mishbir marriage or meenu plan

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i feeel mishbir marriage is surely on card not only mishbir kuku even

dont worry about tomorrow on make speculation we will not get mishbir confession anytime soon

everyone is talking that we want to see how they fight for their love

basically they have shown all phases some through kuku

like the day mishbir somewhat reaslised and started to feel means mishti got inkling of her feeling after that party scene where boys harassed her

and then for kuku marriage they only fought kuku never fought

what type of fighting they will do for their own 

abir can convince maheshwari anytime and bade papa and badi ma only matter basicaly 

and meenu has no influence she knows he will not give dhamki of bhagna but he will just flee away 

so basically they have shown all phases of mishbir marriage

now lets accept this fact that its itv

1)itv shows mainly r watched for leads scene as we have seen how in kushti trp got down but when mishbir track has started trp is even okay

2)without marriage the show would be not complete as its not a teenage show or here there is no college romance

3)there r only two family maheshwari and rajvansh and it would be very weird if there would be shadi after shadi in just 1 or 2 month after cancelation of one after another

4)they have to explore every angle and not to forget its theme is courtship which they have shown through kushti now they will show through kuku and mishbir as we should not forget they have not given proper interaction for kuku and kuhu has just fallen for looks and is going with it so they have to show its sideeffect even and they have to even highlight trust factor and truth factor abir always want his life partner to tell truth and mishti want trust so mishbir even has alot work to do

so whatever meenu is planning is bound to somehow create a situation where both marry

missunderstanding or being angry upset are all part and parcel of lead couple surrounded by so many villan

whats meenu plan is simple kunal will show his true face to mishti that he dont lve kuhu and he is marrying her only to separate mishbir

and rest meenu think mishti will do

and i feel meenu will not expect mishti to take this step

mishti will simply ask abir to marry her trusting her

and abir will have to simply obey all will not be happy but mishti would be firm but then after that even kunal will be ready to marry kuhu due to his own fear and as now mishbir has already got married but then mishti will try tellling the truth to kuhu abiut kunal and even to whole family but noone will listen and kuku will even get married

and abir will be superngry and upset with mishti when they will come to their room that why she not told him truth and if she only married him to do this i dont feel abir will mu mishti he will know what mishti is telling is truth but he even would not be able to do anything he will questionher that there was a deal between then that she will not hide anything then why she hid it and all that and thus we will see mishbir even separated although being together infront of evryone but abir would be really upset with her for hiding all thing

and meenu as usual after shadi in her room will be mishti tumhari wajah se.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adni143

dont worry about tomorrow on make speculation we will not get mishbir confession anytime soon

like the day mishbir somewhat reaslised and started to feel means mishti got inkling of her feeling after that party scene where boys harassed her

abir can convince maheshwari anytime and bade papa and badi ma only matter basicaly 

and meenu has no influence she knows he will not give dhamki of bhagna but he will just flee away 

1)itv shows mainly r watched for leads scene as we have seen how in kushti trp got down but when mishbir track has started trp is even okay

2)without marriage the show would be not complete as its not a teenage show or here there is no college romance

3)there r only two family maheshwari and rajvansh and it would be very weird if there would be shadi after shadi in just 1 or 2 month after cancelation of one after another

4)they have to explore every angle and not to forget its theme is courtship which they have shown through kushti now they will show through kuku and mishbir as we should not forget they have not given proper interaction for kuku and kuhu has just fallen for looks and is going with it so they have to show its sideeffect even and they have to even highlight trust factor and truth factor abir always want his life partner to tell truth and mishti want trust so mishbir even has alot work to do

so whatever meenu is planning is bound to somehow create a situation where both marry

missunderstanding or being angry upset are all part and parcel of lead couple surrounded by so many villan

whats meenu plan is simple kunal will show his true face to mishti that he dont lve kuhu and he is marrying her only to separate mishbir

and abir will have to simply obey all will not be happy but mishti would be firm but then after that even kunal will be ready to marry kuhu due to his own fear and as now mishbir has already got married but then mishti will try tellling the truth to kuhu abiut kunal and even to whole family but noone will listen and kuku will even get married

and abir will be superngry and upset with mishti when they will come to their room that why she not told him truth and if she only married him to do this i dont feel abir will mu mishti he will know what mishti is telling is truth but he even would not be able to do anything he will questionher that there was a deal between then that she will not hide anything then why she hid it and all that and thus we will see mishbir even separated although being together infront of evryone but abir would be really upset with her for hiding all thing

