Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm doing great! Missed being here. Missed a lot of thing! But I had decided to give myself some time and it really worked.
Can feel u on this last few months have taken a toll on all of us fans and this forum too but lere be honest coming here has actually helped me coping up with the situation I hope you keep coming here and grace this forum by your presence really missed your posts
Ha main gayab nhi hoti
lekin no one values that
jis din ho jaungi sbko smjh aa jayegi
Not more than u.. My record is still consistent I feel 😆
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
Can feel u on this last few months have taken a toll on all of us fans and this forum too but lere be honest coming here has actually helped me coping up with the situation I hope you keep coming here and grace this forum by your presence really missed your posts
I was disturbed over something. Otherwise I would have behaved the same way like other fans.
Oh Mrs. Rahul Rathore is here
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Ha main gayab nhi hoti
lekin no one values that
jis din ho jaungi sbko smjh aa jayegi
Nahii aap na gayab hona
Hum na seh paenge
Hi fellow Chashmish 😆
We are fellow Potter heads.
We are fellow Chashmishs.
Two commonalities found.😃😆
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Ha main gayab nhi hoti
lekin no one values that
jis din ho jaungi sbko smjh aa jayegi
Sacchi gayab hone pe value badh jati hai😂😂