Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsr11 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rehann

Good analysis!!

i think u are right... when she start beg others to ask her ammi to comeback to her... there is a denial mode in her... she need to cry her heart out... share the burden she have in her heart with others... & finally accept the reality. Then only she can live like others... otherwise all her action will remain logically unjustifiable...

PSTD... i dont know much about this sickness but what we can tell is she have mental and emotion issues... i will skip to comment on 2nd nikaah... i just hope in upcoming ep they will show how actually Azaan's love & concern cured Noor... this is what someone like Noor need. I think Raziya should also play her part in this... she her badi ammi anyways... i feel its weird why they not show us the glimpse of bonding that Raziya & Noor shared... 

As u say it cant justify any of her misdeeds... especially when she asked Azaan from Shayra... but my heart actually buying the storyline... 

It basically my personal preference... i love heroin with flawed... just how i actually love Ragini from Swaragini... when she flawed from every aspects but later when the time flies she successfully justified all her actions... all she did is for love! i willingly buying the reasons and accept her...

Same goes to Noor... i will just enjoy the story... caused i believe one day she will make us forgive her... & love her like never before...

I hope others will stay calm & enjoy the show😊

Thanks Rehann for leaving a comment. Let me make it clear. Nothing justifies bad behavior of any character towards anyone. Just that i understand where Noor is coming from and she will be my favorite. Not just because Sami is playing it, but because it is very realistic. Since a lot of people are comparing Noor with Drashti's role in Silsila, I understand her too. There is a difference between justification and understanding. Nobody is perfect. All these preachers who come and preach me here, they know how perfect their own lives are. So far I am rooting for this character to grow through what she goes through and Sami is doing an awesome job getting all the nuances of the character right. No stopping such a hardworking dedicated girl. More power to her.

Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

Thanks Rehann for leaving a comment. Let me make it clear. Nothing justifies bad behavior of any character towards anyone. Just that i understand where Noor is coming from and she will be my favorite. Not just because Sami is playing it, but because it is very realistic. Since a lot of people are comparing Noor with Drashti's role in Silsila, I understand her too. There is a difference between justification and understanding. Nobody is perfect. All these preachers who come and preach me here, they know how perfect their own lives are. So far I am rooting for this character to grow through what she goes through and Sami is doing an awesome job getting all the nuances of the character right. No stopping such a hardworking dedicated girl. More power to her.

I agree with you both Rekha and Rehann, people do not behave rationally after major trauma.  It is best to watch the show and see what happens, Sami has been v brave to take on role with many shades and yes more power to her 

dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva200

I agree with you both Rekha and Rehann, people do not behave rationally after major trauma.  It is best to watch the show and see what happens, Sami has been v brave to take on role with many shades and yes more power to her 

Thanks sweetheart for replying. True. There is a difference between supporting and understanding. I refuse to crucify her character just because it makes a mistake. People make mistakes and thats how they learn and grow. I will love Noor always even when she makes a mistake, because thats human. I am just trying to understand why Noor is behaving that way. I love Samiksha and I admire her talent. Thats more the reason for me to understand why her character is behaving a certain way.

Mystique.Kishi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Go read my post again. Did i say that the two wives thing is justified?! Did i say that she can snatch another woman's husband?! Don't you dare tell me what i can write and what i cannot! Who are you to tell me that i cannot make an effort to understand a character that my favorite actor plays?! Have you lost your brain in hatred for her?! If you have a problem with what i wrote in civil words and with honest intentions, you can always skip my post. But don't you dare force your stupidity on me and for once think with your own brain instead of getting carried away with hatred.

If you don't think Noor is cute innocent girl, thats your problem. But i believe she is an innocent girl whose entire life is shattered and she is going through depression. Just because a girl acts practical and makes sure that she has the basic requirements for a happy arranged marriage met, doesn't make her selfish and greedy. But I don't expect you to understand that. I know some viewers watch shows just to see hero romance the heroine. Too bad this is not such a show for now.

You are acting enraged over someone replying to your post and yet want people to be civil to you. When you can't seem to return the civility. The very way you called out Nora by name when she was merely replying to your post. 

However we can very well say that you are making excuses for a character who is well on her way to turning negative simply because she is played by your favorite actor. And you can absolutely do that. Because that is your prerogative. However you also can't turn around and bash us when we say we do not agree with a single thing you said. Because replying to the post saying we do not agree is our prerogative.

