Updated Aug 21 : Zidd

Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Shaira announcing Noor and Azaan's marriage, she leaves crying and Azaan went behind her. Razia tells Noor that she won't be marrying Azaan as she has to face Razia's decision. 

Shaira drops on the floor in her room and cries, Azaan comes there and asked her to save her tears as she has to cry for rest of her life 💔💔 Shaira gets up and gives Azaan their divorce papers, Azaan asks her about divorce papers and they hear something dropping.  

Razia, Noor and Shazaan were in Noor's bedroom. Razia wants Noor to leave the house and Noor emotionally blackmails Razia in Yasmin's name saying how can Razia break the promise she made to Yasmin, how can she throw an orphan who doesn't have a penny out of her house? 

Razia says that Noor might have forgotten her duties but Razia remembers her duties, Razia leaves. 

Noor looks around her room saying that Razia has created a mess, she won't be cleaning it, she would have to ask Nikammi Mashuka do it. 🤷‍♀️ We have discussed this over time, it's baffling how this girl treats Khalid, Mashuka in such an insensitive way, while she is everything, she has been mocking Khalid and Mashuka for.

Razia comes back and gives Noor 70% of her property. 🤷‍♀️👏👏  I have to say that Yasmin trapped two women in her game so Noor gets happiness, both Razia and Shaira can go to any length for Yasmin. Pathetic. 

Noor tore the property papers and threw it in the air saying it will be a deal of loss for her as it will fulfill her needs but there won't be her happiness, her Azaan in it. Razia has put a very low price on her son. She was Azaan's mother, when did she become his monger? 

Azaan loses his control, Shaira tries to stop him, he warns Noor that he won't tolerate anyone misbehaving with his mother, he was raised by his mother learning to respect women, he has never raises his hand on a woman before but if she insults his mother, he will forget his mother's upbringing and raise his hand on her. Shaira tried to stop him and he jerked her hand away. He pulled out the pasaa from Noor's head, warning her against touching what belongs to his mother. Shaira says that Noor should not cross limits of humanity, when she will look behind her, she won't find anyone who loves her. 

Razia says that she has had enough, there won't be any marriage and Noor has to leave, Shaira interrupts Razia saying that she is the one who has to leave and she turned to leave, Azaan calls her Begum Sahiba and stops her from leaving. He says that he won't sign divorce papers before every ritual of his nikaah is complete. Shaira says how can he marry before divorcing her? Azaan replies that when there's no reason for divorce, there's no reason for this marriage then why can't he marry before divorce, he puts forward a condition that Shaira has to do everything for his wedding with Noor. 

Noor agrees for this saying that Yasmin considered Shaira her daughter that makes Shaira her sister and who will prepare work on her wedding, if not her sister, and Shaira won't say no to Noor as she has made promise to Yasmin, Shaira recalls the promise she made to Yasmin and nods her head, Azaan is disappointed. 

Upcoming :

Azaan and Shaira are going for a kiss, Noor barges in their room, berating Shaira saying that she has no shame in romancing someone else's husband. Shaira stops Noor tells her that Azaan is not her husband, and she can leave the room. Azaan is happy ♥️♥️❤️❤️

It is getting unbearable, Noor is always happy, she was getting 70% property for nothing, she is getting married to her obsession and Shazaan have to suffer. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Originally posted by NoraSM

We are facing electricity fluctuation in this region so missed first 10 minutes and last 10 minutes 🤷‍♀️ 

Razia, Noor and Shazaan were in Noor's bedroom. Razia wants Noor to leave the house and Noor emotionally blackmails Razia in Yasmin's name saying how can Razia break the promise she made to Yasmin, how can she throw an orphan who doesn't have a penny out of her house? 

Razia says that Noor might have forgotten her duties but Razia remembers her duties, Razia leaves. 

Noor looks around her room saying that Razia has created a mess, she won't be cleaning it, she would have to ask Nikammi Mashuka do it. 🤷‍♀️ We have discussed this over time, it's baffling how this girl treats Khalid, Mashuka in such an insensitive way, while she is everything, she has been mocking Khalid and Mashuka for.

Razia comes back and gives Noor 70% of her property. 🤷‍♀️👏👏  I have to say that Yasmin trapped two women in her game so Noor gets happiness, both Razia and Shaira can go to any length for Yasmin. Pathetic. 

Noor tore the property papers and threw it in the air saying it will be a deal of loss for her as it will fulfill her needs but there won't be her happiness, her Azaan in it. Razia has put a very low price on her son. She was Azaan's mother, when did she become his monger? 

Azaan loses his control, Shaira tries to stop him, he warns Noor that he won't tolerate anyone misbehaving with his mother, he was raised by his mother learning to respect women, he has never raises his hand on a woman before but if she insults his mother, he will forget his mother's upbringing and raise his hand on her. Shaira tried to stop him and he jerked her hand away. He pulled out the pasaa from Noor's head, warning her against touching what belongs to his mother. Shaira says that Noor should not cross limits of humanity, when she will look behind her, she won't find anyone who loves her. 

Razia says that she has had enough, there won't be any marriage and Noor has to leave, Shaira interrupts Razia saying that she is the one who has to leave and she turned to leave, Azaan calls her Begum Sahiba and stops her from leaving. He says that he won't sign divorce papers before every ritual of his nikaah is complete. Shaira says how can he marry before divorcing her? Azaan replies that when there's no reason for divorce, there's no reason for this marriage then why can't he marry before divorce, he puts forward a condition that Shaira has to do everything for his wedding with Noor. 

