Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

1st episode done. loving it so far. clearly, this is tailormade for shabir. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

It's an entertaining show.  Shabir is in beast mode. Looking hot and great performance.  Also liked Isha koppikar,Mahie gill, Tigmanshu dhulia. 

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Am really so happy for him. He was one of my first TV crushes..was in college when Kayamath happened and I have been a huge fan of his since then. I even once met him and he was such a gentleman, I wish him all the success. 

He is made for the bad boy with a good heart roles, it’s his eyes - they have that honest mischief in them. And his bod is rocking too :))

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Am really so happy for him. He was one of my first TV crushes..was in college when Kayamath happened and I have been a huge fan of his since then. I even once met him and he was such a gentleman, I wish him all the success. 

He is made for the bad boy with a good heart roles, it’s his eyes - they have that honest mischief in them. And his bod is rocking too :))

This. Couldn't have said it better.

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: columbia

Hey there, remember me?

And I am dancing over here....

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Those who may remember me, HELLOOOOOO!

Those who don't know me, I am Tia, Shabbo's good old fan! 

I am very happy to see Shabz do something where he actually has something to do! I was so done with the monotonous never ending Kumkum Bhagya. But very very happy to see Fixerr. Have  not started watching yet, but from whatever I am reading, seems great for what it is supposed to be.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

It is. The screenplay story,pace dip somewhere around episode 4...but keep at it. It gets better.