Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: parul2999

Ah I wish we had more episodes like this on YRHPK. You could clearly see that Mishti and Abir's characters have been designed to overcome external obstacles while Kuhu and Kunal's characters have been designed to overcome internal obstacles. 

Abir is confronted with the issue of family members who are unhappy with his life choices or decisions - be it searching for his father or his choice of life partner. Mishti is confronted with a society that always faults her for being true to herself - e.g. rejecting a relationship that was not a good fit. 

Kuhu has to come to terms with people who never seem to "see" her nor understand her innerworld - but instead always underestimate her or dismiss her as less important. Kunal has to come to terms with finding a purpose beyond his family and work, so he can stop feeling manipulated and shortchanged by the very things he has constantly worked towards.

Even Meenakshi got to face some of her past demons.

That's so interestingly put !! <3 

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I know Kuhu must have got bashed a lot over the precap today. To me it doesn't quite make sense that Kuhu would write such a message when she herself was not siding with Kunal when he fought with Abir and instead was trying to make him see that it is not possible to choose between two people you love. Anyhoo, they are very well capable of showing Kuhu do something like that so I better not try to see sense here :-/

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beguiling

I know Kuhu must have got bashed a lot over the precap today. To me it doesn't quite make sense that Kuhu would write such a message when she herself was not siding with Kunal when he fought with Abir and instead was trying to make him see that it is not possible to choose between two people you love. Anyhoo, they are very well capable of showing Kuhu do something like that so I better not try to see sense here :-/

Kunal and Meenu are definitely capable of sending such message from Kuhu's phone. Let's see if Kuhu goes back to square one in her equation with Mishti or if it's one of these manipulators. My bet is on Kunal since Meenu has other things to worry about right now.