Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

It's so nice to come back to a forum filled with positivity!

Yes I too am loving the way the show is going. And yes awesome acting by one and all and obviously Anirudh being the topper!!

And I so understand where each character of this show is coming from!! Very realistic!

It will be interesting to see our lovely HS's reaction after he gets to know why Minni is behaving the way she is. Our poor man is going to feel so guilty and get the message that Minni is against a possible Hanita in the making. He is surely going to backtrack and withdraw and probably ONLY accept the father to veer balika role.

Will be interesting to watch. And this will surely trigger a lot of reactions from babes. Incomprehension, hurt, realization of HS's worth??

@bold I am sure he will withdraw but I wonder if he will also back off from Minnie too a bit and only deal with her when necessary. Maybe he will try to put down some tenant-landlord boundaries for everyone, which will bother Minnie a lot. It's going to be very interesting. 

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's so nice to come back to a forum filled with positivity!

Yes I too am loving the way the show is going. And yes awesome acting by one and all and obviously Anirudh being the topper!!

And I so understand where each character of this show is coming from!! Very realistic!

It will be interesting to see our lovely HS's reaction after he gets to know why Minni is behaving the way she is. Our poor man is going to feel so guilty and get the message that Minni is against a possible Hanita in the making. He is surely going to backtrack and withdraw and probably ONLY accept the father to veer balika role.

Will be interesting to watch. And this will surely trigger a lot of reactions from babes. Incomprehension, hurt, realization of HS's worth??

Actually Padma, because of our taunts, the makers seemed to have come back on track. The only reason some of us got angry was because the show went from realistic, crisp, good content to highly unrealistic and ridiculous subplots. With all nonsensical soaps on ITV, we wanted at least one good quality soap for viewers who like such dramas without all the desi soap paraphernalia. Good to see makers paid heed to our complaints. IF you observe, almost everybody on the forum seems to be on the same page. When the story becomes ridiculous, we all complain. When it comes on track, we all applaud. πŸ˜Š 

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose1000

Actually Padma, because of our taunts, the makers seemed to have come back on track. The only reason some of us got angry was because the show went from realistic, crisp, good content to highly unrealistic and ridiculous subplots. With all nonsensical soaps on ITV, we wanted at least one good quality soap for viewers who like such dramas without all the desi soap paraphernalia. Good to see makers paid heed to our complaints. IF you observe, almost everybody on the forum seems to be on the same page. When the story becomes ridiculous, we all complain. When it comes on track, we all applaud. πŸ˜Š 

πŸ‘πŸ‘!!Yup !! And all because of our passionate love for our very own show Patiala Babes β€οΈβ€οΈHAMARA HAQ HAIN πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†β€οΈ

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Needblessings

πŸ‘πŸ‘!!Yup !! And all because of our passionate love for our very own show Patiala Babes β€οΈβ€οΈHAMARA HAQ HAIN πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†β€οΈ

obviously haq hai hamara. Itv pe ghatiya shows ki baarish ke beech main spring ki tarah pb ne entry liya we deserve sensible show after lot of dimaag ka dahi wala shows which i dont watch. How can we allow such a beautiful show going towards disaster. Good that the makers listened to our pleas. I will never want talents like anirudh, pari, ashnoor, lale and others wasting their talent in nonsense shows.

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rose1000

hey chill sweetheart! That's not what my understated ishaara was directed at.

Quite obviously I am also on the same page about all the taunts directed at unrealistic or superfluous stuff! The regular fare on ITV is as far from my taste as chalk and cheese!! I would NEVER EVER watch them even if I didn't have a SINGLE thing to watch.

What upsets me are highly judgmental and moralistic reactions which are almost always excessive and negative! Then I just stay away bass.

Yes Minni is flawed. Yes Babita is flawed. Yes Hanuman is so so utterly butterly delicious πŸ˜‰, yes beeji is flawed and the Khuranas do get on our nerves. Yes Minni's upbringing leaves a lot to be desired. Yes everyone is learning along the way. But yes all this is also very realistic. Single parenting is not easy at all. Minni is extremely volatile and has always been so. She has developed an aversion to love, yes. She is very protective of her babes, yes. All this was very clear to us right? So everyone is in character so far. HS is also in character, the most mature, balanced and sorted person of them all. Now a whole lot of things are bound to evolve, now that the dynamics has set in. That's what journeys are all about isn't it? Each one of them will have to end up learning their own lessons, Minni, Babita, Beeji, etc. etc.  I am finding all this very very realistic. 

Great that we are back on track!

So thanks for all the taunts guys, the constructive ones!!

Keep up the good work. Lol.  

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: inlieu

@bold I am sure he will withdraw but I wonder if he will also back off from Minnie too a bit and only deal with her when necessary. Maybe he will try to put down some tenant-landlord boundaries for everyone, which will bother Minnie a lot. It's going to be very interesting. 

I think you are right and I would really like it to progress this way. Sound really interesting! by the way I love reading all of you guys!!

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think you are right and I would really like it to progress this way. Sound really interesting! by the way I love reading all of you guys!!

Thanks, dear.