Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Word .. and day by day it’s a new revelation.. both by stooping more low and becoming more obtuse 

true...meenu stooping low is not surprising.. i hate it when they show kunal n kuhu being more n more black rather than keeping them  grey.. hope they wont make kuku unredeemable..i want to see them as a good couple atleast later..😌

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

true...meenu stooping low is not surprising.. i hate it when they show kunal n kuhu being more n more black rather than keeping them  grey.. hope they wont make kuku unredeemable..i want to see them as a good couple atleast later..😌

Me too...I hope  after the family secrets are out...their redemption track will start

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I don't think Kuku marriage is going to happen. This is all a game for Kunal. Something bad is going to happen at last moment before it's time for mandap/wedding ceremony. Kunal has no interest in marrying Kuhu. Anyway this couple is not worth saving as they have no solid foundation. Kunal deserves a giant slap from Mishti. I am dreaming of that moment.

Bold- That's even my dream. Also i want Abir to leave that mad RV house after giving befitting reply to the M3 squad.

But i so want this KUKU marriage to happen. Coz from the day one it's all about Kunal's shaadi,his rishta,his gordhana n all. Also it's about Kuhu's sportscar. I want these two to get married this time at any cost. Then only BB's plan will be flopped and she will get a heart attack.These two will get a reality check after their marriage.

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

Ditto .. just saw today’s episode and I couldn’t stop my tears .. the ambience was so beautiful , everyone was genuinely enjoying .. and Kunal was actually laughing in some of the scenes .. why can’t they stop all the scheming?💔  Really hope the redemption track starts pronto after the expose

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanleema

First of all it’s really nice to see you here.  So a warm welcome...

Coming to kunal, he is one of those people who can talk and hear what’s being said, but don’t have the comprehension of what’s being said.  The root cause of his anger itself is so unreasonable.  What’s more funny is the conviction he has that he is so right in doing what he does.  Some delusional guy seriously.

Bold - Funny, that’s exactly what I think every time she cries in front of kunal.  Who knows if not herself, she will definitely demand mishti to do that if and when kunal dumps her for real.  Kuhu is one shallow and weak character.  At this point she isn’t loyal to her own family.  Guess you are as fed up of her nonsense drama as much as me....

So you do remember me😃

So happy to see you here too.

@ bold : This !!! This exactly what I think everytime . Delusional is d word.

@bold and red : I am . She is so shallow and self centered dt irritates the hell out of me. Kunal atleast loves his family and feels like he is protecting his brother but Kuhu thinks of noone else other than her own self. 

Sometimes I wonder what are the writers even thinking while sketching out her character. I mean she is supposed to be the supporting character and Kunal and Kuhu are supposed to be the other couple of the show .She isn't the camp of the show and yet I don't even pity her at any point. Is dt what the writers want for her character. A second lead who noone feels bad for or identifies with.

The least they can do is instill some kind of self esteem in dt girl. She isn't from a broken family. She was brought up with same values as Mishti or even Akshara fr dt purpose then how can be like dt.

Edited by drbeth - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kuhu loves her family but is too. Much in love with the guy. 

Kicker is he doesn't like Mishti either which makes her bonding more to him

I still like to  believe once she knows Kunal has been using her she'll ditch him. First thing 

Abi uska realization ni ho ri h.. It is frustrating to watch as 3rd party observer. Itne logo ko pyar me dekha hai, ye badi aam si baat hai

Main prob ye h Kunal ki galtiyan kabhi highlight ni hui.. Amtaur par sis ek dusre se aisi baatei share krte h.. Since they don't have that comm, no outside perspective to let them know about Kunal 

Kabi kuch saamne aata hai to Abir aa jata h badi smile and pairo me pad jata hai

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Sanleema thumbnail

Originally posted by: drbeth

So you do remember me😃

So happy to see you here too.

@ bold : This !!! This exactly what I think everytime . Delusional is d word.

@bold and red : I am . She is so shallow and self centered dt irritates the hell out of me. Kunal atleast loves his family and feels like he is protecting his brother but Kuhu thinks of noone else other than her own self. 

Sometimes I wonder what are the writers even thinking while sketching out her character. I mean she is supposed to be the supporting character and Kunal and Kuhu are supposed to be the other couple of the show .She isn't the camp of the show and yet I don't even pity her at any point. Is dt what the writers want for her character. A second lead who noone feels bad for or identifies with.

The least they can do is instill some kind of self esteem in dt girl. She isn't from a broken family. She was brought up with same values as Mishti or even Akshara fr dt purpose then how can be like dt.

