123anjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Take your time nd waiting for your next update

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello all,

Since I am having issues with my IF account and people seem to be disappearing, for the time being I will be posting my story and its updates on wattpad. Once IF is working properly again I will also start posting my updates here. 

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF PEOPLE LEFT THEIR COMMENTS HERE AS I WANT THIS THREAD TO STAY ACTIVE. 

CHAPTER 15 link- 

https://www.wattpad.com/787986256-samaina-ff-leap-to-your-heart-ch-15-embers-of-rain 

I AM NOT LEAVING IF. Just my account seems to encounter error alot so I am moving. 

Bundles of love, 

Sims 

Also please note that I am not able to send any PMs so if you have sent me any but not received any back please know its because my account is screwed. 

Edited by IamIbe - 4 years ago
Mesmita thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally my wait ended..... And the chapter was beautiful😍💓

IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mesmita

Finally my wait ended..... And the chapter was beautiful😍💓

Thank you so much dear! Please continue to read and commenting here in this thread because i want it to remain active

Tellurium thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you  Sims .

I loved his confession.❤️

Edited by Tellurium - 4 years ago
Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sims plz update My dark lover story eagerly waiting from long time for updates .  Leap to ur heart update was totally mesmerizing   a very big  fan of ur writing skills   . Lots of love  dear .

Srilatha

Mmrudhula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful and very romantic update.  Their emotions and feelings portrayed very beautifully and Sameer’s confession was verrry romantic.

IamIbe thumbnail

Dear All Readers, 

I may have shifted my stories to wattpad now but this forum is their home. Its where my journey on samaina started and its where I wished to continue it even after the show ended. This forum is not just my home but also the home of my stories. So its very saddening to say that if this forum is closed down I might lose the will to continue them because this is where my inspiration for Samaina live. 

I urge all my readers (silent ones too) to please come forward and comment that you are active on the following thread to save this forum: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5127745  

We can save our forum just comment that you are active on this forum. Please dont stay silent if you read this note. 

Bundles of love, 

Sims 

chinu95 thumbnail

We are active on this forum! This forum has given us many amazing stories...It needs to be saved...!