Patiala Babes

Re: Strict Parenting

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So today was a day of strict Parenting, worked in parts.

Mickey asks Mini what do you have against Love. And She says that her Babes was betrayed and badly hurt by it and now she will protect her. I think that Babita is a fault here for feeding her stories about her and Ashok imaginary love where in reality there was no Love, so she sees this has a betrayal of her Babes in love. 

Here HS is upset with Mini and takes it out on Lally and the Mangoes. Tries to get rid of them but Lally has a answer for why he can't get rid of them. He than decides to eat them all and Lally says that he will get ill and than Babita joins in to eat the Mangoes.

She says different stories in trying to explain why Mini is upset but HS says don't make excuses for her. But says that she has to be strict with her and Babita says why only her and not him as he loves her, HS is shocked but than says please don't interfere when he starts and she says ok.

He goes to Nayeem Be house to bring Mini back and is strict with her and she comes back. He tries to explain to her to behave as life is tough and she will not be able to speak to people like that and she says no one has dared to ask to change but he says in the Policemen house everyone has to be behave and Mini says we will not stay here as were are tenants, here HS is very upset to hear this and in tears nearly looks at Babita and goes.

Here Babita tells Mini off for bring rude and says that they will live here and stop being her Mother.

Outside the seniors are walking and bump into Lally and Beeji complains how strict HS is with Mini but Lally says with teenagers you have to be strict and here Beeji says they never even shouted at Mini. No wonder she thinks she is it.

Loved the Morning scene where Babita does not help Mini at all.

Here Nayeem be tells Babita not to interfere but let them sort it out by themselves.

HS and Mini argue again and he hears his recording of love.

In the morning HS is still upset and Babita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

What an episode, wow! The feels. All the actors did a fantastic job!

The way Babita gave HS the right of a father, HS' shock at the realization that she saw him in that role, and the way Lala expressed it... The writers did a great job!

The hurt in HS' eyes when Minnie said she wanted to leave. Finally Babita takes a decision as a mother and says she wants to say. 

Sometimes I think we are too influenced by other shows so many of us expected they would leave the house. The CVs chose a much more realistic approach to let Babita decide to stay and then resolve the conflicts in the house. 

It was also interesting what HS said to Babita about not being too harsh on Minnie. She goes from one extreme of pampering her to the other extreme of being overly strict with her. Now she's trying to find a balance. 

I suspect eating something in the cafeteria might make her sick and when she gets back home she will have a stomach. 

Precap: what can I say?

I am so glad the CVs are not dragging this by having weeks and weeks of misunderstanding, and in their typical style Minnie and HS are talking about the issue face to face. It's great to see HS use his authority to follow up on Minnie and keep asking what the problem is, like a father would. 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!!

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very dark,sleepless night for three people under one roof and all love each other so very much but cant accept it in a so called legal way yet. The fear of society,fear of again getting hurt by love one,not understanding the reason of the misunderstanding, lots of anguish, crossing lines and extreme restlessness. This trio actualy unknowingly becam a close knitted family long long back. A family with lots of love,untold expections and most importantly huge dependancy on each other. Impossable for them to stay separate now. Some times to grow a project ,you need to build the foundation ( which already they have done unknowingly) then you need to register a name ,so that you can proudly declaire your dearest project to the world without any fear. Now they have to do the naming ceremony . Babita understands that parenting does not nean only feed the wrong ego and  temper of a kid you have to rectify  their wrong deeds also. She almost officialy gave H.S the HAQ of Minnie ,that also infront of lALA . Minnie getting more and more claustrophobic by the decipline because she has no clue about it.  Its going to be very difficult but she has to go through it to become a wholesome woman. Even this is  a testing time for bbaita as well.  Love the way H.S went to naim bi`s house and brought his veer balika back. See how he started to count down and even without the willingness she followed him like a angry ,spoilt girl . Love that H.S did not listen to BIJJI and clearly said his opinion. Love thi scharacter so  so much. Minnie needs to see both H.S and her Babes as  normal human beings ,not as any perfect idols. Over all I realy like today`s episode. Tomorrow going to be the big face off. Ghosh H.S will be so guilty . 

By the way looks like CVS are full on stalking our forums :):) Today H.s said exactly what we all are asying Inconsistencies of Babita `s attitude . KOI nehi CVS please feel free to stalk us ,as long as you are taking all good notes from us :):):) Cant wait for the hospital scenes. Will be very emotional.

inlieu thumbnail

Ashnoor and Aniruddh were outstanding in the argument scenes today. The way he counted to 3 reminded me of the last time he did it, where she sulked like this time too. 

It again proves that she recognizes and accepts his authority and I think part of her is also battling her respect and love for him vs her fear of everything falling apart. She knows she's misbehaving, she knows she's hurting him, and she's going to feel extremely guilty when she calms down. 

HS knows the perfect balance of naram and garam when it comes to parenting. I hope Babita takes some pointers from him. Another interesting thing was that even if he was still angry in the morning he didn't sulk or refuse to take the tea. This is what balance is about - you can be angry with your loved ones but you don't need to take drastic actions such as stopping all conversation or leaving the house. Listening to HS' advice to Babita today, I felt as if he's parenting two kids in the house! Bechaara!

