Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anuka3

Clearly, there are some people on this forum who has a problem with fans praising Shaheer. I try to avoid such posts but when his fans gets constantly bashed for making appreciation posts on him, i dont find any logic in that. And its very upsetting that we get criticised for this lame reason. This is not the first time you have mentioned this Mahi,You have time and again mentioned Shaheer fans, So i have tried to find the answers to your list of queries.

-If you find them annoying, why are you even reading them? There is a mute button on twitter. I will proudly say out loud that Im a fangirl of Shaheer. As long as our fangirling is doing no harm to others, why should anyone even have a problem with it? There are plently of meaningful tweets. There are plenty of Shaheer fans posts praising Ritvik too. Have a read. 

- We dont get any promo, repeat telecast, phs doesnt hype our show. So If his fans are doing the job of the channel and are taking tremendous amount of responsibility on their shoulder by hyping the show on evey social media, why should anyone have an objection? Isnt that how the show trends of social media? 

- Courtship track was slow but during that period many imporstant social issues topic were raised. And as u mentioned Many fans cried during that track, we were not upset with the track itself but with the pace of the track. I think courtship track was the best thing that has happened to the show. No show has taken this risk as they know these kinds of concept wont be accepted easily. This show is stereotype breaking wether someone agrees or not. We live in a world where outerbeauty is considered as everything. I have read many comments on social media about Mishtis glasses and how they want her to get rid of it. Despite all that, makers have still decided to keep her glasses look and gave out an important message through lasik eye surgery track. 

-Today, we see many ML who are very aggressive and controlling towards FL but fans go gaga over them. Amongst all that chaos, we have Abir, who tells you how a woman should be respected, who doesnt follow the wrong doing of his mother blindly. 

- At the end of the day, its a lovestory between Mishti and Abir. And many people watch the show for their lovestory. We have been waitingnfodntheir story to start since past 3 months. So are we not allowed to be Happy if we see progression in their story? Are we not allowed to analyse their every minute detail as we love them very much. His fans has never stopped others from doing the same. Infact it would be so much better if his costars fans would start to be active on social media, it would take off some load of tweeting everyday bczz of whom the show has been trending no1 since long time.  I am really finding it difficult to understand why every week this topic is brought up? You dont like it dont watch it. It is As simple as that. 

Forget it Anuka...you don't even have to give an explanation...

Remember what abir said Khamoshiyan b bohot kuch bolti hai...Sunna aana chahiye...!

Hope you come back soon...we miss you ðŸ¤—

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Pranchat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

I know everyone is in a cheery mood, this week. This is the last thing anyone wants to see. Believe me I didn't want it either. But Star Plus ruined my Saturday morning. I had just finished morning work, had my cup of tea ready. YRHPK weekly rerun was scheduled for 7.30 - 10. am and for me to relive the moments in a better way with family. I had thought I'm going to make my sister watch it.

They took away that slot and gave way for none other than KZK2 . Nothing against the show, everyone is earning their living but why our show is being treated as you know invaluable or a burden they have to deal with. They took midnight rerun and now THIS!! and the kicker is there wont be any weekly rerun . It goes to that pishachini show😡😡😡

WHY???

I seriously want to know why. Before anyone can say I have HOTSTAR to watch it, i wanted to watch it on TV. and that is a prerogative for many viewers. Not everyone has online access.

We've discussed this at length how promotions work and all but i'll say this it is crappy for us fans. Like i dont want to watch pishachini whole day every week.

Please ignore this post if it is too much for you. I dont mean to ruin anyone's weekends. I'll go sulk alone now that i dont know what to do in these 2 hours now.😭😭

I agree with you...the treatment thi shows receives from Star is very unfair even though it is the one if the few shows that have remained consistent and infact slowly and steadily gaining more fans by the minute...Hope the realize the error of their ways.....

Also ekta shows are known to receive this kind of partiality every now and then

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

even after 16 days, this post is valid.. no promo even for mishti realization!! why this step mother treatment!! bringing this post up again ..😌

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Someone mentioned this before that its becoz that other show is taking a big budget nowadays becoz of the big new entry and singapore honeymoon..they need that show to fetch big trp to compensate the budget..

And rahi baat hamari show ki..i m glad its doing well on its own without any promotion..but i m definitely not happy with the taking away rerun timing becoz i also luv to rewatch the episodes and i cant even watch on hot star coz in our country we dont have access to it..i actually watch on youtube but as many may already know the quality is bad there when it comes to starplus shows

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have actually given hopes for a promo or you know those ikatthe vala repeat telecast but I think we'll get one when there'll be a confession. Idk hopeless in me thinks that.. Abi sab slowly slowly chal raha hai.