Posted: 4 years ago

Please do continue soon 

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Heartfelt gratitude☺️😳

Al,🤗

mo7(I would love to have your name😳),

Indra(In short,hope that's okay with you😃)

Rosh (Sweetheart 🤗)

Wasu( The adorable ❤️)

Apin( There you have it darling😉🤗 )

Arpita 🤗

Gina🤗

Malik ( Le jayenge,le jayenge;dilwale dulhania le jaynge)

Sumi( My honey❤️)

Sahisri😳🤗

Ziva🤗

Plmzq (Hey Budd, name please 😳❤️)

Chapter One-

Rohit returned home doubling his confusion about his love life after the church incident.

Little did he know that at his place the balloon is already popped and also in such way where no chance of wind refilling existed.

Naren- Rohit! Itna bada jhoot ? Kyun??

Rohit- You people left me with no other option badi momma... Main abhi Shaadi nahi karna chahta. Aaplog jitni jaldi yeh baat samjhenge utna hi behtaar hoga...

I am heeding to my room.

Good night!

Rohit's POV- 

What's the deal with me??? It was Raima's birthday and I love Raima.It is always going to be Raima. 

Aur woh father bhi Bohot bada bewakoof hai... He doesn't even know how our brain functions! I mean, I am not blind in mind. I can visualize anyone's picture whenever and wherever I want. 

But spare me a minute! I was supposed to picturize Raima,not Sonakshi.

Then why?

Have I really fallen for her? 

Were Ajit and the priest trying to reveal the gospel truth which I wasn't still able to  root out? 

Suddenly he felt his heart metamorphosing into chaos, the chaos was undoubtedly inaudible but loud enough to rupture his imaginary valentine heart.

What's happening to me??? 

He immediately grabbed his phone and googled- 

“How Do I Know If I Am In Love?”

The next minute he threw his phone in a fit of disapointment.

What the heck is wrong with me! Why am I acting like a teen ??? 

What have you done to me,Sona!!! 

Deepa- Rohit!Are you Alright?

Rohit- Chachi ! Yeah ,Mujhe Kya huya? I am absobloddyluteely fine!

Deepa- Rohit don't sham it. Mom aur bhabi ne Saab Bata diya humlogo ko! 

Mujhe nahi pata tha itna accha surgeon itna bada bewakoof niklega.... 

Rohit- Chachi aap kya bat karrahi hai ? Mujhe Kuch.... 

Deepa- Ekdam chup! Tumhein Kya laagta hai hum Saab tumhare jaise shmucks hai? Humein kyuh dekhai nahi deta??? 

Rohit you are in love with Sonakshi now. You have crossed the path of Raima long ago.

The truth is bitter! But saach yehi hai that you love SONAKSHI,Jo hum saabko  dikhta hai siway tumhare... 

Aur dikhega bhi kaise you blindfolded yourself with the guilt of Raima's situation... 

Par Rohit tum doctor ho,Bhaagwaan nahi. Medical History mein aisa koyi bhi doctor nahi honge who didn't fail in cases. Koyi bhi nahi hai ,Ro! 

Deepa kneed down and held Rohit's hands- 

Rohit, Kuch Karo ! Take the step forward before its too late with Sonakshi. 

She is the one for you. 

Hum Saab tumse Bohot pyaar karte hai,Rohit! Chahtein hain ki Tum hamesha khush raho. Aur Tumhari Khushi Sonakshi ke saath hai.... 

Rohit- Chachi, Thank you! Aapko pata nahi hai, all these while how terrible it was to deal with my frazzled emotions alone.

I know I love Sonakshi, par Raima... She will always be there foreshadowed as a guilt within me.... 

Iss state sey nahi main Sonakshi ke saath age badh paraha Hoon,nahi khudko usski kareeb Jane set rokk paraha hoon... 

Baas abb aur nahi... I will talk to Sonakshi about us tomorrow,I promise! At my hour of need she was always there, standing beside. I always unleashed my fury on her,but you know; she never complained. 

