Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

[QUOTE=IamIbe]

Dearest Su dii

People say that the day we are born is one of the special days of our lives and we should celebrate it with loads of fun. Indeed I agree with them. But when you've a family like the LAAL TAMATAR GANG we guys can make any day special for one of the  most special person of the gang. Isn't it ? After all not every family has a phenkna kumari , jhakas devi , captain , partner in crime and yes such a beautiful soul like you suhani diiiii....

Thank you for the special introduction Labhya

Oops no Kop kop😋

I am sure you are aware about the love we all do you and no words can express it right? Because some things are better understood than said .😉

Yes yes I know everything after all main bhut intelligent hu😂

I never knew that I'll come across such an awesome person on an online platform who will soon become a really important part of my life. We've covered a really exciting and fun journey till now. Hai naaa....

bilkul bilkul koi doubt nhi hain

You know dii you're the first person with whom I shared my number on IF then we made khopcha together and then do you remember the way we literally threw that chilgoza away from the group and then made the atmosphere fun loving and happening again...... Oh and the missions we did. Man I cannot forget them those were amazzzziiiiiinnnnggggg working with you is like pandit enjoying his samosa... ( Quite an interesting analogy no... Well I am a samosa lover toooo sooo 😉)

aur agar mujhe samosa pasand hi na ho toh phir. haha yes quite a unique mission relationship 

Didi you are awesome and I mean it. The way you talk and motivate us it's just something really nice.... I feel blessed to be your younger sister and yes you gotta tell me things out you haven't till now.. (jab tera time aayega tab tujhe bataungi bolke hamesha taal dete ho)

ha because jb tera time aayega tb btaungi naa😉

I wish you all success happiness excitement fun love and thrill in your life..... 

May the almighty bless you always like he did to us by giving us such a beautiful soul inside out.

I wish you a very very happy special day ....

Keep smiling

Always 

Labhya

Thank you for your wishes Labhya 

Su di❤

[\QUOTE]

munchkinland thumbnail

[QUOTE=IamIbe]

It has been a while... But Suhani di... Happy Birthday to you! You are like my elder sister.. wish you a very happy shappy life ahead! Aisi hi raho humesha aap... I love you❤❤❤. Again happy happy birthday ( belated hi sahi) 😘😘😘😘😍❤

Suparna

Supu thank you for your wishes. main aise hi rhungi hmesha. 

lots of love

Su di❤

Aur bhi vichaar humare mann mein apni pyaari jhakas devi ke liye magar             

abhi toh party shuru hui hai

toh intezaar karo apne tofo ka 

khushiyon se bhar denge hum aane wala hafta 

late hi sahi banayenge janamdin ekdum pyara 

Banners By Chaaru Haye kya banner the😍

Messages collected by LabhyaJi expert hain is main

Thread compiled by your dimaag ki padosi

yehi umeed thi tujhse 😝

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Is it open now?😃 I'm sorry if I broke the link of it. Can't contain my excitement! 😳Will come back to it. 😛

Okay, I was really hoping for this thread to see the light of the day and it's always better late than never. Thank you Sims for putting this up because Su deserved it. What happened just before her birthday was very unfortunate. We didn't give her the much deserved birthday thread. No Matter how much we all would have wished her in person, a birthday thread cheers the mood like anything. You feel loved. But anyway, it's here and I would want to say a few more things to Su. 

Su, I don't know what I did to deserve such amazing a sister but I'm so glad I got you. Just yesterday I was talking about it to Suparna, how beautiful a soul you are and how selflessly you love everyone including a symbol (yes, I have to throw in that symbol thing.😛) You are one the very few people I look upto. You have always cheered me up and made me laugh at the worst of the situation. I know I always scare you with "I'm going.", "I'm upset" etc etc and the list never ends but you have been very patient with it all. Man! I'm so evil. smiley36 

What did I say the other day tu agar ret jo phisalti hain hatho se toh in hatho main pani bhakr tujhe ruk lungi

and apart from that I know no matter what wherever you will go you will come back to me for me. You won't leave your Su alone and go 

I trust my Hash who is human not a symbol as she claims herself to be😘😘

It took me a while to get used to the fact that I have a sister. It's such a beautiful feeling to have someone to go to and share everything, literally everything. I really hope one day we get to hug each other (of course after initial few minutes of awkwardness.🙈) 

Yes we will meet tujhe gatecrash krna hain paneer khana hain and then we have that whole karyakram set up of the dhulai of my husband 😂😂Hmara hug duniya ka sbse anokha hug hoga because hum dono casually hug hi nhi krte lol. 

I wish I meet you soon

I love you beyond words can ever explain. ❤❤

I would want to keep you for the rest of my life.

This gif below is proof enough that you will always hold onto me like this and main bhi aise hi pakad ke rakhungi. Koi hath toh lagakr dikhaye tujhe muh tod dungi😉

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Suhani di, you are soo special. Bahot kuch hai bolne ke liye.. Lekin mai shayad kuch bayan karne mein utni acchi nahi hu. I think, you know! You are there always, when we feel low. 

