn’t give money. “Huh! I am not the loser. Jyada ghamand mat karo apne game par bahut jaldi you both will be out of practice.” Vikas replied. “Oh really? Why do you think so?” Ayush asked.

“Guys, listen all of you. Ek babut hi important baat hai jo main tum sabko batana bhul gaya. My elder sister is expecting. She went to her gynaec yesterday and you know whom she saw there? She saw Mrs. Oberoi….yes…the very same…Ayush and Arman’s mom…you want to know why…she is also expecting….soon our game hero will be handling their little sibling, changing their nappies, feeding them by bottle…now I don’t think they will have much time left for the practice then.”Vikas shared the news. Ayushman and Armaan were shocked that the news is already out. “Hahaha, Oh man just imagine Ayush potty saaf karega aur Armaan bachhe ki chaddiyan dhoyega….oh God! That would be some scene.” Another friend Rohan joked and everyone laughed with him. “Must say…your dad…kaafi jawani baki hai abhi unme….hume nahi pata tha wo itne bade khiladi hain….you both play basketball but his favourite game seems to have been cricket.” Another friend Amit passed a snide comment and all burst out laughing. Ayush and Arman just hung their head down in shame as they didn’t have any comebacks. “Now tell me who are losers?” Vikas asked smugly and all pointed towards the twins. They left the place as they couldn’t take anymore insult. Their worst nightmare turned into reality.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aayat was at Kabir’s home. His mom and dad called him for selecting some jwellery. She left the place after selecting a necklace and a ring. “Kabir, is Aayat ok? She looks upset from some days. Even her mother and father were tensed during enagament ceremony.” Kabir mom asked him. “Mom, koi badi baat nahi hai. Its just a small family issue.” Kabir informed. “What happened son?” Kabir’s dad asked. “Mom, dad…Aayat’s parents….they are going to be parents again…I mean her mother is pregnant.” Kabir informed.

“What! Pregnant! At this age….Oh God! What kind of people are they? Remember I told you, ye rishta tay karne se pehle sochna chahiye tha….ye puri family hi bahut ajeeb lagi thi mujhe toh.” Kabir’s mom commented. Just at the same moment Aayat came back to collect her handbag which she forgot in their house and heard it all. Kabir saw her and was shocked and more than that embarrassed that she had to listen to all that nonsense. “Aayat, listen to me don’t go….” Kabir followed her outside.

“Aayat I am sorry. I told my parents just now and at first anyone would react like that but I know my parents….they are not bad people…they will understand.” Kabir gave explanation. “Its ok, no need to give explanation…waise bhi mere parents ne harkat hi aisi ki hai…ab ye sab random comments sunne ki aadat dal leni chahiye mujhe.” Aayat said and left the place before Kabir could have stopped her.

Aayat entered haveli. She was angry. She was remembering those words again and again and she had decided today she will confront her parents on this and will end it once and for all. To her surprise, there was already huge fight going on in the house.

“Gosh! Dad it was so embarrassing. You guys really made our joke in whole colony. For the first time we were not able to give a befitting reply to those losers.”Ayush said angrily. “Yes same thing happened with me. Kabir’s parents came to know about your pregnancy….I just cant forget the look she gave me…as if …as if…pitying on my condition for having such weird family.” Aayat joined in.“Yes, mohalle ki aurton ne sawaal puchh puchh kar hamara bhi jeena mushkil kar rakha hai…har koi tumhari pregnancy ko lekar ya toh taana marta hai ya majaak udata rehta hai.” Biji also shared her experience. “Tum dono ki wajah se toh lagta hai ab hume ghar men hi band rehna padega…tumne to hume kisi ko face karne layak nahi chhoda.” Naeem bi supported.

“Stop it. Stop it all of you. Ye kya laga rakha hai aap logo ne? Aap log toh hume aise blame kar rahe hain jaise koi bahut bada paap kar diya humne….aisa bhi kya ho gaya hai. We are married and we love each other. We share normal husband wife relationship. Yes I know old age pregnancy is awkward to some people but it has happened. We didn’t plan a kid purposely but now since it has happened we just want to keep this baby. Is it a crime?” Neil shouted finally when he lost his patience.

