Originally posted by: hasini009

NEVER EVER. ye dekho thappad khane se kitna khush hai iss Gen ki SABLA NARI

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0IjX9IBGk4/?igshid=1a5ls2q3gegmn

aur isi sabla nari ka statue banaya ekta ne 🤣

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

There is no comparison with S1's Prerna. When Shweta Tiwari was on screen as Prerna she used to literally own the screen despite Cezanne khan and Ronit Roy being very good actors. RR was in fact excellent, even better than CK, Yet ST used to shine in every scene.

The problem is in S1, Anurag's character was shown weak so this time CVS are busy building Anurag and haven't given much emphasis on Prerna. Here, Mr. Bajaj though isn't getting enough screen space, but he gets good dialogues. Positive or negative, atleast CVS are building their personalities. But what about Prerna? What is her wajood other than that she is middle class girl, in love with Anurag and married to Bajaj.

Apart from the shoddy characterization of Prerna this season, the actress Erica (I love her a lot) isn't good at dialogue delivering. She is excellent at emoting but when she speaks her words start making bzzz sound. But she has improvised a lot if you compare from 1st episode. So I am sure she will become much better with time. It is the weak characterization of the character "Prerna" that bothers me.

it is actually not about completely actor or actress.. cv characterize i kuch aisa kia kay prerna ka weakness samne ate hai har time..  and i m missing prerna's those days.. in  this situation we need s1 prerna to give it back in her own way . lekin idhar toh rona dhonai khatam nei hote , uparse ab thapppad ka drama

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

aur isi sabla nari ka statue banaya ekta ne 🤣

Statue of Liberty😎

oops.............. Statue of Stupidity🤔

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It's just that cv's are little partial towards Anurag , because in season 1 people didn't not like Anurag they want to make Anurag strong .that's the reason they give him lead to solve all the problems and Prerna is just given the role of spectator with nothing much to do .