Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa91

The way noor behaves with everyone in the family is unrealistic.no servant's kid behave like this with owner of the house even if owner consider them family.

No even actual children, especially in a desi family can behave in such a disrepectful and shameless manner.  In most other shows this character would have been slapped by now. smiley36  I do not endorse it...

Suicide blackmail just crossed the line in terms of how to treat your relations but what bothers me more is singing and dancing days after her mother and fiance died.  There is little depth/thought on mourning the deaths, unless I missed anything significant as I skipped parts of the episode...

Depending on which Muslim school-of-thought you belong too, there should be gatherings for prayer and reading of the holy scripture for a number of days etc...But here we have Noor dancing...smiley13smiley44

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Sorry, double post... 😳

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fria319

*does happy dance* 

FINALLY I'm kind of liking where this is going - at least everyone knows and is openly fighting back to Noor.  I'm willing to see episodes of her being berated by everyone. And sassy Shaira!! YASSSSS. 

The fact that the nikkah is still going  to happen boggles me. Why are they still listening to Noor? Why do promises to Yasmin hold so much weight more than their own happiness? What did Yasmin ever sacrifice for them? Did she actually do something in the past to help Razia? Why aren't the showing that?  Why are they creating so much self-opression for themselves? 

But you're right.. thats the story, the writers are going to make it happen no matter how illogical it is at this point. 

I am liking this too, Azaan is trying reverse psychology, if we can call it that, on Shaira making sure she stops him from marrying Noor, but I am afraid they will go too far where Azaan won't be able to stop his marriage. 

Yasmin fooled two women, Razia's husband left her, all she had was Azaan when Yasmin was a support system. Shaira never had a family, Yasmin did rituals of a mother for her. Suraiya had said that Yasmin gives a little and takes a lot in return. 

Shayra = Razia with a heart on her sleeve

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Nora, you will be getting lots more ShaZaan scenes this week.  Azaan agreed to marry Noor but now he will be perusing/taunting his begum to compel her not to divorce him...

I had thought, why would Shayra inflict someone like Noor on the Mirzas and then realised Noor will never leave them due to the concept of the show. 😆

The writers just want to torture us now. 🤣

On a serious note, Shayra seems to be punishing herself for the fire accident by sacrificing her happiness.  The writers present it as her pressuring Azaan to reduce her guilt and due to the suicide drama.  I do not expect ShaZaan to have an actual conversation regarding this.  No one runs away from unconditional love this way.

Wishing the writers would take the time to explain what motivates the characters because we are just left to guess...

Azaan and I are on similar wavelength when it comes to dealing with Shaira in this situation, she needs some tough love and I need some good Shazaan scenes 😍😍😍😍😋 

Got a good dose of it in hospital scene, waiting for more. 

Noor will be a constant in Shazaan's life, I don't mind her presence as long as Shazaan love each other 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

No even actual children, especially in a desi family can behave in such a disrepectful and shameless manner.  In most other shows this character would have been slapped by now. smiley36  I do not endorse it...

Suicide blackmail just crossed the line in terms of how to treat your relations but what bothers me more is singing and dancing days after her mother and fiance died.  There is little depth/thought on mourning the deaths, unless I missed anything significant as I skipped parts of the episode...

Depending on which Muslim school-of-thought you belong too, there should be gatherings for prayer and reading of the holy scripture for a number of days etc...But here we have Noor dancing...smiley13smiley44

@bold-right even actual kids don't behave like noor does.if they do they get scolding but here nobody can control noor.only in BB world it is possible 

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Azaan and I are on similar wavelength when it comes to dealing with Shaira in this situation, she needs some tough love and I need some good Shazaan scenes 😍😍😍😍😋 

Got a good dose of it in hospital scene, waiting for more. 

Noor will be a constant in Shazaan's life, I don't mind her presence as long as Shazaan love each other 

You and I think alike Nora.

NoraSM thumbnail

You and I think alike Nora.

🤗

The_May_Rose thumbnail
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

The way noor behaves with everyone in the family is unrealistic.no servant's kid behave like this with owner of the house even if owner consider them family.

My problem with Noor is lack of future prospect, she saw her mother working for Razia, didn't she feel that she should do something, get education and a career to support her mother, her mother did work like Mashuka till her last day, where Noor hasn't worked a day in her life. Don't we feel that our parents should not work, after a point? We all wish to give them a better life, but Noor had one plan - Marriage with a rich man. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NoraSM

My problem with Noor is lack of future prospect, she saw her mother working for Razia, didn't she feel that she should do something, get education and a career to support her mother, her mother did work like Mashuka till her last day, where Noor hasn't worked a day in her life. Don't we feel that our parents should not work, after a point? We all wish to give them a better life, but Noor had one plan - Marriage with a rich man. 

it seems noor wants luxuries but does not want to work.