“Hum kuch nahi jante. We cant face this embarrassment anymore now. And why do you even want this baby. You already have three children. You should get rid of this one.” Biji suggested. “Yes, Biji is right. Mom just get an abortion and end this stupidity once and for all.” Aayat supported Biji and twins also nodded their head.

“SHUT UP! One word….I am warning all of you here….one word against my baby and I will forget who is standing in front of me….whether they are my elders or my own children….if anyone talked any shit about this little one here….they’ll have to face my wrath.” Mini finally broke the silence when she couldn’t take it anymore.

“You people forget about Mini’s health also in your anger. You are accussing us of selfishness but actually you all are selfish. And who the hell are you people to meddle in our personal life, to tell us what to do what not to do. To hell with all of you. You know what, we were tired of giving explanation to all of you. So think whatever you want we will not be giving any answers to any of you.” Neil said with finality and took Mini from there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Good morning behenji.” Naeem bi wished Biji. “What so good about morning. Kal se mahual kharab ho rakha hai pure ghar ka. Pata nahi ye Mini aur Neil apni zid kyu nahi chhod dete.” Biji replied. “By the way where are they? Havent seen them yet. Mini has not gone for her walking. Neil also didn’t make morning tea for her.” Naeem bi inquired. “Even I was wondering the same. Come lets go and check upon them and lets try to make them understand once again with calm mind now.” Biji suggested. They both went to their room.

The room was open. Mini and Neil were not there. Biji and Naeem bi called the children. They searched the whole house but couldn’t find them anywhere. They inquired from their colleagues and friend circle. Nobody knew about their whereabouts. Their phone were also switched off. Aayat checked their cupboard and was shocked to find it empty. “They have left the house!” she whispered.“What?” Biji exclaimed. “Unke kapde nahi hai. Unke phones switched off aa rahe hain, ghar ya bahar walo ko pata nahi unke bare mein…iska aur kya matlab hai.”Aayat concluded. “Hey! See what I found.” Armaan said as he picked up a pieceof paper from the dressing table. It’s a letter from mom and dad.” Arman said.“Read it out loud.” Ayush asked.

“Dear ones, We tried but you failed to understand us, our feelings. We know none of you is happy with our decision. We don’t want to be the reason for your embarrassment in the society and we cant see you unhappy because of us. No matter how rudely you talk to us but you are our family and we cant bear this fights and arguments now. So we have decided to leave this house. Don’t worry about expenses or anything. We are not abondoning our family. We will take careof it like always and fulfill every responsibility but please don’t try to find us ....at least for some time. We want to live in peace. Bye, your mom and dad.” Armaan read the whole letter and everyone was stunned.

“I still think we shouldn’t have left the house. Lets go back.” Mini said worriedly. “No way. We are not going back….not untill your delivery. All those arguments, the scenes they create it’s all affecting your health. I cant take any risk with you. Besides this, I really want us to leave. Bahut ho gaya ab…bahut jee liye sabke according…ab bas apne liye jiyenge….bas main aur tum…aur ye nanhi si jaan….chalo phirse zindagi ki shuruaat kare.” Neil shared his views. “Ok baba kam se kam ye toh batao where are we going?” Mini smiled athim. Neil just smiled in reply as the annoucement was made for their flight for Goa.

to be continued.....

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kids and oldies 😈 but MiNeil 🥳 rocking. Loved how they took stand. So they are going to goa🤣🥳

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo atleast kabir thoda sensible h😆

Goa🥳ye hui naa baat 🥳

Vese arya ko abhi tak pata nai chala🤔

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Kids and oldies 😈 but MiNeil 🥳 rocking. Loved how they took stand. So they are going to goa🤣🥳

Or hum  celebrate kar rahe h😆

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Or hum  celebrate kar rahe h😆

Yeah 😆 and We celebrate more when MiNeil celebrate each other 😉🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Goa  finally Neil took her 😉 never leave a chance 😆 MiNeil vs whole world is treat and we know the reasons for it 

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Yes kids aur oldies mineil sabse nipat lenge🤣

Neil ka sapna pura hua goa jane ka🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Chalo atleast kabir thoda sensible h😆

Goa🥳ye hui naa baat 🥳

Vese arya ko abhi tak pata nai chala🤔

Haan wo aayat ko bhi jaldi hi akal dega😆

Anj_01 thumbnail