Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Amazing🤗

Neil loving her innocence....thtvwas just brilliant..

Arya😆

Beautifully written anjali 👏

Loved it❤️

Update soon😆

thanks

neil and mini are innocent young couple with many dreams in their eyes

Anj_01 thumbnail

Chapter 8 The truth strikes

Mini has just returned from her dreamy date. She was about to go inside her room when Arya caught her midway and pulled her into her room.

“Sis, not so soon….you can't go without giving me the detailed report about your date.” Arya smiled and winked at her.

“Arya…..you are too much….let me go….I am not telling you anything.” Mini tried to avoid her.

“Oh come on my shy princess, you are blushing continuously and your cheeks are turning red like tomato….means the date was amazing…..oh please tell me else I would not be able to sleep whole night because of suspense.” Arya made puppy face.

Mini laughed at first but then showed fake anger, pulling her ear, “Miss "curious" give rest to your brain and by the way I should be the one to interrogate you…..you helped him na? you told him about my favourite place and all.”

“So what? He genuinely asked for help and I obliged him…after all it was about my sis. Now be a good girl and tell me how was the date…..romance, dance ….coochi co ...huh!!!...he held your hands….or may be..he kissed you. OMG.” Arya said all thing in one go, feeling super excited.

Mini tried to calm her down, “Ok ok…..I will tell you but please for god sake shut your big mouth or else mom and dad will hear us.”

“So what pyar kiya toh darna kya….let them know. ”Arya teased her.

Mini gave angry look, “Chhutanki..will you stop it? It was only our first date….I don't want to tell anything to mom and dad unless I am sure about it.

“Fine, do what you feel right. But you cant escape my interrogation tonight. ”Arya pulled Mini on her bed and started questioning her.

Finally Mini accepted defeat and told her whole story, off course "censored version", and they passed whole night chatting and gossiping with Arya teasing her every now and then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil was sitting with a guitar in his hands singing the same song which he sang for Mini last night. He remembered their date and kiss, a beautiful smile crept on his face. Mickey noticed this and came towards him.

“Wake up boy….again day dreaming…huh!!Let me guess …its about Mini…right!” Mickey laughed.

“Yeah, yesterday night we went on date….oh Mickey help me yaar…my love for her is increasing meeting after meeting….at this rate I'll be a majnu soon.” Neil complained.

“Ok, Mr. majnu…keep your majnu giri aside and pay attention to practice.” Mickey laughed yet again on Neil.

They were disturbed by the doorbell. Mickey went to open the door. A boy gave him an envelop addressed to him. He opened it to look what it is. Its from university..they have sent the marksheet in physical format.

“What….marksheet…but here…why?” Neil asked shocked from the news.

“They have asked for permanent address in the examination form and I have given this address na..thats why.” Mickey replied.

“Oh no!!! I have also given my Mumbai address …that means my marksheet will also come at my house….or who knows maybe it has already come….oh no!! man…I have to go home right now.” Neil ran to his home immediately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini was at office. She was looking at the file. Shock and suspicion written all over her face. After checking out every detail twice she thought that she needs to share this important piece of information with her dad so she went directly to Hanuman's cabin.

“Dad, I want to show you this. I was just going through the financial papers when this file caught my attention.” Mini put the table on Hanuman’s table.

“Whats wrong with this file Mini?” Hanuman asked.

“Dad, from some time now Yash uncle placing orders from this new supplier for raw materials. I dont think he is right person. Market mein inki reputation achhi nahi hai. And besides all this he didn’t even ask you before taking this big decision. And since two quarters quality control department ka allocation bhi Yash uncle ne half kar diya hai. Dad, quality control department is essential for our business. We need to hire experts there not cut their allocation.” Mini explained in details.

“Mini, you are thinking too much. Yash is majority stake holder here. He must have taken decision in company’s benefit.Agar mujhse pucchta bhi to main mana thode hi na karta. He must have done all this to save money.” Hanuman brushed off her doubts.

Mini was annoyed with innocence of his dad, “No dad….baat paise ki nahi baat neeyat ki hai….he could have asked you about this….but no he didn't even tell you….we would have never known it if today I haven't seen it…..today if he doing this then I am afraid that maybe….in future he could trick you or fool you for anything…you should talk to him about this.”

“I know my daughter cares for me but sweetheart trust me I have much more experience than you…..I know Yash is very practical….a shrewd business man but he is good at heart. He will never do such thing to me.” Hanuman again took it all lightly and didn’t think in detail.