I don't think it's that simple 

Why would mishti ask abir to marry him, and abir is not  love sick puppy that mishti will say and he'll do it, of course he'll question her ,he's ml with brains 

And mishti till now only got support from bp in kuku marriage functions, why would she disappoint her bade papa doing this, and there's no reason for her to ask directly for marraige 

I don't know about fighting for love, but I want their Pre marital hone waali dulhan and hone waala dulha scene without kuku taking any limelight 

Edited by vssdp - 4 years ago
adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

I don't think it's that simple 

Why would mishti ask abir to marry him, and abir love sick puppy that mishti will say and he'll do it, of course he'll question her 

And mishti till now only got support from bp in kuku marriage functions, why would she disappoint her bade papa doing this, and there's no reason for her to ask directly for marraige 

I don't know about fighting for love, but I want their Pre marital hone waali dulhan and hone waala dulha scene without kuku taking any limelight 

hope dear we get simple sa story

but if u think with cvs main focus only on meenu and munna planning ploting they will show some light moment and ek din mein sab sudhar jeyege

it would be like repeating the track

anyway rahi baat logic ki after email fiasco episode u find any logic means the episodes r so haphazard no connection it like cvs r forced to give us mishbir scenes here and there due to viewer demand not only after email but even after kuku track started it just sometime look like starplus has asked th cvs to pakka add mishbir scene as without them trp is not possible because till now this show has prooved its getting trp on mishbir factor

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I just want kuhu marriage to happen.. I can't tolerate them now... If they get married now I don't have to watch kuhu pre marriage ritual again before their redeem track..... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

hope dear we get simple sa story

but if u think with cvs main focus only on meenu and munna planning ploting they will show some light moment and ek din mein sab sudhar jeyege

it would be like repeating the track

anyway rahi baat logic ki after email fiasco episode u find any logic means the episodes r so haphazard no connection it like cvs r forced to give us mishbir scenes here and there due to viewer demand not only after email but even after kuku track started it just sometime look like starplus has asked th cvs to pakka add mishbir scene as without them trp is not possible because till now this show has prooved its getting trp on mishbir factor

After email fiasco, mishti realized that she has to confess, it's not just about heart it's necessary, and mishti always knew ki kuhu hates her, I guess that's why she's taking this part casually, though she should think why kuhu will do this to her marraige, but her main focus is on abir Now 

Aur ek din mein Kuch thik Kyu hoga, there are many layers to this story, biggest is Rajvansh secret, parul's pol khol to abir, itni easily shaadi kaise ho jaayegi 

adni143 thumbnail

After email fiasco, mishti realized that she has to confess, it's not just about heart it's necessary, and mishti always knew ki kuhu hates her, I guess that's why she's taking this part casually, though she should think why kuhu will do this to her marraige, but her main focus is on abir Now 

Aur ek din mein Kuch thik Kyu hoga, there are many layers to this story, biggest is Rajvansh secret, parul's pol khol to abir, itni easily shaadi kaise ho jaayegi 

hope so but seeing itv show i can say marriage is on card

rahi baat secret ki toh woh shadi ke baad hin ek ke baad baad ek open hoga

anyway dont know about any other thing but tomorrow surely meenu will just talk with mishti pyaar se and all wedding ritual will happen fully aaram se and on wedding day dhamaka

and there is hype about 100 episode but i feel we will just get mishbir scene as there is ganpati utsav and now mishti would drop the idea of proposing after meenu request

