Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

This was beautifully written 👏 something new on MiNeil.  Something near to reality and i could imagine them walk to remember this was indeed beautiful walk ,walk to remember....

Thanks

Had written it long back but didn't have time to post it😆

Finally i posted it and happy that it is liked by everyone. It was different from my other stories.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mineil_Fan

Wow ... This was simply such a beautiful story . It showed the worst reality of life. Well written asusual. And as I always say, you should publish your own book....

Thanks a lot avni for taking time and coming here.

Miss you and your comments 🤗

Book publishing is one of my dreams hope it comes true one day. 

But i enjoy writing here, on mineil, chatting with you all🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Loved this concept on MiNeil 👍🏼 and you made sure to keep that essence of MiNeil also. It tough to write everything in one shot and output to be this good but you did it and that's why we call you one class writer 😎 

Writing os is very difficult.. specially for me. I am very bad at summaries, short stories.😆

Thank God all of you liked it, i thought it may sound preachy or heavy/sad kind of.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Yeah   scenes like when he stops her from jumping, mini confronting him , their walk, that process of turning from two complete strangers, friendship ,companions all those little things I could imagine SouNoor as MiNeil. 

Thanks for noticing all this🤗

You guys always give attention to smallest of details❤️

Wanted to write more about their phase of getting to know each other but then it wouldn't be an os.😆 thats my problem....bhavnao mein beh ke main sab kuch likhna chahti hoon...kam shabdo mein kaam hi nahi chalta mera😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Thanks a lot

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Thanks for noticing all this🤗

You guys always give attention to smallest of details❤️

Wanted to write more about their phase of getting to know each other but then it wouldn't be an os.😆 thats my problem....bhavnao mein beh ke main sab kuch likhna chahti hoon...kam shabdo mein kaam hi nahi chalta mera😆

You know MiNeil from all angles, sides ,in ,out🤣 plus your  write up which makes it beautiful that we can imagine them. 

Even I wanted to read more on their friendship phase but its os and you had to finish all the things in one shot but you did complete justice .like @zalima says rest were self explanatory which we could imagine 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah   scenes like when he stops her from jumping, mini confronting him , their walk, that process of turning from two complete strangers, friendship ,companions all those little things I could imagine SouNoor as MiNeil. 

All this makes them MiNeil ❤️ they would have nailed such scenes natural way 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You know MiNeil from all angles, sides ,in ,out🤣 plus your  write up which makes it beautiful that we can imagine them. 

Even I wanted to read more on their friendship phase but its os and you had to finish all the things in one shot but you did complete justice .like @zalima says rest were self explanatory which we could imagine 

Exactly ❤️

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Years back start bestsellers ,rishthey use to come and this story of yours was just like that ..i could imagine Srj Ash throughout ..They are very good in such stories And little was apt and i liked you did not go into detail explaining how they fell in love etc. Your writing said it all.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Years back start bestsellers ,rishthey use to come and this story of yours was just like that ..i could imagine Srj Ash throughout ..They are very good in such stories And little was apt and i liked you did not go into detail explaining how they fell in love etc. Your writing said it all.

Yes short and sweer and yet so much emotions used to get stirred because of those one hour episode of rishtey....i loved that show. Even today i remember some of its stories scene by scene.