Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: serious

the only way I see Gunjan's marriage happening fast is - by Shiv emotionally blackmailing his family. Even if there's a marriage, we won't get to see that anyway.

Arre, the way Shiv is behaving, he can blackmail Gunjan and secretly get her married to that "normal guy" without letting Seema and Gautam know. That man is crazy!

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

• lets not hope that much, its an Indian TV Show that too Sony - TRP matters. Sony has a habit of pulling plug on shows with just a week or 2 notice, if the ratings aren't good. I used to watch Prtihvi Vallabh, Ek Duje ke vaaste, Yeh Moh moh ke dhaage - all shows closed prematurely.

With prior experiences, I have fine-tuned to not hope much from ITV, as they are often too predictable, so don't expect too much. 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Such a beautiful thread with lovely posts. Finally v have something to discuss. 😀. What a ride it was for me. My assumption initially.....YoJan to b the pair managing their disabilities as if they weren’t so in the first place. Living in the world of their own, managing their lives in complete synchronisation with each other’s aspirations, dreams and setting an example to the world...that life is the same madness for u and for us too. It’s how v manage it. But I was wrong. 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

The entire twist in tale was Pari. How I used to get irritated by her silly presence at the earlier stage and can’t imagine a jugaad queen setting a perfect 1 and 1 as 2 for Yogi. But it’s happening and I am in awe of it. ☺️☺️

Now the way I c Yogi Pari has been posted so well and beautifully by Libran added by the missing pieces in Gunjan’s character posted by Shwets ....perfectly agree with the fresh change. 

Now only wish there is no climax with the misunderstandings getting cleared up for YoJan and Pari again being a friend and just a friend, if Pari develops feelings for Yogi and Yogi gets to c her more than a friend. If there is future for YoJan , it’s now or never. Gunjan has her mother and bro’s support. Could have met Yogi in person and cleared up the mess. Could have decided to go ahead with him. Just showing up your emotions and putting up at home with sadness won’t help u out. 

Thanks @allizzwell. If I go by past experience, misunderstandings don't get cleared too soon in any show. Abhi to Shiv has to face consequences of his actions - via Gunjan, Yogi has to man up and transform into the best version of himself, Pari has to transform into the girl she is meant to be. There are a lot of story points to work on. And when the time comes for misunderstanding to clear - Yogi will not be the same anymore.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caraj4u

i guess Pari's character will only be justified when they pair her against Yogi. Or else i see no reason for a side kick character of Pari.

True. She is a firecracker for an otherwise subtle and sweet Yogi. I really look forward to see their bonding.

libran90 thumbnail

infact i like the shows which end in few months, leaving you with feel-good moments, unlike shows which you follow religiously and they get so annoying that you stop watching them and then swear to never watch the same production house show again. That is the reason i stopped watching balaji shows, which we all know how they unfold after few months.

Agreed.

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

infact i like the shows which end in few months, leaving you with feel-good moments, unlike shows which you follow religiously and they get so annoying that you stop watching them and then swear to never watch the same production house show again. That is the reason i stopped watching balaji shows, which we all know how they unfold after few months.

I don't mind a show with limited episodes if they have a proper conclusion/ending. Balaji shows are usually good as long as the leads confess their love or consummate, once that happens - it goes downhill from there. First leap is usually tolerable, it becomes horrible from second leap onwards - experience with BALH, KKB.

Ek Duje ke Vaaste was ended prematurely as the lead actress fell ill due to shoots - at least that's what was stated.

Prithvi Vallabh was an 80 episode show, with 2 seasons of 40 each but they'd ended the show at 40.

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No hate, but I'm sure I read your comment regarding Pari and you didnt seem to like her then. What is with the change of heart?

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
libran90 thumbnail

Well, I would surely remember if I had written anything like that. But this was my 1st post on the IIM forum, so yes I am sure, I never felt that I do not like her. In fact, I always liked her more than Gunjan.