Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely agree on each and every point. What more can I say. Shrivastavs constantly contradict themselves and are the most idiotic family I've seen on ITV, even Ekta characters have more consistency. At least villains acknowledge their villainy, here everyone is convinced they are innocent. Poor Pradeep Chauhan, he thinks he's the big bad, little does he know everyone is a snake in this show (except Pari and Sujoy, who are the tortured mice). 

I'm glad you enjoyed what I posted. Even with bits of humour in my rant, I do want to clarify this show is a joke. In fact the writer has taken the chance to insult all us viewers by calling us fools through a character, Neha using a dialogue to voice his opinion. From today onwards my 8:30 slot is now free and i'll happily watch the show from a source in which this show isn't benefitted. 

I would like to say that Pari and Sujoy aren't to blame. She has self respect hence why she pulled away and left. 

Mr-YK thumbnail

The writer is doing that. He is so fixated on Gunjan that he'd degrade anyone for her like he did with Prakash, then he uses the whole family against a single character in a mob mentality to belittle that person. From today onwards my 8:30 slot is now free and i'll happily watch the show from a source in which this show isn't benefitted. I would like to say that Pari and Sujoy aren't to blame. She has self respect hence why she pulled away and left. 

Mr-YK thumbnail

The writer has taken the chance to insult all us viewers by calling us fools through a character, Neha using dialogue to voice his opinion. From today onwards my 8:30 slot is now free and i'll happily watch the show from a source in which this show isn't benefitted. I would like to say that Pari and Sujoy aren't to blame. She has self respect hence why she pulled away and left. 

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Writer wanted to show two specially abled people love story but viewers started liking Pari more so for that sake they gave importance to Pari for sometime..but thn all of sudden they realised Gunjan is main lead so she should get married to yogi so she can stay in story till end ....just to glorify Gunjan they butchered many charcters....Kabeer , Prakash, Kusum, pari and most importantly Yogi...

But still Gunjan failed to make place in viewers mind frgt about heart..... unnecessary importance to Gunjan is worst decision I feel.....most of the time we don't even understand her sign language and now all thanks to her we don't understand Yogi's language too.....

To be honest they treated Pari badly I mean her charcter.....all of sudden she is wrong now.... family blaming her for everything.....Kusum was always selfish it's just that we can clearly see her now as selfish.....they r so blind by Yogi's baby news that they don't even care for Paris missing news....such a shameless family....Dadaji still care for Pari but others r just shamless and low mentality people.... especially Yogi if getting mature means become shamless and low mentality person thn it's better we never become mature especially like Yogi who is worst character of IIM now.

Pari is no less....she has no self respect....she was wrong when she broke sujoys heart and she was wrong for not keeping touch with her mom who is better person now.....

I think they r trying to show how two specially abled people take care of thr kid and all.... seriously all thanks to Gunjan we are not interested....Sorry to say but Gunjan ruined everything.....worst scene of IIM was when she scolded Pari and said getting pari back at home was wrong decision ....I mean seriously getting Gunjan back in Yogi's life was wrong decision but all thanks to writer obsession for Gunjan he is trying to prove Gunjan as mahaan and ideal bahu and she is main lead ( that's the different thing except makers no one feel she is main lead) . 

I agree almost completely with you. Its the Pari thing, in my humble opinion she has done no wrong. Breaking off a marriage where she could've ruined lives is the right thing to do. Anyway as of today, i'll no longer be viewing the show on TV but from a secondary source so the writer doesn't benefit from me.

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

🤣🤣 Y K you mentioned all points so well..👏

Seriously this show has become utter nonsense..

All beautiful characters butchered by the writer for his so called creative writing..

when he said "this is my story.. like it or don't I will write what I want to.."😡

he was like "My story is my story, none of your story"..🤣

n all ardent viewers are like "to hell with your story"...🤣

Writer is like 'unche makaan ,phike pakwaan..'. means you won't find tasty and homely food in a rich households...which literally means once a person goes on higher post or gets more fame, his creativity dies down.. same happened here as writer is ruining his own stories with his so called egoistic attitude..

I dont care anymore about the show...

All I do care about is this forum and the friends I have made here on the forum..🤗

Lots of love to you guys..❤️🤗

Thanks, I'll gladly take a bow. 

Lets focus on the writer who I won't bother to name out of disrespect. He surely does regard himself as though he is right. Clearly self righteous. Based on the 27th March episode he voiced his opinion through Neha, he is clearly agitated at us. He called us fools for thinking Pari is right or as he put it a 'heroine'. He is literally wants us to view the story his way. He lashed out on Pari's character knowing she is the fans favourite character. He broke the fourth wall to have a go at us. This is a grown man with an infatuation for a fictional character. Lastly my 8:30 slot is now free and he can gladly f**k off!

I hope he reads this!

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Writer is  a moron on top of being a faux progressive. Kusum talks about how Yogi was a silent baby... is he not aware deaf babies cry and make noises just like any other? Babies cry on instinct, it's not dependent on hearing. It's become more and more obvious that writer hasn't done an ounce of research on the specially abled and writes his characters through his own ableist bias. He makes it seem like Yogi and Gunjan are unfit parents, and will need the help of a "normal" person, despite millions such couples managing to raise children on their own. You think regular couples don't have accidents with their babies? Well, I can hardly call it surprising, considering that from the beginning he has portrayed the lives of the specially abled as being dependent on the whims of their abled caretakers. How can deaf and mute people possibly be shown independent in any aspect, they're obviously just a prop for abled people to show how "woke" they are. Amazing writer, truly an inspiration. 👏 

The show is a shit show. I won't be watching it on TV anymore. Let the ratings plummet. So much for representing the deaf and mute community smh.