Of course I remember you, you are the last person I chatted with when the show got over😀

I agree with your views on kuhu.  I wonder the same about kuhu and kunal.  They are supposed to be grey, not totally black.  Kuhu was a chirpy happy-go-lucky confident person.  Unlike mishti, she didn’t have any excess emotional baggage.  She was very confident even when she was rejected.  Now she seems desperate to be accepted by kunal.  At least I could understand kuhu not wanting mishti in the same house as her after marriage, they have never been sisters in the true sense, but going to the extent of framing her cannot be justified.  Initially people could at least empathize with her as everyone felt her views and feelings were ignored and also because mishti’s views were given more importance.  Now they have turned kuhu so black that it’s becoming hard for anyone to empathize with her, in fact sometimes makes you think she deserves everything that’s happening to her.

How’s someone supposed to connect with her as a lead now?  In fact gives the impression that she might always change her color when the situations are against her.  If she is to be accepted as a lead, they need to show a proper redemption for her.

Sanleema thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Kuhu loves her family but is too. Much in love with the guy. 

Kicker is he doesn't like Mishti either which makes her bonding more to him

I still like to  believe once she knows Kunal has been using her she'll ditch him. First thing 

Abi uska realization ni ho ri h.. It is frustrating to watch as 3rd party observer. Itne logo ko pyar me dekha hai, ye badi aam si baat hai

Main prob ye h Kunal ki galtiyan kabhi highlight ni hui.. Amtaur par sis ek dusre se aisi baatei share krte h.. Since they don't have that comm, no outside perspective to let them know about Kunal 

Kabi kuch saamne aata hai to Abir aa jata h badi smile and pairo me pad jata hai

This is so true.  Abir still believes his brother to be an innocent, maybe a little immature little kid.  Any and every mistake of kunal is not taken seriously by abir.  Until abir is not made to face the true face of his brother, nothing is going to change.

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanleema

Of course I remember you, you are the last person I chatted with when the show got over😀

I agree with your views on kuhu.  I wonder the same about kuhu and kunal.  They are supposed to be grey, not totally black.  Kuhu was a chirpy happy-go-lucky confident person.  Unlike mishti, she didn’t have any excess emotional baggage.  She was very confident even when she was rejected.  Now she seems desperate to be accepted by kunal.  At least I could understand kuhu not wanting mishti in the same house as her after marriage, they have never been sisters in the true sense, but going to the extent of framing her cannot be justified.  Initially people could at least empathize with her as everyone felt her views and feelings were ignored and also because mishti’s views were given more importance.  Now they have turned kuhu so black that it’s becoming hard for anyone to empathize with her, in fact sometimes makes you think she deserves everything that’s happening to her.

How’s someone supposed to connect with her as a lead now?  In fact gives the impression that she might always change her color when the situations are against her.  If she is to be accepted as a lead, they need to show a proper redemption for her.

they are not lead they r parallel lead and parallel lead r always like this 

they r basically selfish 

they r okay if things r fine but when it go against their will they just start getting jealous and start doing something to malign them

and kuhu character i feel is okay till now except email part

kuhu character -

1)she wants everyone not everybody attention or centre of their life

2)a person who always see grass is greener on the other side means whatever she will get she will feel unhappy like tomorrow if someone gift mishti a pen and her an expensive cloth she will think they think mishti as mature and padhaku so they gave her pen and me this because they consider me some chamak challo if reverse will happen then toh samat hai she will go to the extent to destroy that expensive gift

3)self victimisation

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kabhi kabhi bohot zyada ho jaata hai.. like today Mishti danced for few minutes along with Varsha and Badi Maa on Ghoomer song which was actually pre planned ... Kuhu again was displeased..Mishti ne saari attention le li... Phir toh sabhi ne attention le lii.. Varsha, Badi Maa, Rajvansh family, jugnu kynki sab utni hi der naache..

I feel sad also.. because just after that there was this sisters scene which was fun.. where it was just then like a family wanting to make another family member happy.. The banter was jovial not nasty..

Mishti "Maine tujhe yahan ladne ke liye nahin bulaya hai

Kuhu - toh phir kyun bulaya hai...🤣 ( This girl can't think beyond fighting) 

Even all four of them together, smiling looked so good .. Made me feel they do have so much potential to form a solid bond between each other.. But then sadly characters KuKu's characters are going totally mad..  Moreover, this kind of sisters fighting tracks are trp fetching too unfortunately.. Kuhu's character growth as much as I want might come really late when it won't matter.. Kunal toh is already a lost case for me.. use toh kya hi kahoon .. I can't even understand why he is so negative about Mishti.. But then I feel once Kunal accepts MishBir bond, he might not remain such a dislikeable character but Kuhu, I have huge doubt.. The fact that both these sisters will go to Rajvansh house makes my head spin.. Mishti being the lead attention toh legi hi legi... Pata nahi Kuhu kya karegi tab..