Aww suparna koi nhi tu na bhi bole main smjhdar hu sb smjh gyi

A positive person, sabka khayal rakhne wali, bahot badi dilwali achi haani hai apni Suhani di! I know I know, Mai pehle aap se na jaane kyun darti thi... Lekin aapse baat karne ke baad kabhi Laga hi nahi ki hum ek dusre ko abhi hi jaane, Jaise ki saalon se to aap meri elder sis ho, meri di ho!🤗

Haha main yha aakar jagat di bngyi aise feel aati kbhi kbhi. ha btao bhala main koi darawani chiz hu bhala😅

You deserve all the happiness. Wish you all the happiness, di! Bahooot Sara pyaar🤗❤️❤️ and and der se sahi magar Happy Birthday to you !😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🤗🤗

Thank you Supu for your wishes. ❤

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterious17

Nice thread..yeah we were all tensed & upset abt the offair thingy on her birthday

Once again wish Suhani a very gr8 year ahead 😃

Thank you Surbhi

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Finally!!!!!🤣Finally you made it Sims. But where is my GIF?🥺And again I proved we live in each other's mind!! Because I choose the same pic of rd's to make the GIF🤣🤣

BTW lovely thread🤗Waiting for your msg😳

And @Su

Happy belated birthday🤣❤️🤗

Sims is bhullkad

voh bhul gyi apne msg ke bare main

Thank you Ray😆

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Suhani  a very warm Happy Birthday wishes belated . It's really nice to read about u from all the friends in the LTG gang . I do daily read all ur chats on the thread iam really happy for the  bond . Lots of love  .

Srilatha 

Thank you🤗

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwta16

Dear Suhani,

A very very very belated happy birthday! 🤗🤪❤️🥳

Bahut sara bholuram for coming on your birthday thread so late... But kya kru.. I couldn't miss it. Aana to tha hi because you are one of my favourite people.

When I joined the forum I read your writings and became an admirer of your work. Seriously, bahut achha likhti ho. And then you started organizing LTG threads when Sims was not here. For the very first time, I came on the thread and interacted with you, Octo and Labhya there. And then that day I became friends with so many wonderful people. From forum to khopcha, baato ka silsila chalta rha which is still on ( bholuram for my disappearance). 🤗

I really adore your personality, thoughts and love for our show. You are a great person. May God fulfill all your wishes. 

Stay happy always and keep motivating us with your superb energy and positive attitude. 

Lots of love and hugs ❤️🤗

Shweta

Thank you Shweta di for your wishes 

you are really missed on the threads

and I really hope aap jldi vapisi karo

So get well Soon and take care🤗

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

I thought of posting this sooner but deadlines and trending for the show got the better of me. This is for you Su! Sorry for being such a pain in the a** so many times and thank you for always supporting and loving me. Aage bhi aayega bahut kuch just wait and watch!

SASSY SISSYS INTERVIEW SAMAINA  (Part 1) 

Sims: Hello Naina Hello Mkk

Su: Hayye Makkhan Hello Welcome to the show

Naina: Aheemmm  mai aur MERA mkk bahut khush hai yahan aa kar

Sameer: haan Nainadevi ki jai ho!

Naina pinches Sameer, he winks at her making her blush

Su & Sims whisper among themselves

Su: hayye behen iske baal 

Sims: Uski smile dekh su 

Su: wahan mat dikha sims maine behak jana hai 

Sims: mai toh behek rahi hoon beHen 

Su: control kar behen nainadevi ne chaba jana hai hume 

Su: haan toh Nainaji aap bataiye aapko Sameer ki kya cheez pasand hai?

Sims: hayye behen Sameer ki kya cheez nahi pasand hai yeh pucho 

Naina: Sameer ke pyaar se mujhe pyaar hai, uski aankhon se, uske komal dil se, uski shayari se, yahan tak ki uski gussa dilanewali zidd se bhi. 

Sims and Su: awwwww

Sameer holds Naina's hand, intertwining their fingers staring at her intensely.

Sims: aap bole toh aap dono ko akela chod de 

Su: haan bilkul bilkul waise yeh sirf pehla sawal tha aap pura interview kaise baithenge 

Sameer: romance toh kabhi bhi kaise bhi hosakta hai, mujhe bas meri Naina ki zaroorat hai 

Naina blushes smacking his chest, a smirking Sameer holds her hand at his chest refusing to let it go.

Su and Sims: *drool* *hayye* *sighs*

Sims: Sameer tum batao, tumhe Naina ke barre mein kya pasand hai?

Su whispers in Sims' ears: behen hum dono jaante hai isse kya pasand hai, honeymoon bhool gayi kya 

Sims whispers back: array mai janti hoon mai toh bas sameer aashiq maheshwari ko dekhte rehna chahti hoon 

Su: haan usme bada maza hai, dekh abhi tak haath pakda hua choote na

Sims: hayye haan soch abhi toh sirf haath hai ghar par toh...

Su: ahem ahem haan toh Sameer batao na 

Sameer: mujhe toh meri puri ki puri Naina bahut pasand hai, uski masoomiyat, uska saaf bada dil, uski chamakti aankhein, uske mulayam honth (Naina pinches Sameer on biceps) ahh aur toh aur uska Nainadevi roop bhi 

Sims: hayye itna pyaar 

Su: hayye haan mujhe bhi chahiye hai, baaki interview dekhiye break ke baad 

I was all the time imagining Ashdeep toh me have gone behosh

aate hain hosh aane ke baad

YUDKBHT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Meri abhi bhi pending thi. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5130623?ri=6&rv=6195