Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Could Prerna of 2019 able to make her own identity ever?

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

or she will stay forever like a doormat  like now . kabhi idhar toh kabhi udhar ... 2019  jamane kay ladkia itni bevas and lachar hai ? i seriously missing my S1 Prerna right now โค๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

There is no comparison with S1's Prerna. When Shweta Tiwari was on screen as Prerna she used to literally own the screen despite Cezanne khan and Ronit Roy being very good actors. RR was in fact excellent, even better than CK, Yet ST used to shine in every scene.

The problem is in S1, Anurag's character was shown weak so this time CVS are busy building Anurag and haven't given much emphasis on Prerna. Here, Mr. Bajaj though isn't getting enough screen space, but he gets good dialogues. Positive or negative, atleast CVS are building their personalities. But what about Prerna? What is her wajood other than that she is middle class girl, in love with Anurag and married to Bajaj.

Apart from the shoddy characterization of Prerna this season, the actress Erica (I love her a lot) isn't good at dialogue delivering. She is excellent at emoting but when she speaks her words start making bzzz sound. But she has improvised a lot if you compare from 1st episode. So I am sure she will become much better with time. It is the weak characterisation of the character "Prerna" that bothers me.

hasini009 thumbnail

she can, if and when ekta wants๐Ÿ˜†

Pre ko Himalaya Mental Syrup pilana padega

marjeena thumbnail

Anurag and prerna both the characters r shown very weak.... In fact komos character was very poorly written.... 

Bajaj is impressive... 

In comparison with season 1 prerna own the show.. Alone.... So many times.... Kabhi anurag marjata to kabhi bajaj..... It was prerna who was there in the show throughout... 

Anurag 1 was shown as a weak... During komo track..... Later on his character improved... And after the leap he sacrified his love for her happiness.... 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: hasini009

she can, if and when ekta wants๐Ÿ˜†

Pre ko Himalaya Mental Syrup pilana padega

ekta maa ki kripa sirf anurag par hai

This content was originally posted by: Parijatrocks

ekta maa ki kripa sirf anurag par hai

๐Ÿ”” 

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

There are more chances of Prerna becoming Makhi and competing with Simar Bahu. ๐Ÿ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

honestly yea question karna bhi waqt zaya hai ๐Ÿคฃ

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿคฃ anurag par bhi nahin

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Double post