Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Kabhi kabhi bohot zyada ho jaata hai.. like today Mishti danced for few minutes along with Varsha and Badi Maa on Ghoomer song which was actually pre planned ... Kuhu again was displeased..Mishti ne saari attention le li... Phir toh sabhi ne attention le lii.. Varsha, Badi Maa, Rajvansh family, jugnu kynki sab utni hi der naache..

I feel sad also.. because just after that there was this sisters scene which was fun.. where it was just then like a family wanting to make another family member happy.. The banter was jovial not nasty..

Mishti "Maine tujhe yahan ladne ke liye nahin bulaya hai

Kuhu - toh phir kyun bulaya hai...🤣 ( This girl can't think beyond fighting) 

Even all four of them together, smiling looked so good .. Made me feel they do have so much potential to form a solid bond between each other.. But then sadly characters KuKu's characters are going totally mad..  Moreover, this kind of sisters fighting tracks are trp fetching too unfortunately.. Kuhu's character growth as much as I want might come really late when it won't matter.. Kunal toh is already a lost case for me.. use toh kya hi kahoon .. I can't even understand why he is so negative about Mishti.. But then I feel once Kunal accepts MishBir bond, he might not remain such a dislikeable character but Kuhu, I have huge doubt.. The fact that both these sisters will go to Rajvansh house makes my head spin.. Mishti being the lead attention toh legi hi legi... Pata nahi Kuhu kya karegi tab..

@ bold : lol

This got me too. What are people supposed to do at Sangeet if not dance ?🤔

Ladki Ka ek adha screw hi loose hai. Heights of insecurity.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I absolutely dislike Kuhu. Kunal is Meanu 2.0!! What feared the most, Nanko turning into Meanu has happened. He just needs to see the truth before he realizes what his Nanko has become.

Coming back to Kuhu, I'm not sure what the makers are trying to show but I have never connected with her. I have disliked her from the very first episode. She rubbed me the wrong way!!

She has no empathy!! This girl has everything, a full loving family yet she begrudges a girl who has nothing. After that email kaand, I don't think I would EVER like Kuhu!!! She is shallow and everything has to be about her. She is the kind of person who blames everyone except herself to try to make a change. She thinks she is perfect and lives in her own world and definitely doesn't love her family as she claims. She lied to them, she framed Mishti...that's a criminal offence!! She would do anything for a guy who treats her like dirt and has no self respect. No respect for her family either!! Rather sad as she has the same values instilled in her like Mishti!! Mishti is so positive yet all Kuhu does is try to bring that bright light down!! That is not a good person quality!! 

I don't understand how Mishti stole the attention yesterday when 3 of them danced to that one song!! What is wrong with her!!! 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drbeth

@ bold : lol

This got me too. What are people supposed to do at Sangeet if not dance ?🤔

Ladki Ka ek adha screw hi loose hai. Heights of insecurity.

When I read the WU, I thought may be Mishti gave a solo performance or something... 🤣But poor girl danced in trio, still managed to ruffle some feathers... 😆 

Sanleema thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

they are not lead they r parallel lead and parallel lead r always like this 

they r basically selfish 

they r okay if things r fine but when it go against their will they just start getting jealous and start doing something to malign them

and kuhu character i feel is okay till now except email part

kuhu character -

1)she wants everyone not everybody attention or centre of their life

2)a person who always see grass is greener on the other side means whatever she will get she will feel unhappy like tomorrow if someone gift mishti a pen and her an expensive cloth she will think they think mishti as mature and padhaku so they gave her pen and me this because they consider me some chamak challo if reverse will happen then toh samat hai she will go to the extent to destroy that expensive gift

3)self victimisation

I don’t know if you are going to like what I’m going to say, but i will try to be as diplomatic as possible..

You mentioned kuku are the parallel leads.  The word parallel itself is a counterpart of the other right and thus have as much significance as the other.  Now if you’re not even able to connect with one half of the equation itself, the other half becomes meaningless.  That’s what is happening here, the hatred being projected towards mishti is beyond logic and after all the BS how are we supposed to think about kuku as leads, parallel or otherwise.  Would be better if thee makers made them remain negative or just redeem them before it’s too late.

