Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Su ka Late Lateef Janamdin (open)- surprise 1 p.6

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Thoda intezaar mein hua hai yeh ikraar

Magar kya kare behen thoda ajab hai humara andaaz

Janamdin toh Sab banate hai 

Lekin humne toh socha thoda late lateef hi sahi 

hum yeh celebration ek haft chelate hai

THE PARTY HAS JUST STARTED AND WILL LAST A WHOLE WEEEK 

KYONKI YEH MERA SU KA LATE LATEEF BIRTHDAY HAI DARLINGS! 🥳🤪

Kuch Shabd Jo Hai Anmol Us ek Ladki ke liye jo hai sabse anmol sabse alag- Humari duniya ka aathwa ajooba--HUMARI SUHANI--

Hi Suhani

Many Many Happy Returns of the day.❤️ You are the first person I had interacted in this form. You have always been a great supporter for all my stories, thank you dear 😊

Meri bas yahi dua hai 

"Tumhara har sapna poora ho. 

Khushiya tumhare daman chume , 

Tum yuhi hasti khil khilati raho. 

Kamiyabi tumhare kadam chume. 

May you have a wonderful day and a year full of beautiful surprises and happiness. 

Love

Sajida

A very happy birthday suhani. Enjoy your day a lot 

Suhaana

Umm, it's been a while that your birthday is gone and I don't exactly know what that I shall be saying. So, my heart told, tell her what she means to you. Su, I have been the only girl child in the family. As much as I enjoy the status of 'Iklauti' I have also felt the need to have a sister at some of those low points in life. And one fine day, I got you and things could have been never better. Of all things YUDKBH has given me, you're the most precious one. I still remember the thread I first interacted with you, you remember? Back then, I didn't realise that 5-6 months later, this girl is going to be that piece of my jigsaw puzzle that I have been looking for all the years of my existence, she'll be my sister. I have shared with you my highs and my lows, my fears and demons. I have shown you my hurtful sides, and the sides I show to none! You have taught me how to love people, without any expectations. You have taught me how to trust people, without any fear. I'm a bad student though because I'm still not done learning those, but I'm trying, slowly but surely. You have been my Mum and scolded me. You have been my friend and advised me. You have been my sister and protected me. You have been all those things that I missed upon. Ah! This got long, isn't it? Wishing you a very happy life (not just birthday) and I'll pray that you get all those beautiful things in the world. I'll always love you more than the stars in the galaxy and more than the galaxies in the universe. 

Your Forever Saccha Pyaar,

Hashtag (not the symbol but the human)

In this last one month Idk how many times I had thought that I'll say this I'll say that but when I've to actually say something I'm not finding any words. Silly me! I should've written those things down. I'm so so grateful to Almighty that I got you my pyari behna. From being my forum mate to my dearest sister the journey has been beautiful. You actually don't know you have done wonders. How? Because I used to think I'm not creative at all. I used to be a really sad soul(I know I still am). But you changed my life. You completely changed my life. Remember our first work? Yes that Ayesha's birthday thread. That was my first step towards creative stuff. I had never done anything like this and I used to think people make so beautiful threads I want to do something like this. You had asked me to make the thread and by that I got confidence. "Confidence" is the most precious thing for an introvert. BECAUSE OF YOU I got it. Then I got the opportunity to make the celebration thread and this confidence helped me a lot seriously. My first try at writing! Idhar bhi main sochti thi kaaaassh main bhi kabhi kuch likh pati! Again you pushed me and I was so embarrassed and shy but I thought I've to do it FOR YOU because YOU SAID SO. And yes I did it. Seriously I never thought I'll ever get the courage to write something in front of so many talented writers. But I did it and my favourite writers commented on my OS Fan Moments. This had been possible only because of you. You are the reason for my many firsts. The girl who used to be shy now thinking she can be also creative the girl who thought she doesn't have any talent is now pushing herself to find her talent and trying to do all the things she ever thought to do. It's a huge thing for me. You made me special.

