Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Awesome story dear. Emotional and too good. But finally they met. And the shayari, kya kahu they r too good dear. That ghazal is the one I loved the most. 

Thank you so much dear🤗. That song is one of my favourite from a Barfi. I was listening to it and this idea popped up. Happy to hear you loved it.

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Hi Sajida,

Absolutely loved this OS! 

A decade of separation and longing... so concisely presented! The heartache for both is so well written.

I especially liked the lines - He had seen the heartache was like a lump of red hot coal placed in her chest, it glowed and burnt her at the same time, but it did not cool quickly like a lump of coal in water, it throbbed and had tortured her. Her eyes had frozen over like the surface of a winter puddle, robbing them of their usual warmth. He wanted to reach in and tell her it wasn't true, but she wouldn't believe. He wanted to rekindle the fire of love but her insides were too damp with uncried tears. You have expressed her state just so beautifully! Big applause for this dear 👏

Now that RGAB is done.. I look forward to indulging the reader in me 😃 and will comment more regularly ☺️

Love, May 

Hi May

Thank you so muchsmiley31. Was listening to this song from barfi and remembered the heartbreak scene of Mount Abu. What if he had not got back her love and there was a longing to see and rectify his mistake and the result was this OS.

Thanks for appreciating those lines , the emotions Naina had portrayed after the heart break were so heart wrenching cant forget it.

Will be waiting for your next story . Take break and come back in December with a bang.

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Sajida dear Wowww OS so beautiful  n emotional loved it.

Thank you so much dear🤗

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prerana167099

Hey saij as usual beautiful, fantastic, mind blowing. The story has a merit to go beyond one shit please oblige us with extending this story 

Thank you so much dear 🤗.  As of now didnot think on that lines. Let's see 😊

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha2712

Hi Sajida di🤗. Loved the OS. Its a beautiful and emotional OS. Your shayaris are always amazing ❤️.  The separation and longing for each other is beautifully presented .

Keep writing .❤️

Disha 

Hi Disha

Thank you so much dear🤗. This song is one of my favorite bas baite baite ek khayal OS  ban gaya. 😊. Happy to see that you loved their separation and longing along with the Shayari

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Wow wow it was so beautiful 

completely different take on the bet thing

he left for her happiness 

and she realized later on that he was her happiness all the time

Thankfully they met and reconciled again

loved the story

Hi Suhani

Thank you so much dear🤗. Sometimes.the decision we take in Anger may result in life time regrets. Yes both loved eachother but they had to bear the brunt of their mistakes. But at the end they knew there life is beautiful with each other.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

One more diwali  gift from Sajida, beautiful story. Jinhe milna likha hota h wo mil hi jate h. How beautifuly you described every emotions and sayeris (soul  of your stories).ek question h -har baar kaise possible hota h itna acchi story or sayeris likna. I love you yaar... 😍😍

Hey Aditi

Thank you so much dear🤗. Haan milna toh tha Samina ko hum kaise alag kar saktein hai. 😊likhna isliye possible hai ki aap jaise readers motivate kartein hai❤️. Thanks for all the love dear.

Love

Sajida