Rohit's words stopped Deepa from leaving his room. She reached out to embrace him with warmth which buoyed him up. 

------------------

Grabbing phone Rohit dialed Sonakshi's number.He kept calling umpteenth times, but her silvery voice didn't bother to say 'Hello'! 

The wait to hear her voice felt like dying a thousand death. 

She might never be able to forgive him for what he did , the pain given by him was explicit in her hazel eyes, trailing drop of water from her eyes engendered her mascara to be smeared over her cheekbones.

Rohit- Pulkit ko call karta Hoon 

Dispelling the thoughts Rohit phoned Pulkit.

On the other side of the story,Pulkit and Sonakshi both were having coffee enjoying their lone moment with each other.Pulkit has always been Sonakshi's  biggest support after her dad. He always took up the cudgels for Sonakshi, when there was no one beside her.

Pulkit- Hello! Ji Dr.Rohit... 

(Sonakshi was gesturing him to convey "She was unavailable")

Di to sou rahi hai,Dr Rohit...

Rohit- Tell her,agar usne abhi mujhse bat nahi ki to main iss waqt wahan pohoch jaunga ...

Pulkit- Di, lo baat Karo,aap ... 

(Grinding her teeth at Pulkit's direction she took the phone from him ,Pulkit saved himself running away)

Sonakshi- Haan Rohit, bolo... Itni raat ko?

Rohit- 50 calls Sonakshi... Why arent you answering my calls? 

Sonakshi- Rohit, I am not a call center employee ,key jab bhi tum phone karoge I will be available.

Mujhe life mein aur bhi Kam hai... 

Rohit seemed to get infuriated a little by Sonakshi's behavior as he has always acknowledged her to be the solemn one.

Rohit- I apologise, sonakshi! I didn't mean it that way. 

Kaal mil sakti ho please, Bohot jaroori baat karni hai! 

Sonakshi- Sorry Rohit, Kal Bohot packed agenda  hai. I don't think I will be able to.

Rohit- Last time , sonakshi. It's an earnest request.

Sonakshi- Rohit please ,try and understand. Main nahi aasakti....

Rohit- Sirf 30 minutes ke liye, Sonakshi. I promise..... 

Sonakshi- Fine! Tomorrow 11 a.m at Toast and Tonic....Raakhti Hoon!

Rohit- Perfect... See you tomorrow..

Rohit was flossing in excitement...

Falling in love with someone by its very definition means the whole world tilts off its axis while you are increasingly blind to your loved one's  flaws, and so consumed that you can barely think straight.

Our Rohit is about to enter in this phase of his life.Once again!

Precap- Raima is back. Iqbal Khan's entry🥳

How was it???

Edited by Sehrish-Arayna - 4 years ago
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I loved this line!!! 

“Suddenly he felt his heart metamorphosing into chaos, the chaos was undoubtedly inaudible but enough to rupture his imaginary valentine heart.”

It was followed with him asking google signs of love... is Dr surgeon surreal? I am having doubts abt his degree now. Hahaha 

As much repulsive he is, his stupidity combined maturity is what makes his character so adorable. Similar in your writing today, it took a battalion to tell him that he’s in love with Sona and for him to acknowledge it. The spur moment he realised it, there comes 50 miscalls and a threat to come over. Such teenage lovesick behavior in India’s No 1 surgeon but yet it’s adorable. 

Toast and Tonic, interesting name you’ve got there. 

I loved every line of yours. Do continue soon

PS: you can call me Mo😊

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

I loved this line!!! 

“Suddenly he felt his heart metamorphosing into chaos, the chaos was undoubtedly inaudible but enough to rupture his imaginary valentine heart.”

It was followed with him asking google signs of love... is Dr surgeon surreal? I am having doubts abt his degree now. Hahaha 

As much repulsive he is, his stupidity combined maturity is what makes his character so adorable. Similar in your writing today, it took a battalion to tell him that he’s in love with Sona and for him to acknowledge it. The spur moment he realised it, there comes 50 miscalls and a threat to come over. Such teenage lovesick behavior in India’s No 1 surgeon but yet it’s adorable. 

