Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you for making this post😃. Agreed👏. 6th July episode was the one which was actually worth watching after a long time. The song Shyam mai hai Radha ya Radha mai hai shyam was such a different song, never heard before, the melody was so beautiful plus gave spiritual vibes. This show never disappoint when it comes to their music.

Plus, the expressions of Sumedh and Mallika were top-notch, their eyes speak volumes. The scene in which Krishna smiles at Radha feeling grateful and tears roll down from his face and Radha smiles back delicately overcoming with happiness which is within her soul when Krishna gently caress her feet with rose petals. This moment was the most beautiful exchange between Radha and Krishna☺️❤️.

The way Krishna put questions infront of brahmins was praise worthy. There is still male chauvinism present in many places. I hope the discrimination between a woman and man fades away very soon in this matter.

Keep making such posts👍🏼.

Edited by RadhaKrishna_19 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Thank you for making this post😃. Agreed👏. 6th July episode was the one which was actually worth watching after a long time. The song Shyam mai hai Radha ya Radha mai hai shyam was such a different song, never heard before, the melody was so beautiful plus gave spiritual vibes. This show never disappoint when it comes to their music.

Word about the song! It was just so melodious and really uplifted the scene ❤️. 

I was wondering if it’s part of the RK soundtrack composed for this show or from some other show/movie. They should use it more often on RK. After the “Tum Prem Ho” song, this is my next fav. 

There was a portion of the lyrics so beautifully timed to close ups of RK’s eyes in that scene..something about “Chit ko churaaye Chitchor ghanshyam”....it all worked beautifully👏. 

I rewatched that scene a bunch of times just for the song 😆

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful, beautiful post by thread-maker and the others! ❤️ After a long time, the show gave off those divine vibes again! You've all put it so beautifully, I have nothing to add on, but I'll just say that the new song really sounded like straight from heaven. The scene was beautiful no doubt, but the song simply transported me to golok! 😳😆

Sumedh-Mallika as RadhaKrishn, the sets, and the songs, all of these add up to make something so magnificent, it's really just beyond words! ❤️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqHaiWoEhsaas

Beautiful, beautiful post by thread-maker and the others! ❤️ After a long time, the show gave off those divine vibes again! You've all put it so beautifully, I have nothing to add on, but I'll just say that the new song really sounded like straight from heaven. The scene was beautiful no doubt, but the song simply transported me to golok! 😳😆

Sumedh-Mallika as RadhaKrishn, the sets, and the songs, all of these add up to make something so magnificent, it's really just beyond words! ❤️

Thank you so much for the kind words :) 

The epi really was so beautiful that it moved me to write.

I’m SO in love with the song. I wish I could find the full version somewhere. It was the perfect divine feel and suited RK soooo well. Really great job from the whole team in bringing alive the feel of the moment 👏

I guess Krishna will be performing a full Pooja of Radha in an upcoming scene too. I’m looking forward to that. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Guru Disciple equation, Viswasruti :). Really enjoyed reading them. 

@bold: I would love to see this as well but I don’t want to get my hopes up 😆. The show hardly ever gives Radha a chance to be the teacher or the chance to show her divine energy. But yesterday was a rare scene where we got to see how Krishna venerates Radha. For there would be no anant prem without Radha. And when she smiled at him, that felt like a rare glimpse of divine Radha peeking through smiling at her Krishna. 

Yes,😊 it was a rare glimpse of the Divine bliss, a treasure trove to store in our hearts for long! Both the actors excelled in that highly emotional scene.

I know the show is generally a Krishna show and only be imparts teachings in this but it would be nice if they could show Radha (wittingly or unwittingly) playing the part of teacher for once. 

Well said, they made it like a Krishna show, but actually it should revolve around Radha Krishna's romantic overtures with an occasional spiritual traces! For me, they were both teachers as well as a disciple to each other! Here, they reduced the importance/ divinity of Radha and left her there with all sorts of confusions which wasn't agreeable to many viewers like me. But now as you rightly mentioned, wittingly or unwittingly made Radha his Guru once which satiated our soul's desire!

The idea you’ve mentioned has so much promise. A Radha preparing Krishna for his future pursuits. It would give more depth and meaning to the portrayal of their divine connection.  But I’m not sure the writers can think beyond what next Asur can show up 😆

Bold-- There were many women in Krishna’s life, and in a way, we can say, he allowed himself to be acquiescent to his maidens! He was a mischevious child, quite uncontrollable when he was just an infant, he grew too rapidly. His growth was phenomenal! No mother can adjust her motherhood to that kind of growth, so Yashoda’s motherhood disappeared somewhere by the time he was five or six. After that, she could not really be his mother. She just loved and lived for him! There should be someone who has taken care of Krishna in his formative years. In my thoughts and in my imagination, I always believe that Radha must be the maiden, who can teach, guide, support and give solace even to God! I firmly believe that Radha must be the protagonist in his life! You must meet my Radha, who allowed Krishna to enter into this world to explicate it, to preach the selfless love and finally to emancipate it from sin and pain!

I was fascinated to interpret the sublime and ethereal love between Radha and Krishna, their passionate bonding and beyond. Radha has been perceived differently by different people down the ages. She was an enigma to the poets, thinkers as well as the preachers alike. This perhaps makes her the most confusing character in Indian mythology. In spite of being older than Krishna by a few years and a wife to someone, she was in deep love with Him! I consider her as an embodiment of love and an epitome of selfless devotion in this universe. Just sharing my inner thoughts here. For me, Radha is like –A longing lover, a committed devotee, a connoisseur of romance,  a selfless woman who dedicated her lover to the world to pursue his future pursuits! In my imagination, she with her mysterious grace..with that flame of love hidden in her heart which was illuminating the surroundings, sat there, her face shining with a divine glow! It was easy to see the glow but hard to recognize the stillness of silence in her heart! --

A fresh wave hit that river bank, where a dream was sitting, waiting for that serene dawn of his darshan! The flowing water, the swaying waves, the moving breeze with the scent of those floral fragrances, all knew her love and longing for her Krishna! Radha witnessed a determined Krishna who was redefining many societal norms since his childhood in a sagacious manner, who was trying to curb many retrograde rules which were prevalent at that time. She was there to guide Him to move on the right path! For me, even Krishna pleaded her while leaving her behind forever in Brindavan,  …

“Radha ...please, nurture this tender lover in your heart with the same warmth which you did till now, and one day I will be back searching for my true self, only to lose myself again in your entrancing embrace. Bless me Radha! With your love, I'll establish a universal bonding in this world. Radha, bless me to lead that divine mission from the front!"

I think, Radha was the force behind making Lord Krishna the harbinger of change for women's rights and equality!😊

AreYaar thumbnail

Made a batch of gifs on this scene :)