Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

However, in real life as Pragati is Bani they have had their suhaag raat years ago. 

yes she is bani but gosh i forgotten that she is bani neither i associate bani with her thanks to the two contrasting personalities of bani-pragati...she is only pragati for me

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

yes she is bani but gosh i forgotten that she is bani neither i associate bani with her thanks to the two contrasting personalities of bani-pragati...she is only pragati for me

lol..I think even raghbir has forgotten she is bani πŸ˜‚..he only calls her Pragathi...and he’s very happy that she is Pragathi.. seems like he’s forgotten bani and their life together..he never talks about their life when she was bani anymore..πŸ€”..and the writers are making no attempt to show any connections of Pragathi and Bani. Looks like with a new face, she also inherited new behaviors ..πŸ€”...I don’t see any connection of Pragathi being bani. Even when raghbir dreams ,.he only dreams of her when she was Pragathi..bani seems dead to him,.πŸ€”

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

lol..I think even raghbir has forgotten she is bani πŸ˜‚..he only calls her Pragathi...and he’s very happy that she is Pragathi.. seems like he’s forgotten bani and their life together..he never talks about their life when she was bani anymore..πŸ€”..and the writers are making no attempt to show any connections of Pragathi and Bani. Looks like with a new face, she also inherited new behaviors ..πŸ€”...I don’t see any connection of Pragathi being bani. Even when raghbir dreams ,.he only dreams of her when she was Pragathi..bani seems dead to him,.πŸ€”

We fans was worried before bani truth we want her as pragati only chslo atleast cvs ne sun liya we r happy with that its ok 

As pragati she come back in raghbir's life i feel like he is more crazy 4 her more thn bani what u say ? His love more crazy 4 pragati 😍

Catty24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

However, in real life as Pragati is Bani they have had their suhaag raat years ago. 

Thank god they npt show us their sr scene dont want to see seriously i was not enjoy bani raghbir fback scenes im happy they not show sr flash back scene 

With pragati she is main lead so cvs kbhi to sr dikhayengi and raghbir also want sr with her his dream prove that lolzz πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Innshow bani n pragati r same person bt actress to alag he so they will show woth pragati bt dont know when 😈😈

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Catty24

We fans was worried before bani truth we want her as pragati only chslo atleast cvs ne sun liya we r happy with that its ok 

As pragati she come back in raghbir's life i feel like he is more crazy 4 her more thn bani what u say ? His love more crazy 4 pragati 😍

yes I think he fell in love with Pragathi before he knew she was bani...so now he loves her...he doesn’t think or relate her to bani at all.  But I do want her to tell him she was pregnant...I think that’s important ..πŸ˜€

Catty24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes I think he fell in love with Pragathi before he knew she was bani...so now he loves her...he doesn’t think or relate her to bani at all.  But I do want her to tell him she was pregnant...I think that’s important ..πŸ˜€

Yeah true before bani truth he was madly love with Pragati remember ? He say final good bye to bani that time he was sad bt aftr that he forget her n start new life with Pragati only for 1 week CVS give us praghbir romance he was very happy with her bt thn bani truth Agaya and thn separation 😫 otherwise just imagine in hotel kya hota if he don't knw abt bani truth he was very excited to meet her in hotel room πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ 

Yeah agree she should tell him 

Edited by Catty24 - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

@catty@indira1211 iam more than happy that raghbir only associate her as pragati and bani is a memory,he falls in love with pragati gradually and he loves pragati and also big thanks to contrast personalities pragati's nature is what raghbir fall in love with which is different from bani

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Catty24 thumbnail

@catty@indira1211 iam more than happy that raghbir only associate her as pragati and bani is a memory,he falls in love with pragati gradually and he loves pragati and also big thanks to contrast personalities pragati's nature is what raghbir fall in love with which is different from bani

True BCS when he love her and forget about bani he was don't know she is bani phir b he love her madly 

Remember we always want aftr truth raghbir Pragati ko bani na kahe atleast CVS listen fans about that 😍😍

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Perhaps that is because they are showing a snippets of Bani here and there. Also, near death experience and knowing that someone is trying to kill her might have changed her personality to a certain levels.