Originally posted by: munchkinland
Ha main gayab nhi hoti
lekin no one values that
jis din ho jaungi sbko smjh aa jayegi
Haan. Jab Insaan/symbol nahi hota toh hi uski value pata chalti hai sabko🙃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Ha main gayab nhi hoti
lekin no one values that
jis din ho jaungi sbko smjh aa jayegi
Haan. Jab Insaan/symbol nahi hota toh hi uski value pata chalti hai sabko🙃
I was disturbed over something. Otherwise I would have behaved the same way like other fans.
Ohk
Now I hope things are going well
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
Not more than u.. My record is still consistent I feel 😆
Not more than me? 😲
Me don't go missing🥺
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Haan. Jab Insaan/symbol nahi hota toh hi uski value pata chalti hai sabko🙃
You are again going deep in your thoughts
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Haan. Jab Insaan/symbol nahi hota toh hi uski value pata chalti hai sabko🙃
Is it same with all the symbols?
Really
Than tog me too don't go missing😆
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
You are again going deep in your thoughts
😆
Not actually, that's basic😆
I don't know that 😆
Yes. Learnt a lot of things😁