Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you so much for these screen shots. Just look at them. God!! How can they act so perfectly. Not once they make us bored with their eye lock. In fact every eye lock is so beautiful.

The way he nuzzles her forehead and the way she looks at him, is so magical. What matters is look where his eyes are concentrating. Thats the best part about Randeep and Ashi, they really know to work on those minor details in a scene and get it to perfection.

Here her warmth , is what he needs to paint their dream to reality for both of them and their lil one.

If we see all the above screen shot  , every frame their eye lock has a difference. This is what entices their die hard romantic viewers to this show. Hats off to these two young actors.

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 4 years ago
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Thank you once again @sakshi.ekansh. You have managed to capture their best moments.

Her way of reciprocating his affection is also very heart warming. And even as she turns to look at him , his eyes not even once wavers . The need for each other emotionally and physically is so beautifully pictured.

This is the one that takes the trophy. Just look at the way they look into each others eyes. If silence could speak , this is what it would be . Even words could never have justified the emotions that was translated on the screen with this eye lock.

Their world!! For two people who didnt have a home that they can call as theirs, this moment is a moment to cherish. They have each other and their lil one is her womb.

In the interview, that they give together at the close of the show Randeep had said for him its Naina as a wife was much more appealing because Naina was there to correct him and give him a reason to succeed. This entire scene reflects his statement. Here Sameer paints their dream on canvas and Naina supports him in that . This is a visual treat!!

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everything is so beautiful about this show especially Samaina  , they r just superb in enacting everything . Truly this song is so romantic ,heartful n togetherness.  

Ashwathy  yaar why don't  u write an OS especially on  this song . Ur an amazing writer   , ru coming up with any stories. Ur CPCP story loved it so much .

Srilatha

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Everything is so beautiful about this show especially Samaina  , they r just superb in enacting everything . Truly this song is so romantic ,heartful n togetherness.  

Ashwathy  yaar why don't  u write an OS especially on  this song . Ur an amazing writer   , ru coming up with any stories. Ur CPCP story loved it so much .

Srilatha

Everything about them is so magical. Glad you liked the story. Havnt thought of writing anything yet... a lil busy at the work front....post will want to pen something short .

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Yes , height difference adds to their chemistry and both of them have lovely fingers . When they hold each others hand...its out of the world feeling. Kabi Kabi mein sochthi hon, do they even realise what a fantastic on screen chemistry they have??

That would be a mere handhold... But that creates havoc🥰... 

Their fingers... Just fit with eachother perfectly! Ab to pata hai shayad ki Ashdeep ki Jodi poori fire hai🔥🔥♥️!

Edkv, beyhadh is returning with season 2... Hopefully yudkbh ka bhi jaldi announce ho!

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

That would be a mere handhold... But that creates havoc🥰... 

Their fingers... Just fit with eachother perfectly! Ab to pata hai shayad ki Ashdeep ki Jodi poori fire hai🔥🔥♥️!

Edkv, beyhadh is returning with season 2... Hopefully yudkbh ka bhi jaldi announce ho!

I wasnt a great fan of Beyhadh...I used to watch EKDV but lost interest very soon. KRPKAB also I watched till the end, in between I did skip few episodes..but its YUDKBH which I watched completely with out skipping any episodes. If I couldnt watch it then I used to watch it on SonyLiv later that day. This one is very very close to my heart and so is Randeep and Ashi as on screen couple.

Tanvi397 thumbnail

I loved everything that randeep and ashi did as our beloved samaina... the way randeep showed sameer longing to be close to naina was clearly seen from his expression and yes randeep is one such actor in ITV whos eyes speaks volumes and the way ashi got up from that chair just like a pregnant woman would  do... I was actually convinced that naina is real and she is pregnant... baki to their romance and chemistry was at its best in this sequence 

Edited by Tanvi397 - 4 years ago