Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Lol I checked out the initial epis for Ashnoor, and cuz I’d liked the launch promos but the first week  felt super OTT to me with abla Babita, hyper Mini and OTT Khuranas so I gave up and tuned out. 

Woh toh by chance I tuned into an epi like 8 months later and discovered the HS-Mini bond that piqued my interest again. Honestly, the initial melodrama was deffo excessive. Yeah I get they wanted to establish Babita ki backstory vis a vis Ashok but I was mostly turned off by the story in those early epis. 

Only after they left the house did the story start to pick up and then Ofcourse HS himself ne PHINE kar diya sab 😆

im just checking out the initial episodes and i saw beeji telling  that they kept babita & mini with them so that ashok would keep visiting them & if they were with him he would not feel the need to come  & visit. Wow some selfishness there . not even thinking of their own son who would have to live alone in a new place. now i kind of feel bad for him he is supposed to go and stay alone and earn for them & lovely & they cant even send babita with him. Now isnt this an ideal scenario for a person getting into an extra martial affair.  🥱 now for their selfish thinking both their children have gone away and they are left with no one. 

And babita is one more mahaan bahu. Here mini was trying to tell her that she hasnt lived with her dad for so many years but now wants to be with him, she is all about how will daadu & beeji stay they are old. i was like think about your child too. Its a good thing mini asked if they have to wait for daadu beeji to die before they go with ashok😆

i started watching it from the joota chori episode but actually got irritated with babitas mera pati hai rant at hanuman after he saved mini from ashok pulling & manhandling her, so missed off some episodes on & off. started regurarly watching it from the episode where ashok gives divorce papers to babita. Mini crying & hanuman consoling her  touched me. i could see a wonderful bond created

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And i never mentioned that babita dint suffer mental abuse or what you call as emotional domestic violence or that emotional abuse is not abuse. Any kind of abuse leaves a mark  in their own different ways.

But i do disagree that babita suffered abuse for 17 years. Many wife  & children stay away from their husbands who go to earn in different country. It isnt a mental abuse or torture. Secondly babita happily choose to sacrifice for the family.  I will still say that she faced the mental abuse only after ashok came back. Yes she would feel like she was cheated all those 17 years but still when she lived those 17 years with her inlaws & mini she was not suffering abuse at their or ashok's hands. She still has good relations with her inlaws because she has spent a considerable amount of good time with them. 

Mini was pulled by her father(which hanuman saved her from) slapped by him, questioned by ashok when a  guy maligned & she  had filed a case. There is a list.   Now isnt that abuse. why do we see abuse as only that a wife bears. Parents emotionally, physically abusing children is not seen as abuse? Even she was neglected by  Ashok like babita was. 

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Firstly I’ve never tried to quantify anybody’s level of abuse. Mother or daughter. As I clearly said in my posts some pages back, all these women have suffered. Trying to measure who suffered more or who suffered less is a disservice to womankind overall IMO. 

Baaki to each their own. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely. There is still a lot they both have to learn about being father-daughter to each other. 

It is one thing to give each other the title of father and daughter....it’s another thing to live it in all it’s shades. Both HS and Mini love each other immensely but HS has never been a proper father to a child before and Mini has never really had a father in her life all these years. 

So evolve they must...they still have a lot to learn and understand about each other as they grow into this bond. 

Exactly. Alongside Babita, this story is also about second chances for Minnie, and part of includes finally getting what Ashok never gave her. It won't be that simple or quick. The pizza leftover scene was a great hint about HS needing learn about her at the micro level, as he already knows the macro. Minnie, especially, has not idea what a father is supposed to be like. Their bond itself has been sealed forever but it needs to go through trials and tribulations, all the more because they don't share the same DNA. Something major needs to happen to close this gap.

I just know it will be brilliant. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think it's more like she hasn't thought through that acceptance yet....

All her life, "Papaji" has been a phrase for her for a man she was told is her father....she never experienced what it was to be a daughter to a father......

With Hanuman, for a long time, I think it was about being beyond labels for Mini....she didn't care to give labels to the beautiful relationship she shared with him.....but when he called himself her father, she was touched by it regardless....started calling herself his beti in response. 

But the fact remains that she still calls him "Uncle".....so I think it's a case of what she got used to and continued with.....the relationship remained the same even if they started calling it a father-daughter relationship. 

She will be compelled to think through it when the time comes....I think it's more about reconciliation than acceptance.....she does consider HS her father but reconciling it inside her mind is what remains.....because she needs to fully work through what a father means to her.....she's not had that all her life. 

Completely agree. That was raised in today's episode too.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

2nd September. 

I have watched some of the episodes between ep 100 to ep 200, twice. 😃 Hospital track is my absolute favorite. 

And then Chai scene. Aapko ko toh kisi se compare na kar sakta mein. My most favorite scene. I have watched that couple times. smiley36 Another one is Angrejo ne ghana gadar machaya hai mhari zindagi mein. 🤣

I scanned through the 2nd Sept epi again and I didn't find this gesture of HS doing the in one ear, out another that you're mentioning.....are you sure it's this epi only? 

I know he did it in some epi but I don't think this was last week.....usse pehle ka koi epi tha I think. 

If it's 2nd Sept, can you give me the exact timing from the video? 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I scanned through the 2nd Sept epi again and I didn't find this gesture of HS doing the in one ear, out another that you're mentioning.....are you sure it's this epi only? 

I know he did it in some epi but I don't think this was last week.....usse pehle ka koi epi tha I think. 

If it's 2nd Sept, can you give me the exact timing from the video? 

Sorry. My bad. It's 26th Aug at 7 min. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

One more. 

Ep 120 - 13th May at 3.05

Lala asking Mini ke tu mandir ja rahi hai. Babita is coming down stairs and HS asks with his eyes - what? She signals him.. please manao Mini. 

Can you make gif of HS & Babes eyes exchanges?

If my requests are getting bit much, just say so. I don't want to make you busier than you already are. But if you have time & if you want to, then Please. Thanks very much. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Sorry. My bad. It's 26th Aug at 7 min. 

Here you go:

AreYaar thumbnail

One more. 

Ep 120 - 13th May at 3.05

Lala asking Mini ke tu mandir ja rahi hai. Babita is coming down stairs and HS asks with his eyes - what? She signals him.. please manao Mini. 

Can you make gif of HS & Babes eyes exchanges?

If my requests are getting bit much, just say so. I don't want to make you busier than you already are. But if you have time & if you want to, then Please. Thanks very much. 

LOL no, it's not a problem....I anyways was intending to gif more moments as I go through my rewatch. 

This way, I'll be reminded of epi numbers and I can note down dates etc. to keep track. 😆