RamAayeHain thumbnail

hope so but seeing itv show i can say marriage is on card

rahi baat secret ki toh woh shadi ke baad hin ek ke baad baad ek open hoga

anyway dont know about any other thing but tomorrow surely meenu will just talk with mishti pyaar se and all wedding ritual will happen fully aaram se and on wedding day dhamaka

and there is hype about 100 episode but i feel we will just get mishbir scene as there is ganpati utsav and now mishti would drop the idea of proposing after meenu request

Hmm let's see 

Itv is really unpredictable so no point of discussing actually 😅

I am also not sure about 100th epi now 

I think it would take one more week for all this drama to get over 

Offscreen bhi 100th epi pure hone ki koi celebrating news nahi aayi 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ummm. ..as much as I want mishbir to marry I believe Abhi Delhi dur hai inke Liye

You are saying that confession will not happen anytime soon so what will the exact reason for then to marry?

Mishti and Abir now ready to confess their love...this is not the end..we haven't really seen them fighting for their love...till now they have been fighting for kuku...not for themselves...do you really think they are ready?....there is a good difference between confessing and deciding to marry...I want this to happen organically not rushed.. courtship toh chal Rahi hai...they haven't really explored each others vulnerable emotional sides.

Secondly do you think bade Papa and badi maa would agree to this...they are fond of Abir no doubt...they admire Abir as Kunal's elder brother ... what will be his reaction on abir as mishti's husband we are yet to see....he was skeptical about kuhu going to RV house...he still is 

Thirdly we as audience are aware that benba and kuku are planning... mishbir aren't...even if Parul opens her mouth ...she will tell benba is planning...kuku ka to Parul Ko malum hi nahi...this will come out eventually...so just because benba is planning and so mishbir will marry this looks a bit odd...since Abir already knows her mom is tedi..

About trp...mujhe nahi pata ..I think every show needs time to develop...yrhpk has just started getting stable audience...infact I joined during gordhana track...and I absolutely love it...this show is not about mishbir alone...of course it's the main story but others have a significant contribution to that main story and to their own stories as well

Having said that...even if makers go ahead with mishbir marriage ri8 now...I don't mind at all...but haa thoda odd zaroor lagega....but I feel kisiki to shaadi hogi...makers itna kharcha aise hi nahi karenge ...so let's see.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes vaishu I agree with you....there is so much left to explore

adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ummm. ..as much as I want mishbir to marry I believe Abhi Delhi dur hai inke Liye

You are saying that confession will not happen anytime soon so what will the exact reason for then to marry?

Mishti and Abir now ready to confess their love...this is not the end..we haven't really seen them fighting for their love...till now they have been fighting for kuku...not for themselves...do you really think they are ready?....there is a good difference between confessing and deciding to marry...I want this to happen organically not rushed.. courtship toh chal Rahi hai...they haven't really explored each others vulnerable emotional sides.

Secondly do you think bade Papa and badi maa would agree to this...they are fond of Abir no doubt...they admire Abir as Kunal's elder brother ... what will be his reaction on abir as mishti's husband we are yet to see....he was skeptical about kuhu going to RV house...he still is 

Thirdly we as audience are aware that benba and kuku are planning... mishbir aren't...even if Parul opens her mouth ...she will tell benba is planning...kuku ka to Parul Ko malum hi nahi...this will come out eventually...so just because benba is planning and so mishbir will marry this looks a bit odd...since Abir already knows her mom is tedi..

About trp...mujhe nahi pata ..I think every show needs time to develop...yrhpk has just started getting stable audience...infact I joined during gordhana track...and I absolutely love it...this show is not about mishbir alone...of course it's the main story but others have a significant contribution to that main story and to their own stories as well

Having said that...even if makers go ahead with mishbir marriage ri8 now...I don't mind at all...but haa thoda odd zaroor lagega....but I feel kisiki to shaadi hogi...makers itna kharcha aise hi nahi karenge ...so let's see.

yaar i even really hope mishbir organic story but the way makers r rushing and beba psychoness and desperate attmpt i dont understand if its only for exposure

anyway i think we have gone insane and we r just predicting what we want or what itv norms r hope cvs go out of the way

but i am keeping low hopes

u said all character r at focus but i get the feeling od mishbir and meenu r central character and kuku r parallel leads and rest r just for the sake of them