Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Sajida di 🤗 Loved the update as always and the best part your shayaris ❤️.  The shayaris reflect the pain and sadness so well. The update was really emotional.  Very eager to know what will happen next. Naina is in hostel .Whyy?😒 Please update soon. Will love to read further. 

Disha 

Edited by sonushrivastava - 4 years ago
Dharapriya thumbnail

Yaar emotional update again. I feel like to kill her mil. She is ridiculous. All the shayaris r just superb adding flavour to the very interesting story. And last the blast girls hostel. Why??? Will be eagerly waiting for next update.  Very curious for next update. 

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it Sajida, how your every update connecting my heart. And sayri to super se b uper. I loved some line most like "dard tha dil m per hum roye nahi"so touching line dear and another one is" manzil b ziddi h, raste b ziddi h na jane kal kya ho , per hum b ziddi h" . Naina and sameer meeting after one year and they  have many things to share each-other but they didn't able to ask" how they are". I Acctuly had goosebumps when i came know sameer came to naina's  office .if all thing is right  then they absolutely  hug each other and crying heart to heart  How they able to away each-other if they were trying hard but they can't. I thought Sharad  ka kuch to mystery h aur naina women's hostell m rahti h definatly kuch to bada jhol h. Emotional to see they are very careing towards each other even they broken but they didn't left careing and loveing each-other. Bhut emotinal update tha cause they meet after along time and not able to do a formal conversation to each other. And happy update cause sameer came and he definitely find the mystery behind this weird marrige and geeting apologies from Naina.very beautiful update dear loved with my whole  heart. God bless you and that you gave  more beautiful update us always. Loved you. 

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sajida dear  , fantabulous   update yaar . Ur simply brilliant in handling the pain of Samaina.  Each n every Shayari just mind blowing  . Whole update was superb.   As u know eagerly waiting for next update. A bigggg huggggg to u yaar  . Lots of love . Keep writing the wonderful work . Thanku somuch for the pm.

Srilatha

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update... loved the strong Naina 👏👏👏

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved the update. So both are working in the same office.  What  is the secret behind the staying in the ladies hostel ? Waiting to see what Sameer will do now.

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That was a brilliant way to start my week. Sharad's mum votive for six months of staying away from Sharad made me curious but with the Women's Hostel board I just don't care anymore. Elated is what I felt and can't stop smiling reading the precap. Thank Sajida for a beautiful update.

You have a way to make your readers feel all the emotions, be it the pain Sameer was going through, Naina's nonchalance towards the rules at her sasural, Sameer's determination to win her back, above all their undying love. Beautifully written.

Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thx sajida forupdating...ur shayaris mast hai specially i liked the galib's 

Kisi ne Galib se Pucha "Kaise ho ? 

Galib ne hans kar kaha 

Zindagi mein gum hai  

Gum mein Dard hai 

Dard mein maza hai 

Aur Maze mein hum hain...serioualy too connecting.

I liked the idea that you kept naina out of tpuch of sharad ....bt why hostel..u knw how to pull ur readers.

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What's the manjra... ek to zabardasti naina ko achanak court marriage se bahu banali... upar se bidva ki tarah rakhna chahti hai... bole to bahot bada jhol hai! Lagta to hai... is Sharad ke saath saath uski maa ki bhi aisi taisi kar diya jaaye😬😠. Is weird marriage ki kuch to hai...

Naina and Sameer now in same office, hiding pain from eachother. And then shayaris😭 so apt.... sooo❤❤❤!!! Emotionally, they are caring for eachother. Naina is staying in girl's hostel? Ab kya ho gaya... waiting eagerly for the next one!

You just nailed each and every chapter di!! Love it..... ❤❤❤❤

With love,Suparna

sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi sajida

Wow wat an update, padhte padhte dil khush ho gaya aur ankhe nam. Dono ki halat dekh ker. Thank God yeh shaadi- Shaadi jaise to nai hai. Maine Socha pehle likhlu phir wapas se 2-3 baar aur parugi. Aap ne sahi kaha he ki kbhi kbhi waqt ka intejaar nai kerna chahiye Kya pata woh waqt phir rahe na rahe " NVR wait for right time, as the moment you felt is a right most of all" waise eshaah has played a vital role in both of their life. How they can understand unsaid n unheard words"

Sharad ki maa k mannat ka jhol samaz nai aa raha. Aese mannat kyu, kahi Sharad "LGBT" community se to belong to nai kerta. Aesa hoga to maza aa jayega. Aur Naina in hostel kuch samaz nai aa raha. Twist per twist. Pata nai agle update ka intejaar kaise karenge hum. Plz jaldi de na.

Aur shayeriea are cherry on cake 

Regards, sakina