Gori.90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Waiting for next part update soon

RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kayinat

Well if I b honest, stalked the forum for any shashank juhi fanfic 🤣 as this unconventional pairs seems interesting and will wait for next update 😍 

I am glad that you managed to come across this fic. I hope you are enjoying the read. Indeed they make a sizzling pair. 😳❤️ Updated the story. Do check. Will try to complete the original parts soon and reach the part where my own story would begin. 👍🏼

kavya1994 thumbnail

Finally the wait is over after 2 weeks

Completed reading the third part right now. Have you edited something in between, just asking because it was showing edited 1 min ago?

If done some changes plz let me know I will give another read.

It was wonderful😛During reading, that scene was continuously flashing before me in a completely different light & all this while I was questioning to myself Was it really shown in that way in show that it gave some viewers couple vibes between them? Whatever it was but I loved the way you describe what they are experiencing❤️ in their inner selves while putting a mask of anger before each other😆

Beautifully Penned down👏& this 👍 like is for updated part as IF doesn't allow giving likes to already liked post.

Waiting for next update

Good night😳

Edited by kavya1994 - 4 years ago
RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Finally the wait is over after 2 weeks

Completed reading the third part right now. Have you edited something in between, just asking because it was showing edited 1 min ago?

If done some changes plz let me know I will give another read.

It was wonderful😛During reading, that scene was continuously flashing before me in a completely different light & all this while I was questioning to myself Was it really shown in that way in show that it gave some viewers couple vibes between them? Whatever it was but I loved the way you describe what they are experiencing❤️ in their inner selves while putting a mask of anger before each other😆

Beautifully Penned down👏& this 👍 like is for updated part as IF doesn't allow giving likes to already liked post.

Waiting for next update

Good night😳

Sorry for the late update. I'll try to give quick updates now. 😳

No I haven't edited in between. 😊 It is just that whatever is popping into my mind I am simultaneously updating it. 😳

I am glad that you liked the narration part of the scene and 'completely different light' these words swelled my ❤️ 😳

Was it really shown in that way in show that it gave some viewers couple vibes between them? 

Your these words made me to laugh and blush. Well didn't you get those vibes while watching that scene in the serial? 😛

Thanks a lot for loving the description part dear. 😳

Thanks again. And thanks for the thumbs up. Means a lot to me that you are enjoying this story. 🤗

Shall update more soon. May be tomorrow. 😳

Good night sweet dreams. ❤️

Edited by RNpoint1857 - 4 years ago
kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RNpoint1857

Sorry for the late update. I'll try to give quick updates now. 😳

It wasn't that late but I was expecting a little earlier within 8-10 days, but it's fine with me.

No I haven't edited in between. 😊 It is just that whatever is popping into my mind I am simultaneously updating it. 😳

Then it's ok😃

I am glad that you liked the narration part of the scene and 'completely different light' these words swelled my ❤️ 😳

Was it really shown in that way in show that it gave some viewers couple vibes between them? 

Your these words made me to laugh and blush. Well didn't you get those vibes while watching that scene in the serial? 😛

No, maybe because I want them as 'Sha' & 'Ju' & not as 'ShaHi' in serial. I had expected that Juhi will vent out all her anger on him & will ask questions, but nothing like that happened😔

Thanks a lot for loving the description part dear. 😳

🤗

Thanks again. And thanks for the thumbs up. Means a lot to me that you are enjoying this story. 🤗

Shall update more soon. May be tomorrow. 😳

Take your own sufficient time, I will wait.

Good night sweet dreams. ❤️

Replies in italics.

Edited by kavya1994 - 4 years ago
kayinat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great work👍 continue soon 😍

Edited by kayinat - 4 years ago