It is getting unbearable, Noor is always happy, she was getting 70% property for nothing, she is getting married to her obsession and Shaira? I don't think I can watch this anymore, there are too many villains and no sense of right and wrong. 

Power cut, Thank God 

I love Shaira but not this Shaira, I can't recognize her, she was a different person, this one is Noor's personal assistant, loyal to a fault, they have reduced Shaira to Noor's help

Thank you for wu. 

I told it na before. Yasmin was the master of manipulation. She was working for her hidden agenda to place her diabolic brood in this house by manipulating Razia, Azaan and Saba with her 'sweet, kind, lovely' nature. And her last goal was to include Shayra to this master plan! 

Thank you Nora, here is the rest...

https://www.tellyupdates.com/bahu-begum-21st-august-2019-written-episode-update/

Everyone hates Noor, knows all about the promises Shayra is being held too, Azaan is answering back, Razia Begum is not happy, yet still this nikaah is going ahead?

What rubbish...

So do they just want to show Azaan changing Shayra's decision by making her prepare the wedding rituals?  She promised and he can not refuse?  Everyone and their stupid zidd!

Precap was good but it will not stop the rituals...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Yezabel

Thank you for wu. 

I told it na before. Yasmin was the master of manipulation. She was working for her hidden agenda to place her diabolic brood in this house by manipulating Razia, Azaan and Saba with her 'sweet, kind, lovely' nature. And her last goal was to include Shayra to this master plan! 

Seems like it, Yasmin played her cards really well, she didn't ask Azaan to take care of Noor, she targeted Shaira 

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Thank you Nora, here is the rest...

https://www.tellyupdates.com/bahu-begum-21st-august-2019-written-episode-update/

Everyone hates Noor, knows all about the promises Shayra is being held too, Azaan is answering back, Razia Begum is not happy, yet still this nikaah is going ahead?

What rubbish...

So do they just want to show Azaan changing Shayra's decision by making her prepare the wedding rituals?  She promised and he can not refuse?  Everyone and their stupid zidd!

Precap was good but it will not stop the rituals...

Nikaah has to happen, that's the story of the show. Shaira will stand up to Noor, I had left every hope and they dropped that precap, Sassy Shaira is GOLD, it was like rain in a desert 😂😂 

Azaan wants Shaira to back off, He wants his love to win over Kismet and Noor's Zidd, he won't let Shaira leave him. 

*does happy dance* 

FINALLY I'm kind of liking where this is going - at least everyone knows and is openly fighting back to Noor.  I'm willing to see episodes of her being berated by everyone. And sassy Shaira!! YASSSSS. 

The fact that the nikkah is still going  to happen boggles me. Why are they still listening to Noor? Why do promises to Yasmin hold so much weight more than their own happiness? What did Yasmin ever sacrifice for them? Did she actually do something in the past to help Razia? Why aren't the showing that?  Why are they creating so much self-opression for themselves? 

But you're right.. thats the story, the writers are going to make it happen no matter how illogical it is at this point. 

Edited by fria319 - 4 years ago

Nora, you will be getting lots more ShaZaan scenes this week.  Azaan agreed to marry Noor but now he will be perusing/taunting his begum to compel her not to divorce him...

I had thought, why would Shayra inflict someone like Noor on the Mirzas and then realised Noor will never leave them due to the concept of the show. 😆

The writers just want to torture us now. 🤣

On a serious note, Shayra seems to be punishing herself for the fire accident by sacrificing her happiness.  The writers present it as her pressuring Azaan to reduce her guilt and due to the suicide drama.  I do not expect ShaZaan to have an actual conversation regarding this.  No one runs away from unconditional love this way.

Wishing the writers would take the time to explain what motivates the characters because we are just left to guess...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Originally posted by NoraSM

Nikaah has to happen, that's the story of the show. Shaira will stand up to Noor, I had left every hope and they dropped that precap, Sassy Shaira is GOLD, it was like rain in a desert 😂😂 

Azaan wants Shaira to back off, He wants his love to win over Kismet and Noor's Zidd, he won't let Shaira leave him. 

Aaaw, I want that for Azaan or at least for Shayra to express her love for him, as he does for her.

I felt bad when Azaan taunted Shayra but I think some tough-love is required to shake Shayra out of this state. smiley36  He must want her to fight for their love, her haq too.

I think I mentioned in another post that, it might be too late to stop the nikaah but Shayra will not leave Azaan or let him sign the divorce papers.  Saving her marriage and the promises are kept too... The main concept etc...

Originally posted by fria319

*does happy dance* 

FINALLY I'm kind of liking where this is going - at least everyone knows and is openly fighting back to Noor.  I'm willing to see episodes of her being berated by everyone. And sassy Shaira!! YASSSSS. 

The fact that the nikkah is still going  to happen boggles me. Why are they still listening to Noor? Why do promises to Yasmin hold so much weight more than their own happiness? What did Yasmin ever sacrifice for them? Did she actually do something in the past to help Razia? Why aren't the showing that?  Why are they creating so much self-opression for themselves? 

But you're right.. thats the story, the writers are going to make it happen no matter how illogical it is at this point. 

We are all wondering the same.  Everyone is just allowing Noor to do what ever she wants.  It is a though she holding them to ransom or like some evil spirit of the haveli. 😆

Exactly, FINALLY!  I was tired of Shayra tolerating Noor and I hope the precap is just the start of Shayra fighting back...

The way noor behaves with everyone in the family is unrealistic.no servant's kid behave like this with owner of the house even if owner consider them family.