I for one hate to see characters in a story that are just used as props only to enhance the leads’ story.  I believe every character has a story of its own to tell and they should be given their due credence, isn’t that why they hire them in the first place.

Bold - I don’t know if you have seen the parent show, but I remember watching the initial episodes, in which Varsha and shaurya were parallel leads and they had a very beautiful story of their own, I liked them more than the leads itself.  I was actually hoping for something like that with kuku, but I guess not...

Edited by Sanleema - 4 years ago
Sanleema thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Kabhi kabhi bohot zyada ho jaata hai.. like today Mishti danced for few minutes along with Varsha and Badi Maa on Ghoomer song which was actually pre planned ... Kuhu again was displeased..Mishti ne saari attention le li... Phir toh sabhi ne attention le lii.. Varsha, Badi Maa, Rajvansh family, jugnu kynki sab utni hi der naache..

I feel sad also.. because just after that there was this sisters scene which was fun.. where it was just then like a family wanting to make another family member happy.. The banter was jovial not nasty..

Mishti "Maine tujhe yahan ladne ke liye nahin bulaya hai

Kuhu - toh phir kyun bulaya hai...🤣 ( This girl can't think beyond fighting) 

Even all four of them together, smiling looked so good .. Made me feel they do have so much potential to form a solid bond between each other.. But then sadly characters KuKu's characters are going totally mad..  Moreover, this kind of sisters fighting tracks are trp fetching too unfortunately.. Kuhu's character growth as much as I want might come really late when it won't matter.. Kunal toh is already a lost case for me.. use toh kya hi kahoon .. I can't even understand why he is so negative about Mishti.. But then I feel once Kunal accepts MishBir bond, he might not remain such a dislikeable character but Kuhu, I have huge doubt.. The fact that both these sisters will go to Rajvansh house makes my head spin.. Mishti being the lead attention toh legi hi legi... Pata nahi Kuhu kya karegi tab..

Today’s episode was a possibility of how beautiful things could be.  It depicted 4 people of same age group in a bond of friendship; 2 guys with their respective girlfriends having fun.  For a moment it was soothing to see 2 families coming in whole to cheer 1 member.

Coming to kuhu, personally I find her very disturbing.  I mean every time mishti wants to share a secret or discuss something, the first thing to pop into her mind is mishti’s accident or death and this is not the first time she has said that.  That isn’t funny at all, that’s just downright cruel and inhuman.  I don’t think any sane person would wish for anyone’s death right on their face, even an enemy.  Who does that to a person they have known all their childhood...

Sanleema thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

I absolutely dislike Kuhu. Kunal is Meanu 2.0!! What feared the most, Nanko turning into Meanu has happened. He just needs to see the truth before he realizes what his Nanko has become.

Coming back to Kuhu, I'm not sure what the makers are trying to show but I have never connected with her. I have disliked her from the very first episode. She rubbed me the wrong way!!

She has no empathy!! This girl has everything, a full loving family yet she begrudges a girl who has nothing. After that email kaand, I don't think I would EVER like Kuhu!!! She is shallow and everything has to be about her. She is the kind of person who blames everyone except herself to try to make a change. She thinks she is perfect and lives in her own world and definitely doesn't love her family as she claims. She lied to them, she framed Mishti...that's a criminal offence!! She would do anything for a guy who treats her like dirt and has no self respect. No respect for her family either!! Rather sad as she has the same values instilled in her like Mishti!! Mishti is so positive yet all Kuhu does is try to bring that bright light down!! That is not a good person quality!! 

I don't understand how Mishti stole the attention yesterday when 3 of them danced to that one song!! What is wrong with her!!! 

Bold - this is what annoys me most about ITV.  They never seem to understand the seriousness of the crimes they use for plot growth.  They use serious issues like kidnapping, internet framing, illegal inheritance of property and so on just to move the plot ahead.  The most irritating thing is nobody gets punished severely for these.  Framing someone is a punishable offense in a court of law.  Yet they don’t even acknowledge the gravity of the situation.  Seriously dumb careless people...

Edited by Sanleema - 4 years ago