Lets be clear on something. Noor is a sweet innocent girl to you because she is played by samiksha and only that. Had any other actor played the character you would have called her what the character actually is. A selfish self centered homewrecker obsessed with her childhood friend who she believes she owns.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Noor's dreams of marrying her childhood bestie crashed because Azaan loved Shayra. She was asked to marry a stranger. She agreed to it for her mother's and Azaan's happiness. She has been through a sexual assault just before her wedding (not sure about Khalid's intentions) . Then she was in a fire accident. Soon after she was rescued, her mother and fiance died in the same accident right in front of her eyes. Shayra is innocent. She just happened to be the catalyst to all these events unknowingly. But Noor has been through too much and she has lost everything in a short span. All of those life-altering/traumatic events happened to her in a short span, one after the other, even before she properly recovered from the previous shock. At the center of all this is Shayra. The reason why she is directing all her anger on Shayra. In Noor's mind, if Shayra didn't come into her life she would have married Azaan. She would have Azaan's undivided attention. She wouldn't have to agree to marry Faiz and he wouldn't have died. Her mother wouldn't have to die.

Noor is going through PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. She gets extremely agitated when she sees Shayra, who triggers her anxiety and replays all the traumatic events that happened in her mind. She can't sleep because her mind continuously makes her relive the trauma. The first thing she needs to do in order to heal is to get away from the trigger, Shayra. But Shayra, who herself is going through guilt, is constantly seeking Noor's forgiveness. This is not helping Noor at all! She needs to get out of this environment and go away and heal. Learn to manage anxiety with calming techniques. She needs to master distracting her mind from replaying the trauma and going into a panic attack. That won't be possible as long as she sees Shayra's face all the time. Shayra needs to do the same. Get out of that place and heal. She doesn't need to play martyr all the time. She doesn't have to feel responsible for everything that happens around her. Had she not taken responsibility for the fire, Raziya would have let the police investigate it properly and the real culprit would have been found. She would not try to shut the case to save Shayra and her family reputation. 

Do I see this as reason for polygamy? NO. I strongly feel that they need to drop that idea. I feel a person who is going through PTSD would want to run away from the person who is triggering the anxiety than stay around her. Ideally Noor should run away. A good hearted person like Noor would never be able to go through with anything that can hurt another person. The reason why she cut herself though she went to dargah to kill Shayra. Thats what I am rooting for. I am rooting for Noor to be back to the wise, kind, brave, resilient girl that she is.

From episode 1 to till date which scene proves that noor is wise ? which scene proves she is kind? which scene proves she is brave? which scene proves she is resilient girl ? are we watching same show?

If possible plz mention the scene... may be i will start to like her lil bit after understanding more about her .

dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mystique.Kishi

You are acting enraged over someone replying to your post and yet want people to be civil to you. When you can't seem to return the civility. The very way you called out Nora by name when she was merely replying to your post. 

However we can very well say that you are making excuses for a character who is well on her way to turning negative simply because she is played by your favorite actor. And you can absolutely do that. Because that is your prerogative. However you also can't turn around and bash us when we say we do not agree with a single thing you said. Because replying to the post saying we do not agree is our prerogative.

Lets be clear on something. Noor is a sweet innocent girl to you because she is played by samiksha and only that. Had any other actor played the character you would have called her what the character actually is. A selfish self centered homewrecker obsessed with her childhood friend who she believes she owns.

See you may choose to not agree with my point of view but you cannot tell me to not write what i think about Noor. @bold when i see comments similar to that from certain IDs in other posts that tells me the purpose of their discussion and that sets my level of civility. Had any other actor played Noor I might not have watched the show, unless the story is exceptionally brilliant. Here only for her. In this show too, you take out Noor and there is no story. Now take that.

dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

From episode 1 to till date which scene proves that noor is wise ? which scene proves she is kind? which scene proves she is brave? which scene proves she is resilient girl ? are we watching same show?

If possible plz mention the scene... may be i will start to like her lil bit after understanding more about her .

Lets put you in Noor's shoes. You had a childhood bestie and your parents fixed your marriage with him and you start imagining yourself to be his would-be wife. Would you not be shattered when you come to know that its not happening?! Noor was too, but she chose to be wise and respected Azaan's wishes and chose not to force herself on him as a wife. She was happy with the friendship. That is resilience. When she can choose to hate people she chose to love them even when she was disappointed. She didn't dwell on what's lost but turned her mind to future. She wanted to marry someone else and move on. Thats wise and resilient. Being wise doesn't mean putting up bullshit or being boring.  You can have a child's spirit and still be wise. You can be immature at times and still be wise. You can want certain things in life but still be wise. 

We are both watching the same show. Just that i have an open mind. Some people just watch the show to criticize than understand. There is a difference.