Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tbh I dint like this CD ka upcoming drama as it will Spoil  the celebration... This will take. Minni and babita again through the past pain and it won't be easy for HS too... But I feel if CVS have got this now there must be something to happen...

On Monday they will be at Mandap and this CD drama will be done and then Tuesday marriage will happen... That's why in Promo the new life starts from 17th Sept they said na....

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol. 

Why is everyone hang up on Mickey/HS and Mickey/Mini pairing.  its never going to happen. I don't even want a Romeo style boy in her life. She has been through enough already and absolutely in poor taste to even think of it. He is Preeti boyfriend end of. This does not happen in friendship at all.

I think that he got too personal today and was reminded of that by HS when he fell down and got a jolt.

Hope both the Girls give him the push and concentrate on there future etc as Mini is way too young too get into this nonsense and a repeat of Her Mother's life for her.

Glad it was only close family for the Chora ceremony only.

The evil 3 were again plotting.

How on earth did the CD get in Babita clothes etc.

Loved the teasing by HS and Babita regarding het Dress and discussing what jewelry to give her. 

Come on Mini you are going overboard with this give them private time etc .

Loved the teasing of birds and bees by Lally and NB giving him the talk and explain about Mini and getting him ready at the same time. Very nice between them. Loved Lally saying to Nayeem Be explaine properly to him.

Loved Mini and Babes coming down and loved how love struck he was.

I wonder if his love is deeper for Babita than Imati which is why he is scared to admit it due a sence of betrayal.

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Btw, Lovely's eye shadow was on point!

The lehenga scene could have been handled better. If they already had Minnie's lehenga beforehand, then what was the point of making her sift through everything she had. Bekaar mein uska mood kharab hua. 🤔 And it was weird that mazak mein hi sahi, but both Babes and HS were complicit in adding onto Minnie's stress. Even if it was momentary, she was highly troubled and irritated. It could have all been avoided. They could have simply gone with how the tailor messed up with the lehenga of her choice and HS got another one made for her.

I agree with everything you wrote. It was on point. 👏

These two points especially.

I know Hanita just wanted to surprise Minnie with the lehenga but I wish they had been a little more delicate about the topic.

The girl looks frayed around the edges nowadays. I hated how she wanted to crib but immediately kept reassuring Babita that you calm down, I'll handle this.

The poor girl. I can't wait to see her parents pouring their love on her and showing her that's she's needed and wanted.

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

waise bhi saath rehke kaunsa sukh dene wala tha. But beeji is getting what she deserves through lovely and ashok. A lesson for all watchers of PB that value true people in your life rather than so called blood relatives.

When I watched the episode, the 1st thing came to my mind is Ur words..from the starting U always say that biji will never change and that is proved once again..also I can see she will blame babita for Mini's condition after marriage..

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely ka eye shadow was indeed so perfect.

What brilliant mixing of shades wow. It was loud yet subtle. Waaaah👏

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Same, I was like kya yaar, bacchi can't even grumble now. So what if Babita is a tad bit unhappy about this? Itna pressure kyun that Babita should be smiling and happy 24*7? Mini madam life ain't that 😆

I have hopes from this new phase. Babita should step up and permanent role reversal has to take place. And most importantly, both of them should understand that highs and lows are a part and parcel of life. No one can be plain happy or sad all the time.

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have always said that if Mita had not come to India than Ashok would have carried on lying to the both of them and maybe would have used his Parents as a excuse to not Divorce her but Mita knew what Ashok is like and forced him to tell his Parents about her. 

No I don't want him back at all.

I think that Lovely and Khamo like to forget that Ashok divorced her and she took up with HS after nearly 10 Months if staying there so why point fingers. Its crazy.

Not looking to Monday with creepy Khatri.

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

When I watched the episode, the 1st thing came to my mind is Ur words..from the starting U always say that biji will never change and that is proved once again..also I can see she will blame babita for Mini's condition after marriage..

one who can forget 17 years of love and service, what more can you expect from such a person. And secondly i have seen around me all the time a bahu being blamed for whatever bad things happen in the house. The more harder a bahu tries to gel in her family the more she is judged all her life. And that is the hard truth. I hate when khuranas show concern for minni. Kahan gaya tha concern when they where homeless. And this buddhi even tried to seperate mini from babita in the initial episodes and even tried to manipulate meek babita. But it was strong mini who opposed this stupid decision. Apne bachchon ko kuch seekha nahi paayi, chali mini ko concern dikhane. Galat kiya babita ne. Ashok ko jail main sadne ke liye chod dena chahiye tha. Jyada se jyada kya hota, they would have blamed babita jo woh aaj bhi kar rahe hain. 

Edited by divyadaya13 - 4 years ago
Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Tbh I dint like this CD ka upcoming drama as it will Spoil  the celebration... This will take. Minni and babita again through the past pain and it won't be easy for HS too... But I feel if CVS have got this now there must be something to happen...

On Monday they will be at Mandap and this CD drama will be done and then Tuesday marriage will happen... That's why in Promo the new life starts from 17th Sept they said na....

i hope that the CD drama will be used to show a strong babita and somehow show that mini is no longer ashok's daughter, though she never was, and that she has no connection to khurana's. 

whatever the outcome, the khurana's specially biji will use this to blame babita. 

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Same, I was like kya yaar, bacchi can't even grumble now. So what if Babita is a tad bit unhappy about this? Itna pressure kyun that Babita should be smiling and happy 24*7? Mini madam life ain't that 😆

I have hopes from this new phase. Babita should step up and permanent role reversal has to take place. And most importantly, both of them should understand that highs and lows are a part and parcel of life. No one can be plain happy or sad all the time.

even i have high hopes that the 3 will settle into their new life soon and mini will again go back to being a child. 

i think the CVs are pushing it too much with mini being the adult. babita becoming a child and being indulgent is fine since she never got to be one and is the 18 year old in the body of a 35 year old mother, but she will mature as she gets her happiness and security.