It was always "ek dusre ke dimag mein rehna" for us(Sims you and I aur ab to Hash bhi). We always think the same way. Logon ke dil judte hai humare toh dil aur dimag donon jud gaye. I can't remember why we were sad like really really sad then we chatted at late night and both of us became so happy. It was a relief! I don't remember the reason but the feeling is still in my heart. Bahut purani baat hai! Even now too when I don't feel good I text you "mujhe kuch accha nahi lag raha" "woh wali post dekhi" "ashdeep ne aisa kiya" and you always brighten up my mood. Dhamka ke bhi kabhi kabhi samjhati ho aur yeh acchi wali dhamkana hai. Mujhe kehne ki zaroorat toh nahi hai ki how much special you are for me. Aise hi insecure nahi hoti main. Sirf kuch khas logon ke liye hi hoti hoon. Aur haan meri jagah koi le bhi nahi payega itna na main aj samajh gayi. Kyunki main bahut badi wali pagal hoon. Apne doston ke liye pagal. Hum kabhi mile na mile lekin ek dusre ke yaad main hamesha rahenge. Putting kala teeka on our friendship

Yayy finally I could write it down. So yeah that's it. Happy Birthday Su. I've been waiting for this day from so long! I love you and I'll always do. Thanks for tolerating my immaturity. And thanks for making me special. Sending you lots of love from here and lots of hug & kiss from Sameer.

Your pyari si cute si behna,

Ray

P.s I had written this before your birthday. And I don't wanna change anything. My feelings for you is still the same.

Happy belated birthday Su

Bholuram for the delay, I know kuch jyada hi delay hogaya, lekin hume pata hai tum hume maaf kardogi

Ek aur bday ke saath mujhe umeed hai tumse aur bhi dher saare 18+ OS ke

And I wish tumhare saare wishes, especially job wala wish bhi fulfill hojaye

I am thankful ki mai tumse mili IF pe aur tumne mujhe WA group pe add kiya and it helped me trend for our show

Your positivity had been very motivating and inspiring for me during those bad days when there was so much of uncertainty regarding our show - You were the only one who always believed ki kuch accha zarur hoga, and it acted as a stress buster for many of us; hope you always keep us this positive attitude 

Hope we keep drooling over Samaina, continue shipping AshDeep, and keep discussing each and every scene in season 2 as well

PS: Creativity ki kami ki wajah se mujhe GIFs ya VMs banane to aate nai to isliye bas ek msg hi likh paayi

Once again, wish you a very very happy birthday

Annu

Su! My fellow cancerian! Belated Happy Birthday! I hope you had a blast and are having a wonderful year! 

It's always a pleasure talking to you even if it's our 'very formal' greetings or some random conversations. (I am in a fix where I don't know if I should cut my hair short or let it grow ;) Hoping to have many more interactions with you in the future. I really felt my mood lift recently when I had talk to all of you. 

Wishing your life is always filled love, laughter, rainbows and sunshine! <3

-Shreya 

Su diiiii.....

You are amazing... 

I am so glad I met you through LTG....

And i remember when Sims di was away for a while...and you introduced me to our khopcha and we actually got to bond and talk due to that Chilgoza incident....

And tadaaaa here we are....

You are a really great big sis. Supportive, loving, caring and who scolds us when we go a little haywire....

I cant express how happy I am to talk with you all...

Being physically miles away yet we stay connected...

And miss your phenko 🤣... please come up with something soon...

Its so much fun with you all...I have seen you in the forum before but never thought i would interact with you... but its great knowing you... 

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY.... 

Bholuram for the late wish but you knew the situation right.... 

Love you.....

Chaaru

And looking forward for further interactions and more funnnnn we would have together....

Ps. Makkan is ours too

Happie Bday Suhani Dii... May God Bless you today With loads of joyz And Happiness May God Fulfil All your wishes and ur dreams come True..Though humari conversations bahut hi limited thi but one thing is that after labhyq dii you are my friend cum second elder sis(first elder sister is my labhya dii..😊😊🤭🤭)Aap se baate karna bahut aachha lagtha hai..And Agar Aapko future main meri help chahiye ho toh bhe jijhak hoke mujhse puch sakte hai aur main koshish karungi appki help karne And i hope ki hum aane waale din ek dusre ko aur janane ki koshish kare...ONCE AGAIN WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPIE BIRTHDAY SU DII...

