Views

Users

Frequent Posters

etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vssdp

I don't think it's that simple 

Why would mishti ask abir to marry him, and abir is not  love sick puppy that mishti will say and he'll do it, of course he'll question her ,he's ml with brains 

And mishti till now only got support from bp in kuku marriage functions, why would she disappoint her bade papa doing this, and there's no reason for her to ask directly for marraige 

I don't know about fighting for love, but I want their Pre marital hone waali dulhan and hone waala dulha scene without kuku taking any limelight 

Even I think the same. I am not getting that feeling that mishbir will be married off this early.what I feel is that meenu and his mumma will blackmail mishti that if she doesn't back off kunal will back off from the marriage and when she denies he might  announce his marriage to shweta(a fake one though) and then Paul will gather her courage and for his son's sake will go against meenu and expose her.and abir already have a doubt on her.

And also abir and mishti are not those kind of individuals who make their decisions in a hast.she would not hurt BP and BM by marrying all of a sudden.in fact kuhu should see what the real kunal is and that one should not go by good looks only..it would be a lesson for her and may be then she would try to mend her ways with mishti and then support her in her life..

So for me a confession on the 100 th episode but marriage is not on the cards....

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

yaar i even really hope mishbir organic story but the way makers r rushing and beba psychoness and desperate attmpt i dont understand if its only for exposure

anyway i think we have gone insane and we r just predicting what we want or what itv norms r hope cvs go out of the way

but i am keeping low hopes

u said all character r at focus but i get the feeling od mishbir and meenu r central character and kuku r parallel leads and rest r just for the sake of them

Mishbir kuku and Meenu being the main one for sure...but others are also important ...the story wouldn't have been same without bade Papa badi maa naanu n Parul.....the other characters are not there just to give 5 sec reaction shots😂

Ohh yaa I know jab se 10 din ki baat aayi hai.... spoilers aur predictions ki baarish ho Rahi hai...I like how the show is keeping us on toes...

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hope dear we get simple sa story

but if u think with cvs main focus only on meenu and munna planning ploting they will show some light moment and ek din mein sab sudhar jeyege

it would be like repeating the track

anyway rahi baat logic ki after email fiasco episode u find any logic means the episodes r so haphazard no connection it like cvs r forced to give us mishbir scenes here and there due to viewer demand not only after email but even after kuku track started it just sometime look like starplus has asked th cvs to pakka add mishbir scene as without them trp is not possible because till now this show has prooved its getting trp on mishbir factor

Ikr..i didn't like the fact that they didnt solve the email fiasco and just went to enjoy the sangeet..i mean yes mishti now knows who's thr culprit and is right now focused on confession of love to abir tjats y didnt bother to tell anyone anymore..but what abt abir and others? Shouldn't they be still looking for the culprit?! 

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hope dear we get simple sa story

but if u think with cvs main focus only on meenu and munna planning ploting they will show some light moment and ek din mein sab sudhar jeyege

it would be like repeating the track

anyway rahi baat logic ki after email fiasco episode u find any logic means the episodes r so haphazard no connection it like cvs r forced to give us mishbir scenes here and there due to viewer demand not only after email but even after kuku track started it just sometime look like starplus has asked th cvs to pakka add mishbir scene as without them trp is not possible because till now this show has prooved its getting trp on mishbir factor

Ikr..i didn't like the fact that they didnt solve the email fiasco and just went to enjoy the sangeet..i mean yes mishti now knows who's thr culprit and is right now focused on confession of love to abir tjats y didnt bother to tell anyone anymore..but what abt abir and others? Shouldn't they be still looking for the culprit?!