Toast and Tonic, interesting name you’ve got there. 

I loved every line of yours. Do continue soon

PS: you can call me Mo😊

O

Hello there Mo! 

Your lovely review somewhere indicates that

“Deep inside you are a chupa-rustam writer”

You are truly amazing with words❤️

Thank you so much for this much of writing. It means the world to me 🤗

Our Ro is adorable...Hai na!

Looking forward to read your write-ups... Intezaar mat karwanasmiley36

Loads of love

Arayna

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Me the adorable?❤️ Arey you are the adorable-est🤗

I loved this. Truelyyyyy👏you are awesome and please continue .

Iqbal khan entry. Arey baapre  ☺️ serial mein nahi hota sahi yahaan toh aaya hein bandha❤️ bring it onnnn.

See you with the next update??? Pretty please.

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

Heartfelt gratitude☺️😳

Al,🤗

mo7(I would love to have your name😳),

Indra(In short,hope that's okay with you😃)

Rosh (Sweetheart 🤗)

Wasu( The adorable ❤️)

Apin( There you have it darling😉🤗 )

Arpita 🤗

Gina🤗

Malik ( Le jayenge,le jayenge;dilwale dulhania le jaynge)

Sumi( My honey❤️)

Sahisri😳🤗

Ziva🤗

Plmzq (Hey Budd, name please 😳❤️)

Chapter One-

Rohit returned home doubling his confusion about his love life after the church incident.

Little did he know that at his place the balloon is already popped and also in such way where no chance of wind refilling existed.

Naren- Rohit! Itna bada jhoot ? Kyun??

Rohit- You people left me with no other option badi momma... Main abhi Shaadi nahi karna chahta. Aaplog jitni jaldi yeh baat samjhenge utna hi behtaar hoga...

I am heeding to my room.

Good night!

Rohit's POV- 

What's the deal with me??? It was Raima's birthday and I love Raima.It is always going to be Raima. 

Aur woh father bhi Bohot bada bewakoof hai... He doesn't even know how our brain functions! I mean, I am not blind in mind. I can visualize anyone's picture whenever and wherever I want. 

But spare me a minute! I was supposed to picturize Raima,not Sonakshi.

Then why?

Have I really fallen for her? 

Were Ajit and the priest trying to reveal the gospel truth which I wasn't still able to  root out? 

Suddenly he felt his heart metamorphosing into chaos, the chaos was undoubtedly inaudible but loud enough to rupture his imaginary valentine heart.

What's happening to me??? 

He immediately grabbed his phone and googled- 

“How Do I Know If I Am In Love?”

The next minute he threw his phone in a fit of disapointment.

What the heck is wrong with me! Why am I acting like a teen ??? 

What have you done to me,Sona!!! 

Deepa- Rohit!Are you Alright?

Rohit- Chachi ! Yeah ,Mujhe Kya huya? I am absobloddyluteely fine!

Deepa- Rohit don't sham it. Mom aur bhabi ne Saab Bata diya humlogo ko! 

Mujhe nahi pata tha itna accha surgeon itna bada bewakoof niklega.... 

Rohit- Chachi aap kya bat karrahi hai ? Mujhe Kuch.... 

Deepa- Ekdam chup! Tumhein Kya laagta hai hum Saab tumhare jaise shmucks hai? Humein kyuh dekhai nahi deta??? 

Rohit you are in love with Sonakshi now. You have crossed the path of Raima long ago.

The truth is bitter! But saach yehi hai that you love SONAKSHI,Jo hum saabko  dikhta hai siway tumhare... 

Aur dikhega bhi kaise you blindfolded yourself with the guilt of Raima's situation... 

Par Rohit tum doctor ho,Bhaagwaan nahi. Medical History mein aisa koyi bhi doctor nahi honge who didn't fail in cases. Koyi bhi nahi hai ,Ro! 