Thulaasi 

Meri pyaari behena 

Sochti hoon toh lagta hai ki kitna kuch hai kehna 

Kabhi forum par SamAina wale gupshup 

Toh kabhi dil tod dene wale chup chup 

Kabhi protsahit karne wale kuch shabd 

Kabhi aise kahaaniyan ki hum reh jaate hai stahbd 

Kabhi haal chaal poochne ke liye 

Toh kabhi emotional dhaal banne ke liye 

Aapse judi kitne hai yaadein 

Aasha karti hoon ki kabhi khatam na ho yeh mulaqaatein 

Aapke janam din par deti hoon khoob khoob badhaiyaan 

Aap khoob tadaki karo aur hum sabko do SamAina wale kahaniyaan 

Jaanti hoon main ‘aate jaate’ se ban gayi hoon ‘kabhi na mil paate’ 

Par pata hai kal ek SamAina sapna aaya...chalo aaj milke hai batate 

Happy birthday once again Su Di! ❤

Muskaan 

A very happy birthday my di ?have a blast this birthday ?

This day is not only special for you but for all of us too as you've created a very special place in our hearts because of your friendly and lively nature.. I very fondly remember our initial interaction.. You really made me comfortable and made me feel like a part of this amazing group... If not because you I don't think I would've been a part of ltg.. So kop kop for introducing me to this world.. I really mean when I say you make this place happy with your healthy banters and also red like tomato with your level of Fangirling over our dearest baba.... Gushing over him is common between both of us.. The way you bring all of us together and gives each one importance and a warmth is really commendable.. I really hope this continues forever and ever and we celebrate many many many birthday of yours.. Be just the way you are but just change one thing wondering what it is ? you've stopped giving us our treat in the form of os.. I hope to receive them soon 

Enjoy your day have a blast 

Love

Laalchi reader

Edited by IamIbe - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamIbe thumbnail

Kuch aur hai khayal dil se dil tak pahunchane ke liye

Belated Happy birthday Su di ?. Many happy returns of the day to you . I wish aapka birthday bahot SHUBH Gaya ho ( mujhe ye bolne ke liye maariyega mat please . Waise iss baat pe main maar khaane ko taiyaar hu ? ). You really are a very sweet and positive person, humesha sabki help ke liye taiyaar ?. And I know ki aap khatarnaak nahi hain bilkul, wo to main hi pagal hu jo mujhe aapse darr lag raha tha bewajah. Main kya karun main bahot darpok hu ?! Aapki updated DPs dekh ke to main fan ho jaati hu aapki, jiju to flat ho jaate honge pakka. Main bhi kya bol rahi hu, wo to already flat ho chuke hain ?. Waise to aapke paas aapke khud ke Sameer hain, but I wish asli Sameer bhi aap ke paas phinka chala aaye ?. I am really grateful to have found an elder sister like you ?. I hope this birthday was awesome for you and it brought a lot of happiness and joy in your life ?.

P.S. Ye wish Maine bahot pehle bheji thi jab Labhya di ne aapke birthday se pehle aapki birthday wish bhejne ko bola tha. Par tab thread nahi ban paayi thi, isliye Maine ab usi wish ko modify Kar diya hai, because this was the wish that I wanted to send you on your birthday.

Your choti behna,

Prachi

Soha,

Many happy returns of your special day. I know this msg is way beyond its expiry date,yet it carries all the goodness,laughter and sunshine I want to wish for you from the Almighty.

Shastras say that goodness attracts goodness.The goodness that radiates out of you is magnetic to the extent of the other person feeling connected to you at a deeper DILwala level.

I have already said this and still repeat that you have a great knack of understanding the exact problems of others.This my dear is a rarity in today's world.Please preserve it.

I must say the guy is a damn lucky one who would have you as his partner.Wishing you loads of smiles and happiness every day of your life.

Loads of love,

Tumhari Ria Di.

Dearest Su dii

People say that the day we are born is one of the special days of our lives and we should celebrate it with loads of fun. Indeed I agree with them. But when you've a family like the LAAL TAMATAR GANG we guys can make any day special for one of the  most special person of the gang. Isn't it ? After all not every family has a phenkna kumari , jhakas devi , captain , partner in crime and yes such a beautiful soul like you suhani diiiii....

I am sure you are aware about the love we all do you and no words can express it right? Because some things are better understood than said .😉

I never knew that I'll come across such an awesome person on an online platform who will soon become a really important part of my life. We've covered a really exciting and fun journey till now. Hai naaa....