Mini finally accepted defeat knowing his father is too good to understand the mean nature of world, “Ok dad if you say so. But soon my exams are coming and I will not be able to give time to office so I want you to be careful.” Hanuman promised her that he will be careful and pay extra attention in office in her absence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the way Neil was praying that his marksheet should not have come yet and if came Yash should not have seen it. But all his prayers were in vain as cat was out of the bag already. Neil reached home only to find his marksheet in Yash's hands and he was staring at it with mixed emotions of anger, shock, disbelief written all over his face. As soon as Yash heard Neil coming towards him he turned back to confront him.

“What the hell is this?” Yash threw the marksheet on Neil and shouted in anger.

“ I am sorry dad…I was about to tell you…”Neil tried to give explanation.

“About to tell me what….another lie….first you said you did good in exams then you said result has not come yet…..all lies….I don't wanna listen anymore lies.” Yash shouted again.

“Dad please calm down…I know its my fault…but I was waiting for the right time. I could not give time to studies as I was busy in a music competition….remember I told you we won it.” Neil now decided that he should tell him the whole truth.

“What? You failed as you were busy in some stupid competition because of that stupid music hobby of yours and instead of accepting your failure and repeating the session you are wasting your time here in arguing with me.” Yash asked unable to believe.

Neil took a deep breath as he was kinda expecting this type of reaction, “Dad I don't want to go back to repeat the session…I am done with it.” Neil said with determination.

Yash calmed himself a little bit listening his decisive tone and thought that damage has already done now its time for damage control, “Fine, you don't wanna go….I am ok with it…waise bhi…you are Yash Oberoi's son..nobody gonna ask you about your academics performance….all that matters is that you are sole heir to Oberoi industries….but no more wasting of time….you will join office from tomorrow.”

“You didn't get me dad….I don't wanna pursue MBA and this family business at all. I want to make my career in music. I have already formed my band and I am giving auditions for a music reality show.” Neil replied clearly stating his goals in life.

Yash was shocked, anger once again return to his face, said gritting his teeth, “Do you have any slightest of idea what the hell are you saying?”

Before Neil could reply him a sound caught their attention. They both turned around to find Seema standing there, as usual, all drunk. She had dropped her glass while coming towards them as she was stumbling due to the effect of alcohol. She had already heard all their conversation. So, on Neil's behalf she gave reply to Yash.

Seema stammered due to the effect of alcohol, “Shut up Yash…keep your voice down…there is no need to shout at my son. He will do what he wants to do….he is not your puppet who will move ony our commands.”

“You shut up Seema….its only because of you he is talking to me like that. After all like mother like son…..its in your genes to be disrespectful and irrational fool.” Yash insulted her.

“Dont you dare put a finger on me….everybody is not materialistic and money hungry like you…people have other preference also….and if my son don't wanna join your business and become a money making machine like you…so he won't do it.” Seema said holding Neil’s hand for support.

“I am money making machine….then what are you…coward woman…cant face the reality and drowning herself in alcohol.” Yash taunted.

“At least I am better than you….as even in this state I haven't lost my conscience.” Seema taunted back.

Yash and Seema went on and on spitting out venom of anger and insults towards each other. Neil stood there silently listening to all this. What was started with Yash and Neil's argument suddenly become Yash and Seema's usual fight and blame game and Neil become a mere spectator of it. After some time when he had has enough of it. He lost his temper, put his hands over his ears trying to shut their voices which were hammering his head and finally burst out. “Stop it…..stop it both of you right now…when will you both understand...I am fed up of this….its my life….so let me take all the decisions …you dont have to worry about it.” He left the house immediately giving them a disgusted look.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini was in her room in bedtime payjamas and loose shirt. She was going to sleep when her phone rang she felt irritated for a moment as who could have disturbed her this time. She saw the number and immediately her expression changed from irritation to a shy smile as it was Neil's call. She picked it up but as soon as she heard his voice worry replaced that shy smile. He said he is outside her house and wants to meet right now. He sounded very disturbed. She looked at the watch it was already 11.45 pm her mom and dad were already asleep. She fought with the dilemma of whether to go or not but when he asked again “Are you coming?" she just couldn't say no. she went out to meet him.

Mini saw him and gestured him to come inside. They both sat on the bench of the lawn of her house. She was even more worried after seeing him. He didn't look like usually cheerful, naughty and energetic Neil. In fact he was looking vulnerable and sad. Spark in his eyes and that breathtaking smile on his lips was missing and she didn't like it at all.

“What happened? Is everything ok?” Mini asked holding his hands.

“Dad came to know about the result and I also told him about the band.” Neil replied looking down.

Mini understood that he had argument with his dad, she cupped his face with her hands and made him face her, “Hey look at me…everything will be fine soon. May be your dad is angry now but give him sometime he'll understand you.”