Deepa kneed down and held Rohit's hands- 

Rohit, Kuch Karo ! Take the step forward before its too late with Sonakshi. 

She is the one for you. 

Hum Saab tumse Bohot pyaar karte hai,Rohit! Chahtein hain ki Tum hamesha khush raho. Aur Tumhari Khushi Sonakshi ke saath hai.... 

Rohit- Chachi, Thank you! Aapko pata nahi hai, all these while how terrible it was to deal with my frazzled emotions alone.

I know I love Sonakshi, par Raima... She will always be there foreshadowed as a guilt within me.... 

Iss state sey nahi main Sonakshi ke saath age badh paraha Hoon,nahi khudko usski kareeb Jane set rokk paraha hoon... 

Baas abb aur nahi... I will talk to Sonakshi about us tomorrow,I promise! At my hour of need she was always there, standing beside. I always unleashed my fury on her,but you know; she never complained. 

Rohit's words stopped Deepa from leaving his room. She reached out to embrace him with warmth which buoyed him up. 

------------------

Grabbing phone Rohit dialed Sonakshi's number.He kept calling umpteenth times, but her silvery voice didn't bother to say 'Hello'! 

The wait to hear her voice felt like dying a thousand death. 

She might never be able to forgive him for what he did , the pain given by him was explicit in her hazel eyes, trailing drop of water from her eyes engendered her mascara to be smeared over her cheekbones.

Rohit- Pulkit ko call karta Hoon 

Dispelling the thoughts Rohit phoned Pulkit.

On the other side of the story,Pulkit and Sonakshi both were having coffee enjoying their lone moment with each other.Pulkit has always been Sonakshi's  biggest support after her dad. He always took up the cudgels for Sonakshi, when there was no one beside her.

Pulkit- Hello! Ji Dr.Rohit... 

(Sonakshi was gesturing him to convey "She was unavailable")

Di to sou rahi hai,Dr Rohit...

Rohit- Tell her,agar usne abhi mujhse bat nahi ki to main iss waqt wahan pohoch jaunga ...

Pulkit- Di, lo baat Karo,aap ... 

(Grinding her teeth at Pulkit's direction she took the phone from him ,Pulkit saved himself running away)

Sonakshi- Haan Rohit, bolo... Itni raat ko?

Rohit- 50 calls Sonakshi... Why arent you answering my calls? 

Sonakshi- Rohit, I am not a call center employee ,key jab bhi tum phone karoge I will be available.

Mujhe life mein aur bhi Kam hai... 

Rohit seemed to get infuriated a little by Sonakshi's behavior as he has always acknowledged her to be the solemn one.

Rohit- I apologise, sonakshi! I didn't mean it that way. 

Kaal mil sakti ho please, Bohot jaroori baat karni hai! 

Sonakshi- Sorry Rohit, Kal Bohot packed agenda  hai. I don't think I will be able to.

Rohit- Last time , sonakshi. It's an earnest request.

Sonakshi- Rohit please ,try and understand. Main nahi aasakti....

Rohit- Sirf 30 minutes ke liye, Sonakshi. I promise..... 

Sonakshi- Fine! Tomorrow 11 a.m at Toast and Tonic....Raakhti Hoon!

Rohit- Perfect... See you tomorrow..

Rohit was flossing in excitement...

Falling in love with someone by its very definition means the whole world tilts off its axis while you are increasingly blind to your loved one's  flaws, and so consumed that you can barely think straight.

Our Rohit is about to enter in this phase of his life.Once again!

Precap- Raima is back. Iqbal Khan's entry🥳

How was it???

good job 

Waiting for the next part 

apinbox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Fab fab fab ! You have penned it beautifully .. Iqbal Khan wowow .. Rohit will burn in jealousy ! Haha I’m waiting .. thanks for the update love 

Aparna 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rohit asking google🤣🤣dat was hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣  finally sonakshi giving some tashan atleast in stories🤭🤭

wat a stry dr damn excited to read this😍 

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hehe i am so waitng for iqbals entry 

and yeah rohit will be in huge shock.