You know dii you're the first person with whom I shared my number on IF then we made khopcha together and then do you remember the way we literally threw that chilgoza away from the group and then made the atmosphere fun loving and happening again...... Oh and the missions we did. Man I cannot forget them those were amazzzziiiiiinnnnggggg working with you is like pandit enjoying his samosa... ( Quite an interesting analogy no... Well I am a samosa lover toooo sooo 😉)

Didi you are awesome and I mean it. The way you talk and motivate us it's just something really nice.... I feel blessed to be your younger sister and yes you gotta tell me things out you haven't till now.. (jab tera time aayega tab tujhe bataungi bolke hamesha taal dete ho)

I wish you all success happiness excitement fun love and thrill in your life..... 

May the almighty bless you always like he did to us by giving us such a beautiful soul inside out.

I wish you a very very happy special day ....

Keep smiling

Always 

Labhya

It has been a while... But Suhani di... Happy Birthday to you! You are like my elder sister.. wish you a very happy shappy life ahead! Aisi hi raho humesha aap... I love you❤❤❤. Again happy happy birthday ( belated hi sahi) 😘😘😘😘😍❤

Suparna

Aur bhi vichaar humare mann mein apni pyaari jhakas devi ke liye magar             

abhi toh party shuru hui hai

toh intezaar karo apne tofo ka 

khushiyon se bhar denge hum aane wala hafta 

late hi sahi banayenge janamdin ekdum pyara 

Banners By Chaaru 

Messages collected by Labhya

Thread compiled by your dimaag ki padosi

Edited by IamIbe - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is it open now?😃 I'm sorry if I broke the link of it. Can't contain my excitement! 😳Will come back to it. 😛

Okay, I was really hoping for this thread to see the light of the day and it's always better late than never. Thank you Sims for putting this up because Su deserved it. What happened just before her birthday was very unfortunate. We didn't give her the much deserved birthday thread. No Matter how much we all would have wished her in person, a birthday thread cheers the mood like anything. You feel loved. But anyway, it's here and I would want to say a few more things to Su. 

Su, I don't know what I did to deserve such amazing a sister but I'm so glad I got you. Just yesterday I was talking about it to Suparna, how beautiful a soul you are and how selflessly you love everyone including a symbol (yes, I have to throw in that symbol thing.😛) You are one the very few people I look upto. You have always cheered me up and made me laugh at the worst of the situation. I know I always scare you with "I'm going.", "I'm upset" etc etc and the list never ends but you have been very patient with it all. Man! I'm so evil. smiley36 

It took me a while to get used to the fact that I have a sister. It's such a beautiful feeling to have someone to go to and share everything, literally everything. I really hope one day we get to hug each other (of course after initial few minutes of awkwardness.🙈) 

I would want to keep you for the rest of my life.

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago
IamIbe thumbnail

Mera message kuch special hai behen uske liye kal dekhiyo thread..I will put something new on this thread daily for you for a week! HAPPY LATE LATEEF JANAMDIN SU!!!

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

Mera message kuch special hai behen uske liye kal dekhiyo thread..I will put something new on this thread daily for you for a week! HAPPY LATE LATEEF JANAMDIN SU!!!

Kuch aur late Hoti toh next birthday aa Jaana tha🤣

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Suhani di, you are soo special. Bahot kuch hai bolne ke liye.. Lekin mai shayad kuch bayan karne mein utni acchi nahi hu. I think, you know! You are there always, when we feel low. A positive person, sabka khayal rakhne wali, bahot badi dilwali achi haani hai apni Suhani di! I know I know, Mai pehle aap se na jaane kyun darti thi... Lekin aapse baat karne ke baad kabhi Laga hi nahi ki hum ek dusre ko abhi hi jaane, Jaise ki saalon se to aap meri elder sis ho, meri di ho!🤗

You deserve all the happiness. Wish you all the happiness, di! Bahooot Sara pyaar🤗❤️❤️ and and der se sahi magar Happy Birthday to you !😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🤗🤗

IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Kuch aur late Hoti toh next birthday aa Jaana tha🤣

koi na tab double celebration kart hum log 🤣

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

koi na tab double celebration kart hum log 🤣

Abhi hum triple celebration karenge🤣

IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Abhi hum triple celebration karenge🤣

who kaise?

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice thread..yeah we were all tensed & upset abt the offair thingy on her birthday

Once again wish Suhani a very gr8 year ahead 😃

Edited by mysterious17 - 4 years ago