In a way I am glad that Babita does not know what's going on and will not know for a while. I'm glad she is taking Naeem bi's advice to let those two sort it out themselves. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Needblessings

A very dark,sleepless night for three people under one roof and all love each other so very much but cant accept it in a so called legal way yet. The fear of society,fear of again getting hurt by love one,not understanding the reason of the misunderstanding, lots of anguish, crossing lines and extreme restlessness. This trio actualy unknowingly becam a close knitted family long long back. A family with lots of love,untold expections and most importantly huge dependancy on each other. Impossable for them to stay separate now. Some times to grow a project ,you need to build the foundation ( which already they have done unknowingly) then you need to register a name ,so that you can proudly declaire your dearest project to the world without any fear. Now they have to do the naming ceremony . Babita understands that parenting does not nean only feed the wrong ego and  temper of a kid you have to rectify  their wrong deeds also. She almost officialy gave H.S the HAQ of Minnie ,that also infront of lALA . Minnie getting more and more claustrophobic by the decipline because she has no clue about it.  Its going to be very difficult but she has to go through it to become a wholesome woman. Even this is  a testing time for bbaita as well.  Love the way H.S went to naim bi`s house and brought his veer balika back. See how he started to count down and even without the willingness she followed him like a angry ,spoilt girl . Love that H.S did not listen to BIJJI and clearly said his opinion. Love thi scharacter so  so much. Minnie needs to see both H.S and her Babes as  normal human beings ,not as any perfect idols. Over all I realy like today`s episode. Tomorrow going to be the big face off. Ghosh H.S will be so guilty . 

By the way looks like CVS are full on stalking our forums :):) Today H.s said exactly what we all are asying Inconsistencies of Babita `s attitude . KOI nehi CVS please feel free to stalk us ,as long as you are taking all good notes from us :):):) Cant wait for the hospital scenes. Will be very emotional.

@bold Ha ha! I felt that they expressing our thoughts! 

Each episode is becoming more and more interesting, and I'm glad it runs for about 10 minutes longer. 

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good episode overall today. CVs basically showed what we have been asking for. They are really stalking the forum. That is nothing surprising. Many CVs stalk forum. But the difference here is the fact that the CVs are trying to rectify some of their mistakes and also accepting our suggestions. For that, I give credit to them today. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pre cap is dhamaka. Let's see how HS tackles Mini tomorrow. But as one of you suggested, Mini will probably be sick due to whatever she eats at the canteen. Probably it's a medical condition she already had but it never flared up before. Appendix perhaps. But certainly, it can't be due to shouting or scolding. Interesting episodes in the future. 

Suddenly the soap has picked up speed. After watching promos, I am wondering if the show will be on after a month. I mean once Mini accepts HS and Hanita get married, I wonder what they will show. 

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

finally its coming on right route .

all three of them....πŸ‘πŸΌ , & the others involved also making sense .

this whole love thing has very plagued impression on minni . though she has seen other men like dadu & sukhi plus their behaviour towards their wife , yet she only remembers her father's betrayal . i hope they clear this , it was not really love thing in her mother's marital life it was only the sense of duty which she obeyed & named as love because babita herself has been quite docile & easily influenced , was typically in the role of dutiful bahu , both mother daughter at this point need to realize this & accept it .

i like this change in babita which they're showcasing now , last week also when they showed her free spirit dance clubbed with lohri song was done so well though after that i was bit annoyed as they were again showing babita in two boats & reacting very impulsively on reporter but things changed ever since she thanked HS , but i wanted her to apologise as well after whole ashok thing . 

it was cute when yesterday they showed babita quickly covering minni's feet before lalla could enter along with HS with TV....πŸ˜ƒ

i liked when she gave HS the authority over minni plus HS also not taking it lightly very good cvs...πŸ‘ , as we hv aniruddh so very awesome portrayal of emotions of HS . offcourse beeji was sulking but high time cvs also hv to make beeji understand that how all of these her attributes hv really spoiled all her children . 

babita is trying to be tough , which is good for a change like naeem bi said babita will hv to harden her heart for minni's sake she has already forgotten what all things the psychiatrist told her , hope this time she efficiently handles it but firstly she will hv to develop some basic things inside her .

inlieu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rose1000

Good episode overall today. CVs basically showed what we have been asking for. They are really stalking the forum. That is nothing surprising. Many CVs stalk forum. But the difference here is the fact that the CVs are trying to rectify some of their mistakes and also accepting our suggestions. For that, I give credit to them today. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pre cap is dhamaka. Let's see how HS tackles Mini tomorrow. But as one of you suggested, Mini will probably be sick due to whatever she eats at the canteen. Probably it's a medical condition she already had but it never flared up before. Appendix perhaps. But certainly, it can't be due to shouting or scolding. Interesting episodes in the future. 

Suddenly the soap has picked up speed. After watching promos, I am wondering if the show will be on after a month. I mean once Mini accepts HS and Hanita get married, I wonder what they will show. 

It's a finite show but I think there are still a few things to explore. It's now going to focus on what Babita thinks and I am sure the log kya kahenge will be brought up.

Khatri is going to cause some damage that will break this family up, for the short time at least. Without a temporary separation the story will be incomplete.

Lots of twists and turns ahead were promised by the PH.

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It was an amazing episode yesterday. Iiked the way hs dealt with minnie. The way he was ordering her to get back to the haveli, anirudhs acting and dialogue delivery was simply amazing. Lala too was amazing yesterday. Pb has a stellar star cast. Every individual is giving their best. Kudos to the director for tapping upon the best in all the actors. Even the actors might be loving to perform in this reality based show. I couldnt stop myself from saying "so sweet" loudly when babita told hs "haque hai aapka" really did not expect babita to say this😊

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's so nice to come back to a forum filled with positivity!

Yes I too am loving the way the show is going. And yes awesome acting by one and all and obviously Anirudh being the topper!!

And I so understand where each character of this show is coming from!! Very realistic!

It will be interesting to see our lovely HS's reaction after he gets to know why Minni is behaving the way she is. Our poor man is going to feel so guilty and get the message that Minni is against a possible Hanita in the making. He is surely going to backtrack and withdraw and probably ONLY accept the father to veer balika role.

Will be interesting to watch. And this will surely trigger a lot of reactions from babes. Incomprehension, hurt, realization of HS's worth??