Neil held her both hands which were cupping his face and looked directly in her eyes with his sad ones, “No…that is not the problem…I kinda expected his outburst…but…I am sad because my parents had a huge fight because of me….mom took my side and she argued with dad…and they..they…” He couldn't complete the sentence.

Mini felt like somebody is stabbing her heart. She couldn't see him like this. She was feeling his pain. She hugged him tightly and caressed his back to console him. “Hey, don't feel bad ok…it was not your fault. Talk to them after some time and try to make them understand your point of view. All parents love their children a lot…and so are your parents…they'll understand….everything is gonna be alright.”

She saw he still was looking lost so to lighten his mood she said, “All this seriousness doesn't suits your image. That cheesy, flirty Neil Oberoi suits you better.”

Neil laughed with her. He kept talking to her for sometime and felt as if he is gaining back his confidence and energy. Her few words were enough to infuse new life in him.

“Thanks….thanks for coming at this time…and bearing this not so happening Neil. And yes you are right….this sadness and all doesn't suits to sexy hunk like me.” Neil said and parted from hug. He winked at her and flashed his million dollar smile which she was longing to see.

They sat there for some time without saying anything. Neil's head resting on her right shoulder and his left hand held her right one. Their fingers were entwined. Both were silent just enjoying each other company. After some more time Neil took her leave after saying thanks once again for being there for him then left after giving a goodnight kiss on her cheeks.

He was feeling nice after long time as after that ugly fight he was feeling angry, restless and frustrated. He had left home and went back to Mickey's house to let his frustration out by drowning himself in his music world but it seems like nothing was working at that time. He left that place too and wandered here and there whole day at last he could think of only one place where his heart can find some peace and he headed straight to Mini's house. First he thought that she would not come at this time but somewhere his heart was feeling that she'll come for him. And yes, she came and all his pain, anger, frustration vanished just like that.

He smiled thinking about her and headed straight towards his home. The all confident and cheerful Neil was back, more determined now, to convince his dad.

to be continued......

precap- the deal (Neil convinces Yash)

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome updates

Love it

Continue soon

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome updates

Love it

Continue soon

Thank you very much😳

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Deal ? What deal ? Yash is playing game ? Will it cost Mini life ?.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Deal ? What deal ? Yash is playing game ? Will it cost Mini life ?.

No deal is about his dream and yash's wish to make him join business

The story is about mineil journey....more of neil's journey of becoming a rockstar and how his relationship with mini affected it at every point...how he changed completely from what he is now and how he handled himself in her absence then when they were back together how he they sorted everything out.

First it was supposed to be different. It was like that old story written for another couple but during the editing i felt its automatically taking new form as if changing itself to suit on mineil....now its no more that same story....i'll let it go with the flow for mineil.

And because of this i have decided that accident and physical injury thing will not suit here as over the top emotional and sloppy things doesn't suit on mineil...now there will be only be breakup

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

No deal is about his dream and yash's wish to make him join business

The story is about mineil journey....more of neil's journey of becoming a rockstar and how his relationship with mini affected it at every point...how he changed completely from what he is now and how he handled himself in her absence then when they were back together how he they sorted everything out.

First it was supposed to be different. It was like that old story written for another couple but during the editing i felt its automatically taking new form as if changing itself to suit on mineil....now its no more that same story....i'll let it go with the flow for mineil.

And because of this i have decided that accident and physical injury thing will not suit here as over the top emotional and sloppy things doesn't suit on mineil...now there will be only be breakup

I agree @bold 👍🏼

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

I agree @bold 👍🏼

🤣🤣

I knew you would be happy as i remembered your were so worried about mini getting hurt....i can understand even though they are just characters but we feel for them😳

Another good news for you. Now Isha's character will also not be the same....her role will be same but not like old story...in old story that third angle girl was a lot more sweet so i gave her big part but here isha just dont fit in the image....though i wanted to experiment with her character...i tried hard also..... but it's like her eyebrows movements and cunning smile overshadows everything🤣🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

🤣🤣

I knew you would be happy as i remembered your were so worried about mini getting hurt....i can understand even though they are just characters but we feel for them😳

Another good news for you. Now Isha's character will also not be the same....her role will be same but not like old story...in old story that third angle girl was a lot more sweet so i gave her big part but here isha just dont fit in the image....though i wanted to experiment with her character...i tried hard also..... but it's like her eyebrows movements and cunning smile overshadows everything🤣🤣

Yeah 🤣 MiNeil are emotion and dil hai ki manta nahin

@bold true true 🤣 you said it .🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

Anjali.. continue this . Don't end it mid way