Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Hs said yes because he has seen mickey firsthand helping so much in the wedding preparations. He was injured so he might have thought we can do this much for this guy. And mini and mickey are not alone in the house. There is daadu beeji also who are currently whole time put up there for a few days kuch bhi kaise ho jayega. Babita is too paranoid she needs to learn to trust mini. Right now she trusts her even lesser than hs. I hope she dosent throw a tantrum in front of mickey he was already embarrassed to stay there. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naq5

I think Hs said yes because he has seen mickey firsthand helping so much in the wedding preparations. He was injured so he might have thought we can do this much for this guy. And mini and mickey are not alone in the house. There is daadu beeji also who are currently whole time put up there for a few days kuch bhi kaise ho jayega. Babita is too paranoid she needs to learn to trust mini. Right now she trusts her even lesser than hs. I hope she dosent throw a tantrum in front of mickey he was already embarrassed to stay there. 

Didn't HS once tell her that she needed to let Minnie go a little and make her own decisions, and then he cutely turned around and say saare ladke badmaash nahin hote. 😆 That conversation was about Mickey too, wasn't it?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Waise CVs are being realistic here too. Aslilife mein bhi sub patiyaonki yahi halat hoti hai  Thanedaar ho ya Prime minister biwi ke aage sub chup.😆

LOL biwi ki baat maanna ek baat hota hai, but ek level of give and take needs to happen in conversations....

Yeh bechaare “yes men” ban ke ghoomte pati are boring to watch. Real life ho ya fiction😛

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL biwi ki baat maanna ek baat hota hai, but ek level of give and take needs to happen in conversations....

Yeh bechaare “yes men” ban ke ghoomte pati are boring to watch. Real life no ya fiction😛

All pati's are boring reel or real😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Ha Ha parenting trails.... 🤣

Yesterday episode was like comedy thing for. Me... Though I dint like her apologizing khuranas bcoz she was not totally wrong... She would have patched up on other way as well... Poor bhi koi nai but getting them to stay in haveli I dint like that idea though it's for temporary basis... 

I think Minni Babita will have a conversation after the slap I guess that's why it was shown in a hurry... 

When preet said about hanita marriage... Beeji face was dekhne layak.... 🤣

If at all she ask babita about it and Babita says that it's true... Tab to beeji ne sad jaana hai pakka... Haye yeh mere baat manke nahi khud ki chala rahi thi... And madam will be more into minmi...haye meri Minni ka kya hoga...

HS giving in for the tears and request of his daughter was another thing that he have to learn about parenting.. sirf laad karna hi nahi u have to be strict whee needed... 

Sach kaha trail hi hai yeh HS ke Lite.... 

U know I will be happy if hanita fight over parenting minni at least they will behave like husband wife other that being mahaan.... 

+1😆....they only seem to actually show their real selves during an argument or patch up. Otherwise yeh put on mode hi chalta hai 🤷‍♀️

Yeah you have a point. They probably didn’t want to show Mini Babita patching up when slap is coming up 😆....uske baad ho shaayad candid convo. 

Re: “Lowe marriage” ....LOL....I still think Babita will initially tell Daadi that she only married for Mini’s sake....impression jamaane ke liye 😆....she may admit much later that she also married him for love. 

Ya Daadi may observe HS-Babita on her own and figure out ki “Lowe” hai and may help Babita admit it too. Kahaani mein twist 😛

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

All pati's are boring reel or real😆

LOL and women enjoy these boring personalities? Naukar hi chahiye at the end of the day? 😆

What a faltu concept shaadi is then. lol 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LOL and women enjoy these boring personalities? Naukar hi chahiye at the end of the day? 😆

What a faltu concept shaadi is then. lol 

Not all. Men are like or woman are like... There are couples who discuss and do, not like ji huzoori.... 

Donno what's wrong with HS why is he doing this I dint expect this from a sensible man like him.... 

Boring aadmi kise pasand aata hai... Rhoda spice hona chahiye... 😆☺️

Donno where did HS lost his spice... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

LOL at trust. Rishte bana liye, trust toh aata jaata rehta hai 😆

I don’t think it’s about trust for Babita and she doesn’t think Mickey is a bad guy either. It’s about Log kya kahenge 😆....no matter how many people are in the house, keeping a young boy home overnight who’s not a brother to Mini....lol Babita jaisi conservative woman ke liye kabhi easy nahin hoga. She gives Mini a lot of freedom otherwise and hasn’t objected to the kids hanging out at odd hours either more or less but I guess she draws the line somewhere. Lol 

This might be related to unraveling another one of her own mann ki gaanthein. 

Preet thinks Babita is liberal minded cuz she had a love marriage. lol this might be about Babita pushing back against that. Lol 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

+1😆....they only seem to actually show their real selves during an argument or patch up. Otherwise yeh put on mode hi chalta hai 🤷‍♀️

Yeah you have a point. They probably didn’t want to show Mini Babita patching up when slap is coming up 😆....uske baad ho shaayad candid convo. 

Re: “Lowe marriage” ....LOL....I still think Babita will initially tell Daadi that she only married for Mini’s sake....impression jamaane ke liye 😆....she may admit much later that she also married him for love. 

Ya Daadi may observe HS-Babita on her own and figure out ki “Lowe” hai and may help Babita admit it too. Kahaani mein twist 😛

Ha Ha koi. That nahi ki babita won't admit about their marriage being love marriage initially... But this cracked me up like beeji will help her admitting.... Beeji ne jal kukdi ho jana hai.... 🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Not all. Men are like or woman are like... There are couples who discuss and do, not like ji huzoori.... 

Donno what's wrong with HS why is he doing this I dint expect this from a sensible man like him.... 

Boring aadmi kise pasand aata hai... Rhoda spice hona chahiye... 😆☺️

Donno where did HS lost his spice... 

LOL I guess inke liye spice is in whatever sex they manage to have in this marriage, bas😆

Otherwise spice toh chhodo, namak bhi nahin hai.....bina namak ki khichdi ban chuke hain yeh😆